• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh..
I was gonna ask if you were a fast faller for a second.

Atleast I for some odd dumb reason inspired PC's Falco.. Best smash memory right there XD.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
Random #1: you were cool, I think its awesome that you just moved to WA. I'd like to see you in more tournaments Also get your name out so i dont call you random.

Random #2: same as above. (i think you were twins? idk i read something somewhere)
ya that was me and my twin brother, and we'll be showing up to tournies a lot now since this last one was a great time.

im trying to remember who you played though i can only remember playing noobking, chip, deva, aftermath, and bladewise. im new and dont know everyone though so im probably just being an idiot and forgetting.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
im fate, the kid w/ blonde hair who plays marth (black costume). gamertag: fate (i didnt use it that often)

It might not have been you though... idk.

edit: aftermath was there? I dont even remember seeing him.

oh and Nyth: fun game(s) you deserve a shoutout as well. Come next month so we can play more.

Deva

Smash Lord
Deva: omg why the **** did you leave when we were tied at 1-1, thats not okay.
Umm.....sorry? I thought we were just friendlying. Didn't know it was that serious. Was it a money match and I didn't know? lol.

anyways, your Marth is getting better. More shoutouts when I'm not lazy/ tired.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
so i guess we're gonna have to do 2 Falcon Onrys in a row at the next tournament or somethin' since we failed on this last Gameclucks with it. dang...

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
what ever happened to that large pools idea? sounded like a win to me.
^_^
provided we start the tourney on time. cause it'll be a long one.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
otto you know you're gonna infinshine the crap outta the sandbag XD or do something crazy like SHDL infin turn around bat dropped shines or w/e technical crap you come up with.

Jem.

Smash Master
Banned from competitive HRC obviously.

My friend here in Marysville works at Nintendo, and got to play Brawl. Here is our IM so far.

Ardon Cloud (10:21:33 PM): Hey bum. Guess what I got to play today.
Jairmy Daymin (10:21:58 PM): I probably already know, considering Brawl is playable Oct 18-22nd.
Jairmy Daymin (10:21:59 PM): XD.
Jairmy Daymin (10:22:13 PM): So I am right, yes?
Ardon Cloud (10:22:24 PM): Yea. Ike is nice lol
Jairmy Daymin (10:22:24 PM): Hehe.
Jairmy Daymin (10:22:32 PM): Anyone seem like a standout good character already?
Ardon Cloud (10:23:11 PM): Meta knight is overly powerful... you either have the knock him off into death or he is coming back no matter what.
Jairmy Daymin (10:23:20 PM): Oh, sheesh. Was Falco there..?
Ardon Cloud (10:23:42 PM): No, Falco
Jairmy Daymin (10:24:02 PM): Is he not in the game, or just not there?
Ardon Cloud (10:26:42 PM): wasn't there as far as I could tell.
Ardon Cloud (10:26:48 PM): We didn't get a full range of characters

Even with that last statement.. Hopefully means better chance for Star Wolf!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
alright lets go gimpy, pool another all nighter and almost pass out on the freeway, followed by you pulling over and falling straight into a ditch

Jem.

Smash Master
You should have seen the fast one James(Aftermath) tried to pull on the way home from Super Champ Combo..

Everyone else was asleep except James (Driver of that shift), and he pulled into a rest stop and started to sleep.

Jem.

Smash Master
Did Gimpy say there is no WD and L-Cancel or something?
Remember the game isnt even done..

Who told ya that Ammon?
If that is true, say hello to all the happy nubz.

Nintendo needs to get more competitive, not trying to make 8 year olds enjoy losing on Brawl *sigh*

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao mine was an accidental double post...but... in other news...

Glad I'm mediocre at halo and have something to fall back on. >_>;

Otto said there was a smashfest at your house this weekend. T_T

Wanna go to dinner friday nate? before you work?
Silent Wolf said:
There should be a smashfest at nate's this friday, so we can both actually play other ppl more before we go to CT. thx
I said there SHOULD be. As in, I wanted one. Not as in, one should be happening. :p

Glad Im good at melee and have something to fall back on.

So if everyone used the Wii remote at E or w/e, how could they have WDd? There's not really a button for...anything is there?

Top Bottom