• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya i can get a ride too zp no prob. but i would need one back lol. ugh i might head there between 9;30- :11:30. would you guys stay there all night?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Good news, man. I think Dwayne can come take you back, since he lives a little bit north from you. Anyways, we'll figure it out later.
ok i should be droping by shortky. gotta go home and get my controler

edit nevermind not tonight ran into something >.<.

Ugh im free wensday. im smashing with gringo so whats up with that?

AfroQT

Smash Master
I played melee with someone at the brawl tourney yesterday, and even tho i got owned i had fun.
Maybe i should go to this.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I played melee with someone at the brawl tourney yesterday, and even tho i got owned i had fun.
Maybe i should go to this.
Your a pretty smart player so this can be a great learning experience for you. Not to mention that Melee is a very fun & competitive game, as well as the players.

I would love to go but Miami is too far for me
You came to my Brawl tourny yesterday and didn't even enter. I know you can definitely come down and support the Melee community, its once a Month you should be here. I saw that Falcon and want a piece of that lolz. I know some Tampa peeps play Melee too so you could easily get a car down here. Lets make this happen.

EVERYONE BRING SET UPS!!

-L-

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I guess I'm down but can we do it earlier?
do what smash? will not me I got things to tend too. So the only day am smashing this week is wensday after that im going to orlando to chill out. How ever after that I want to train like crazy for the battle lounge. I want to get top 5 so I want serious training plus I want me and jason to get top 3 in teams for it. And im very serious about the above statements.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
do what smash? will not me I got things to tend too. So the only day am smashing this week is wensday after that im going to orlando to chill out. How ever after that I want to train like crazy for the battle lounge. I want to get top 5 so I want serious training plus I want me and jason to get top 3 in teams for it. And im very serious about the above statements.

No, I mean can we smash early? Like on Wednesday but not so late.

Linguini

Smash Master
lol we start school nex tmonday so good luck with that nicaboy, as for me ill be playing this week. Today im free, should be at zp around 7

Top Bottom