• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
pretty sure no Thunders is the reason i'm never playing it lol.

that and getting beat by my little sisters will probably get old really fast.

cuz that's for sure how it's gonna be >_>

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Thunder was the best luigi ever. He like invented the rising tornado. I can still remember, everyone was like WWTTFF?! HOw u dun that?

Chip.

you know what to do
I know I'm late for shoutouts but here goes anyway:

First off..-

Deva - Yeah, we're too good :cool: haha

Peaches - I miss youz T_T but it was awesome seeing you again though and hanging out. I hope you're enjoying Bellingham. I hope you don't get overly powerful at this game after you keep playing with Dan though jk

Nick - Thx for the ride :) couldn't have gone there without you, much appreciated. I owes you gas mooney Xdd

Casey - Rides to WeWa are so fun with ya ^_^ hope we can all go together next time. Keep up the good work with Peach haha.

Adam - Thanks also for driving us to WeWa.. 20 questions is too good.. beards are too good... ;]

Shane - Your'e awesome man, what else can I say? We appreciate the housing greatly so thanks a ton. Good job ****** in singles too! I was rooting for you ^_^

Ammon - Yur too good haha. I wish I could play your Luigi more often though (instead of just once) but oh well maybe next time :) haha your too cool.

Dan - Thanks for the housing, we really appreciate it =) I really enjoyed playing your Fox (finally too... this was the first time we have ever played :psycho: ) and I believe I finally nailed down some good Fox practice. You're awesome, and thanks for the housing again.

Teddy - Nice seeing you again man =] hope we can play as soon as possible.

Noobking - Man oh man good times we had; it's too fun hanging out with you. Can't wait to see and play you again at Dan 2

Dieslow - Woah.. you've improved SO much since the last time we faced o_O Good job and keep up the good work. ha ha, I love playing your Marth, it's so fun to fight ^_^

Patooty - LOL, your such a cool guy. Nice job in singles though, with third. I wish I could've played against your Samus but that's ok.

CowCream - I really wish we could've talked/played more but didn't really get the chance =[

yoshikiller - wow, your better than I thought =) nice playing you

Emo$ - Good rounds we had yo! I want revengos next time we play tho >=) Same round, same place, same T.V. too (if fate provides Xd jk)

Jarc - *snif* I really wished I could've played you :( I was really looking foreward to it too, but now I don't know if we'll ever get the chance to play again. Anyway, thanks for comin down to WA :)

Vish - we didn't play =[

Gonzales - Nice Falcon, looking forward to some rematches next time we play.

Nate - We didn't play V_V We can next time hopefully ^_^

Otto - Man, I really was looking forward to playing you again *sigh* And I did really want to play that MM with your Falco.. but I really didn't have the money at the time (cept a 1$, wich I was supposed to mm James with [even though I didn't have time to do that either]) Anyway, it was cool talkin to ya.

James - sorry about no MM T_T I was really sad too. Hopefully we can do one next time, If I gotts the money haha.

I hope I didn't forget anyone and if I did then: <3 ya

Eggz

Smash Hero
Otto got hit by a car. What the ****?

Wish him good health if your atheist, otherwise pray to your respective gods that he gets better pl0x.

EDIT: I guess he spent the night in the hospital, so he's at home, probably alright. but wtf drunk drivers. jeeze...=[

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Gotta have two words minimum and put lots of spaces between the words. like "lol (spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace) hi"

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, oh it's a joke from the video shane posted.

...i wish i could watch it but dial-up is bad.

EDIT: lol i just watched some of it, XD @ "is that Joe maintaining his beard?!"

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
That video was very well done xD...

Costume Party tourney FTW. Ima start playing again now since smashtaclysm is comin up >.>.

I really wanted to do Luigi costume but Ammon like owns rights to that prolly...

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL ammon and I are just doing shirt ninja prolly. xD

Can't wait for that. Lets make it competitive, Nate/Otto.

No tertiaries. It's for pretty big bucks after all.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
lol, what shane said.

i'm probably gonna be too lazy to do anything cool, so you can take Luigi costume if you want Nate.

and of course in the very unlikely event that I do decide to do anything involving Luigi, which would only happen if like someone threw a perfect Luigi outfit at me, fo free, then uhh, we could both be Luigi and party n' stuff. >_>

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Eggz is like a giant or something...so is ka.

I just found an alien in the toilet.

since when does wolf wear a neck brace?

the final part of the movie is coming soon ;)

Top Bottom