• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Fest -- Anywhere! I'm on spring break

Wife

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, I have off from Saturday to Tuesday for spring break. I'm thinking it'd be a great excuse to get a nice Melee fest going.

I would be happy to host somebody, but since nobody around here plays Melee anymore I'm thinking more likely I could come to you.

I'm in Columbia, MD and I would drive up to 5 hours to get some serious Melee. I'm absolutely fiending for it. Who wants to play with me??

Oh PS I play all the top tiers you wouldn't be stuck with the dress the whole time or anything.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
dude im an upcoming melee player but a good brawl scrub an to me this sounds amazing...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want wife now!!! And more of your commentary!!!

Dude, im sure someone in FL would do it...but that a hefty drive an more than 5.

Ask the bros in NC xD

Finch

Smash Lord
Come to Orlando if you're willing. We've got a big melee tournament on Saturday and I'm think QDVS will house you if you need it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, if you post in our locator thread, NC might be able to get something going for ya then.

All bros are welcome in Catfish country.

Foxy

Smash Master
NC will take you in.

We are Melee CRAZY

so come to HERB and i may have a smashfest right before it that you should hit up as well.

Top Bottom