• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee PAL Tier List Released

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't it be fun to see the good American players try to play the PAL version? Having a whole tournament in it?

Chinoyz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chinoyz
How funny that people are so butthurt about that list and even argue about the irrelevant bottom tier characters. It's just a damn list, not a new rule or law or something, chill your nipples.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Wouldn't it be fun to see the good American players try to play the PAL version? Having a whole tournament in it?
T'would be only a fantasy... Professional Smash players in the US or Japan would never play a Melee game that is even the slightest different from what they have access to here in America. The reason why is because of familiarity and the whole "rose-colored goggles" thing in a way where they believe that the NTSC version is more legit and "perfect" which therefore makes it more established. Granted that if the PAL changes would actually carry over to the NTSC versions, then they would suck it up although none of the more established Ganon, Mario, or Young Link (God forbid) mains would be happy with these changes.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll never fathom why Germ reconstructed his Link style, his style now procreates or formulates my stomach to become noxious when watching his brand new 2013-2014 Link game-play. Off topic but I don't care, this situation truly pesters myself.

Liggli

Smash Apprentice
T'would be only a fantasy... Professional Smash players in the US or Japan would never play a Melee game that is even the slightest different from what they have access to here in America. The reason why is because of familiarity and the whole "rose-colored goggles" thing in a way where they believe that the NTSC version is more legit and "perfect" which therefore makes it more established. Granted that if the PAL changes would actually carry over to the NTSC versions, then they would suck it up although none of the more established Ganon, Mario, or Young Link (God forbid) mains would be happy with these changes.
I could see why. But it would still be silly to watch :p

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I could see why. But it would still be silly to watch :p
As much as I hate to say it, I'd rather see NTSC Melee with Fox being so ridiculous than PAL Melee where he is more bearable while most of everybody else got nerfed as well. If you thought that NTSC Melee was bad enough with what we see in character variety now, then people will never be ready for PAL Melee. xD

Top Bottom