• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I realized its because Forwards video is wide screen that he wavedashes so far, it actually normal distance if you look at all the other moves and see how far they go as well.

Its actually a neat thing for a video, makes him look like he moves crazy like.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
brdy_ said:
I can provide housing for all of you Western Washington players over in Cheney - I live in a big fraternity house and you could all sleep in the common room(s) or extra couches around the house (there's one in my room). Also we could play smash in either of the common rooms for a while that night. Soo... Wolf, Tori, Eggz, RC? Whoever wants to stay with me can. As long as you guys dont steal or break ****, or drool on the new couches

I've been away from computers lately so this is the first I've been able to respond in a while, sorry guys.

EDIT: I'm taking a bus to the tournament btw so I can ride with you to my house (i.e.: you have to give me a ride home )
Looks like we have housing for the Spokane Tourney!!!
-otto

Eggz

Smash Hero
Also, I suggest we all bring some VCRs and blank tapes to hook up to the TVs and show up about an hour earlier than usual so we can set them up.

Gimpy, can you go through the tapes weve recorded/will record saturday and let me get the matches from you via hub? Then me and you can work TOGETHER on the Ssssp! combo video?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you mean you need toilet paper because of all the crap that just came out of your tv by watching that game? it was an awful game with one of the worst endings in playoff history. both teams played poorly, we just happened to be slightly luckier.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I heard both teams played very well from everyone i know(counting sportsfans only)
seahawks just got lucky right at the end, but its the other teams own fault for cracking under pressure.

Also i forgot to ask for this day off so ill be leaving by 5:30, 6 at the latest, so lets please show up on time and start on time.

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
you mean you need toilet paper because of all the crap that just came out of your tv by watching that game? it was an awful game with one of the worst endings in playoff history. both teams played poorly, we just happened to be slightly luckier.
you cant be a true seahawk fan. All good seahawk games are full of bad plays and terrible calls. There was a lack of terrible calls so both teams made up for it in bad crazy plays. This was quite possibley the best game I have ever seen, and the most fitting post season seahawk game ever. seahawks > bowser

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
you cant be a true seahawk fan. All good seahawk games are full of bad plays and terrible calls. There was a lack of terrible calls so both teams made up for it in bad crazy plays. This was quite possibley the best game I have ever seen, and the most fitting post season seahawk game ever. seahawks > bowser
LOL, wow that was hilarious.

nauqneyugn

Smash Cadet
OMG my first tourny is less than a week away! Rapsies!

Oh yeah, is there going to be any recording equipment there? I'd like to have some footage to learn from.

they're might be, at least I hope.

This just in, me and Shane's team name's gonna be:

"Receding Hairlines and No Deodorant. ******s"
or just ****ING ******S

Nevermind, it'll be:

No deodorant and recedng hairlines ****ing ******s
in all caps

or will it? mindgraines.
ps, the name is not in any way refering to us.

Patooty

Smash Ace
If all goes according to plan, 5 Canadianans should be arriving on Friday Evening/Night.

What we need:

Confirmed Pickup From train station.
Confirmed Housing until sunday, maybe sunday evening.
Confirmed transportation to Gameclucks area. (i dunno if this is an issue)
Confirmed transportation back to trainstation on Sunday.

It might also help to get the phone number(s) with the people we're staying with. And some other numbers for funzies.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

Aren't you staying with Gimpy?
Go to Nate's (Tori's) on Friday then. We're all going to be there.
206-595-3553
You have to. Either two SKYPAL ppl, or everyone else in WA.

Patooty

Smash Ace
I thought I was staying with Gimpy too (which also takes care of transportation I think), but apparently somebody from WA said otherwise to somebody from BC. I can't remember who said what to who :psycho:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Confirmed Pickup From train station.
Confirmed Housing until sunday, maybe sunday evening.
Confirmed transportation to Gameclucks area. (i dunno if this is an issue)
Confirmed transportation back to trainstation on Sunday.
i'm doing all of those things for ya'll.
Consider yourself confirmed in all areas xD

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Nate, our name should probably be something along the lines of, "Ammon and Nate are probably going to 8 stock Silent wolf and Mediocre Man...twice in a row...no-damage-clear...and us both as Bowser"

At the same time, still pretty gay though. XD
SO umm, anyone else want to do a 2 on 2 tourney in place of YL and chibi rinku?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i woudln't mind the link/ylink stuff in all seriousness, but the 2 on 2 tourney sounds really interesting. i REALLY liked the 1v1 crews at FD onry, I think thats an awesome idea myself.

Can't we treat the Canadians to a little 1v1 crew extra tourney? I think they'd have hte most fun with that.

Top Bottom