• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee near Kent?

Rose

Smash Journeyman
I'm staying with a friend at Kent university this weekend (probably friday, definitely saturday and sunday). I don't know anyone in this area but it seems there is only a brawl scene on campus.

would anyone in or close to Kent or Akron like to play melee at some point this weekend? i will mm you for a cheeseburger or something. with my MAD TECHNICAL bowser. jump on this offer, ****'s legit.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
There is nothing on campus... I know a few people who used to play Brawl, but that's it... The only person I know from Melee moved away... :/

piefayth

Smash Rookie
I live in Kent, but like Argent said, there's no melee scene around. I started dabbling in the competitive scene a a couple years ago at Purdue, but since I transferred I pretty much lost any tech skill I had. I'll probably have a couple people over tomorrow (Friday) night if you wanna stop by, have a drink, and school the **** out of my Ice Climbers, though. Send me a PM if you're interested, but if you're looking for somebody who's actually good I can't help you out, haha.

Rose

Smash Journeyman
I am currently still trapped in Kent because a tire and later a spare both went flat. The shop's giving me a rimjob (heh) and I'm staying at a dorm.

My friend's out tonight for major-related stuff, so if anyone on campus wants to smash, I'm down. I possess a setup and am willing to walk anywhere on campus.

edit: my phone # is 7245134128, call or text

Top Bottom