• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I am so hyped right now. I decided with my friends this Christmas that I would fly to So Cal, and we would all road trip to EVO for the first time. That's right: before any of this happened, we already decided this would be my first EVO.

Now, my first EVO will be on where Melee is one of the games in the running. This community.... this community is so amazing. I cannot wait to see all of you at EVO, most of you for the first time. I cannot wait.

Thank you, everyone, for being so amazing.

salsa~

Smash Cadet
First of all I would like to thank everyone with their respective donations (:

the brazilian spirit bomb came late but it came at all, around 5min b4 the donation ends, we sent all our power and showed everyone our final form (:

lets DESTROY EVO!

Jayr

Smash Cadet
First of all I would like to thank everyone with their respective donations (:

the brazilian spirit bomb came late but it came at all, around 5min b4 the donation ends, we sent all our power and showed everyone our final form (:

lets DESTROY EVO!
The Final Form was really impressive!!! Thanks!

#Brazilonevo #salsanation

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Random note for all everyone going to EVO, we got into here, let's make us look good as well:

As in.
1 Keep good sporstmanship
2. NO F***ING SPLITTING.

BrandX

Smash Ace
I'm so happy....I don't care if we lost now...

We have a DLC character on the way....I know i've said this before, but you have no idea how much this makes me happy.

Have fun at Evo dudes

I get to go for free cause I live in vegas :troll:

john!

Smash Hero
finally some mainstream exposure for the most competitive game ever made.

we need to show EVERYONE at evo how incredible this game is.

this could potentially be a huge step forward for our community.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Best of all, with Smash 4 debuting at E3,other people will be interested in entering Melee at EVO, thus growing our big *** family.

this is a great day.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'm so happy....I don't care if we lost now...

We have a DLC character on the way....I know i've said this before, but you have no idea how much this makes me happy.

Have fun at Evo dudes

I get to go for free cause I live in vegas :troll:
I'm not sure if I can come yet, depends on how canada takes it but I wanna come give you a hand shake...good game.

As for the final word on the matter; Whoever thought smash wasn't a threat, you were sadly mistaken.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Goku never lets you down!

So happy that my first EVO will have one of the greatest games ever made at it.

Mark your calendars people. This is gonna be one for the ages.

BrandX

Smash Ace
I hope to see you all at evo. Not sure where i will see you guys, since you are going to be like piled up playing your game, but I feel like if I said I was brandX to you guys, I would get dogpiled lol

GG's everyone. GG's.

At least we kicked ST ***, that's all that matters

Brian

Smash Journeyman
oh apparently theres a thread just for the drive
repost:
I've been out of the game for a while now, and I'm sure most of you don't know who I am, but it's been such a joy watching this drive grow and grow over the past few weeks. There was a point when the smash community was everything to me, and even though I haven't been to a tournament in years it still means the world. You guys came up big when it mattered and more importantly than getting to EVO you raised almost $100k for charity.
It's absolutely incredible, and anyone that helped out at all, whether its donating $1000 or $1 or just sharing the drive with your friends, should be proud to be a part of this.

Congrats guys, I'll see you at EVO.

Gea

Smash Master
So I missed the last hour or so. Where did that last spike of money come from? I thought we dumped our load before that jump to 90K?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Nice job to everyone who donated, and grats for getting Melee at evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom