• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

melee--> brawl

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gonna lie...the most fun I had with Brawl was shattering it into pieces...but that's just me...if you have fun playing it, be my guest...
Bravo, you made your statement by buying a game (or having it bought for you, having money spent for it, nonetheless) and wasting the money payed. But that one sale pushed Brawl's popularity up just that much.

B.W.

Smash Champion
i'm not going to masturbate IF it won't help me get laid
I think the real reason you aren't going to masturbate is because you can't see your tiny child *****.

Bravo, you made your statement by buying a game (or having it bought for you, having money spent for it, nonetheless) and wasting the money payed. But that one sale pushed Brawl's popularity up just that much.
Of course he paid for it to play it originally. But he caught on to how much it sucked and he would have felt bad if someone had to see yet another copy of Brawl in the store, so he did the only one thing a man could do to make the world a better place.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You how easy it is to burn CDs? I am sure with the right stuff somebody can replicate those Brawl Discs. This can go on forever or until a moderator closes this.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Positively nothing. I'm probably going to get reported for my participation in this thread but I out as well go out saying this was a 1-sentence thread that was destined to do nothing but bring up a Melee Vs. Brawl debate, and I fell for the bait.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I like both melee and brawl. Melee is obviously better competitively, brawl can be as well you just don't have as many detailed features in it. I really don't think either is better, but they both have their pros and cons.

Shred_kid

Smash Cadet
your a ****ing homo. brawl has better graphics IT'S A LOT BETTER
So close to feeding the troll. So close.

With that said, Melee > Brawl in both fun and competition. It is more fun to play as an insanely fast character and nail all your techs and do an 50% combo on your opponent than it is to be able to string no more than 2 attacks together. And, the mindgames in Melee are better, because they more at a faster pace and there are more options for character motion. I don't really think that this is a point that can be argued against.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't really think that this is a point that can be argued against.
I have got to stop comnig back to this thread but...

YOUR DEFENITION OF FUN IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLES! Just because you think one thing is fun doesn't mean another person out there thinks Melee really does < Brawl. We're human beings, we are free to think whatever.

battousai555

Smash Ace
I have got to stop comnig back to this thread but...

YOUR DEFENITION OF FUN IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLES! Just because you think one thing is fun doesn't mean another person out there thinks Melee really does < Brawl. We're human beings, we are free to think whatever.
Ah, but the people that tend to like Brawl usually weren't very good at Melee. I hope you can see why that is.

Top Bottom