• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee (And possibly Brawl) CREW BATTLES

Vijin

Smash Ace
So I've been thinking of throwing a crew battles tournament, similar to TNT's idea, except that it would be melee (Maybe Brawl, depending on what this thread has to say about it.) Crew battles are always exciting but they never seem to happen, so how about hosting a tournament where there is no doubt that crew battles will be the main event of the day? Basically taking Noob Testament's idea and making it happen.

It would have to take place at my apartment in order for it to happen, so we would need help with TVs and WII's and Gamecubes and what-not. But it's just up the air for now, and judging on how well this thread goes, it very well may happen!

What do you guys think? Could it be a success? Can we make it happen? Will crews be willing to make the drive? When would be the best time to make this happen?

Vijin

Smash Ace
I would go but i duno how many people would be willing to drive to melbourne
Me neither, but I'm thinking that "Winning Crew takes all" would be an enticing enough idea to get people to gather their crews and go for it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ironically enough, ********* had 2 crew battles at last gigs against FSU crew. it was so much fun.

We definitely need a crew battle tourney. or at least have singles and crew battles, but no teams (that way alot of people would still come cause it singles)

I could consider doing crew battles for brawl wars III, but its not as nice of a centralized location as i would hope. SFL is fcked either way cause its 3+ hours no matter if its there or orlando. Its 4 for tallahassee to orlando...its 2 to venice from orlando, dunno how far for tallahassee and that area, since i-75 is right there

well anyway, its a good reminder of an interesting idea

Top Bottom