• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee @ Evo2k13 Donation Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Ok, If he's out of amo, then we're still in this. Our spirit bombs are ready to drop. And i doubt he can rally enough of the FGC to make as much as a push as us in this final day, WE CAN DO THIS

Jagoffian

Smash Journeyman
Wow, are people seriously making accounts in order to just talk ****? Do they think it will even make a modicum of difference?

I still have hope. Definitely contributing to the spirit bomb tomorrow.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Maybe this is all to crush our spirits and kill the Spirit Bomb. :bee:

nahgg

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
-____- ..............all street fighter games are the same .....how do you feel about that?
Yo, definitely not. Barring its pathetic attempt at character balance, 3rd Strike >>> other SF, the series got brawled a little after that.

ST is cool and all, but it doesn't need this. I just hope it ends soon.

MSG

Smash Cadet
I find it unsettling as to why stop several hundreds above Melee to take the lead! This benefactor is toying with us and is looking to snipe the lead!
Yep. I have a feeling that someone's just ****ing with us to give us false hope.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Seriously this was a small group of people with a lot of money, who tied us, then left it to the FGC to win it for them.
We are large group who have organized ourselves to win. I doubt they will be able to build enough money to snipe us again. we can still do this

Veggiez

Smash Apprentice
I'm chippin' into the spirit bomb tomorrow despite all my reasons not to this past week.
Back-to-back Melee tourneys already got hyped up and I'm not lettin it go down the drain now.

ElloEddy

Smash Journeyman
Yo, definitely not. Barring its pathetic attempt at character balance, 3rd Strike >>> other SF.

ST is cool and all, but it doesn't need this. I just hope it ends soon.
i know there different... ...but ppl come into our forums trolling after out valiant effort ...to make it to the big stage ... i just wanna see how they react and feel about jerk statements

daigoumehara

Smash Rookie
i know there different... ...but ppl come into our forums trolling after out valiant effort ...to make it to the big stage ... i just wanna see how they react and feel about jerk statements
I'm sorry that you feel that way. But Melee won't get the spot.

I still play the game with my little nieces if it makes you feel any better

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Since when melee was announced to be in the running, I always knew that if it one, the biggest reaction would be a huge amount of salt from the FGC

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Yep. I have a feeling that someone's just ****ing with us to give us false hope.
The only false hope is the one that donor/large group of donors are giving to potential ST donors right now. ST's a legit game but doesn't have the interest or scene, if it did it would've beaten MLP by now without their secret sniping group. Now the super dedicated individual/group (who I have huge respect for BTW) is all out of momentum and Skullgirls and Melee are about to **** all over this minuscule lead with something called a community.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
#USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA#
#WOMBOCOMBOSPIRITBOMB#
#GIANTSKYPEHYPECALL#
#MELEEBAYBEH#

lets weeeuuuuuuuunnnnnnn dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom