• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman, Pac-Man, and Sonic = THE perfect 3rd party trifecta (PAC-MAN CONFIRMED THE DREAM IS REAL!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Seriously, guys... There's no way Pac-Man could work in Smash. Why do you think he needed that mech in SFxT?

He's just too small.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm all for wacky movesets... as long as they look like a threat.

Good example: Mr.Game and Watch. He does casual stuff from his game, but they all work into making you believe he's HITTING YOU with those moves. The torch, the hammer, the frying pan and the flying bacon.

Bad example: And I know Kumaoso will disagree with me, Phoenix Wright in uMvC3. I have a serious problem with that moveset. Believing that he can beat, say, the HULK by WALKING into him while flapping evidence paper... looks really stupid... I just hope nothing like that ever makes it into this game. So far "joke" characters all have believable movesets. Heck, even the Villager with his everyday activities look like threatening moves!

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Just FYI, if you're including me in that, I actually think Pac-Man is quite a bit more likely than not.

I'm just not happy about it.
I didn't say that his history was short, I said that his history was primarily one of indifference. What with most of his recent games, including the Pac-Man World series, being multi-platform and selling better on the non-Nintendo consoles.

Just because some character has character Nintendo consoles doesn't mean that they have a significant relationship to Nintendo. Just like I would hardly say that Rayman or Altair or Crash Bandicoot have much to do with Nintendo.

As opposed to Mega Man, who is a character that has appeared on Nintendo more often than not and has most of his important games on Nintendo. Or Sonic, who has a bitter 16-bit rivalry which has changed into a great partnership. He doesn't just cameo, he headlines games with Mario.
I don't deny he has any points in his favor. At least here you're on better ground - he has had cameos in Nintendo games and vice versa.

But it seems like Namco just likes to put Pac-Man in games they work on. So I think it's quite likely we'll see Pac-Man in the game.

I just don't think that makes him worthy.
Some guy from Castlevania has way more association with the NES and Nintendo consoles in general than Pac-Man does, though. I don't claim that Simon Belmont is more of an icon than Pac-Man, I claim he has a stronger connection to Nintendo.

Crash Bandicoot and Kratos and Master Chief have "" but I don't think they should be in Smash (and fortunately, they have no chance of doing so).
What makes him not worthy you haven't given a valid reason as to why he shoudin't be in smash 4. only that you are not happy about him getting in.

Crash Bandicoot and Kratos and Master Chief have not defined generations of gaming like Pac-Man Sonic and Megaman they only defined generations of gaming cause of the system's they was on.

I agree his history is primarily one of indifferente than Sonic's but how do you know that his world series sold better on a non-Nintendo console?. i want a source.:smash:

I Disagree i think one would have to have a significant relationship with Nintendo to have there character or game on there system just take a look at EA, Nintendo and EA seem to be having a bitter sweet relationship at this time which seems to be leaving a lack of EA games on the wii u system.

I think Namco Puts Pac-Man in the games they work on cause hes earned the right to make an appearance.

Some guy from Castlevania who has only appeared in 2 games on the Snes system makes him have more association with the NES..:ohwell: Pac-Mans had 3 games on the snes system which gives Pac-Man more association with the Snes System...That makes your statement invalid.:)

Im done with this argument.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Oh, if you were reffering to the NES system, then there's three Castlevania games. Sure, the last one doesn't feature Simon, but it has connection to him because of the whole Belmont family. And if you don't count that one, then you don't need to count one of the NES titles of Pac Man since it focus only in Ms Pac Man.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
But all of them were multiplatform titles at the time, which I wouldn't take as "pure SNES associated". At least these 2 Castlevania titles were exclusive.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
But all of them were multiplatform titles at the time, which I wouldn't take as "pure SNES associated". At least these 2 Castlevania titles were exclusive.

Ummm :) The argument did not indicate weather or not they had to be exclusive to the nes system.Pac-Man was more associated than the Castlevania guy.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Badgraphic's joke just seriously went waaaay over your heads.

Yo, i'll main Simon Belmont since he uses a whip merely to take the power away from black oppression.
Oh, I got it. I'm just a troll... or a hater... or a hipster... or whatever the current word is for people that other people don't like.

I make fun of things even if I do get them and like them.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
All three 3rd parties have gotten in for different reasons thus far: Snake got in because of Sakurai's friendship with Kojima. Sonic got in because of unbelievable fan demand and a long history as Nintendo's biggest rival. Mega Man got in because he's incredibly unique and has been the biggest 3rd party supporter for Nintendo ever. If Pac-Man makes it in, which don't get me wrong sure isn't impossible, he'd need to get in on other merits, because he's none of those things that the others are.

Sakurai doesn't have a tight friendship with Pac-Man's creator, at least I don't assume so, and he's already stated that Namco characters aren't getting any priority, so the whole "Namco works on the game" thing doesn't run in this category.
He has never been Nintendo's rival, neither does he have so much demand that he's practically forced in.
Neither is he a big supporter of Nintendo. Yes, he has had many games on Nintendo consoles, but exactly how many of those were exclusives? I think it was 6 games or something? Unlike Mega Man who has been such a great supporter (especially in the early days) that some have mistaken him for a Nintendo character, Pac-Man has rarely ever been exclusively supporting Nintendo, which renders him unable to get in on those merits.

So if Pac-Man is going to get into the game, he needs a new reason that none of the other 3rd party characters have to be in the game. Could it be that he's made such a big name out of himself that he's worthy of getting in on just that? Does Sakurai perhaps see great potential in him and thinks he fits well? Or will he even be in the game at all? One thing's for certain, 3rd party characters have a ton more to prove than regular Nintendo characters, so if Pac-Man is going to be in the game he'll have a long and tough road to go through first. I guess time will tell eventually.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Ummm :) The argument did not indicate weather or not they had to be exclusive to the nes system. Pac-Man was more associated than the Castlevania guy.
Exclusivity does matters. Why do you think more people have arisen the idea of Sonic returning? Because of the whole Nintendo and Sega deal. How come Pac-Man is more associated with the NES when I can play a major amount of them in other systems of the time?

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
All three 3rd parties have gotten in for different reasons thus far: Snake got in because of Sakurai's friendship with Kojima. Sonic got in because of unbelievable fan demand and a long history as Nintendo's biggest rival. Mega Man got in because he's incredibly unique and has been the biggest 3rd party supporter for Nintendo ever. If Pac-Man makes it in, which don't get me wrong sure isn't impossible, he'd need to get in on other merits, because he's none of those things that the others are.

Sakurai doesn't have a tight friendship with Pac-Man's creator, at least I don't assume so, and he's already stated that Namco characters aren't getting any priority, so the whole "Namco works on the game" thing doesn't run in this category.
He has never been Nintendo's rival, neither does he have so much demand that he's practically forced in.
Neither is he a big supporter of Nintendo. Yes, he has had many games on Nintendo consoles, but exactly how many of those were exclusives? I think it was 6 games or something? Unlike Mega Man who has been such a great supporter (especially in the early days) that some have mistaken him for a Nintendo character, Pac-Man has rarely ever been exclusively supporting Nintendo, which renders him unable to get in on those merits.

So if Pac-Man is going to get into the game, he needs a new reason that none of the other 3rd party characters have to be in the game. Could it be that he's made such a big name out of himself that he's worthy of getting in on just that? Does Sakurai perhaps see great potential in him and thinks he fits well? Or will he even be in the game at all? One thing's for certain, 3rd party characters have a ton more to prove than regular Nintendo characters, so if Pac-Man is going to be in the game he'll have a long and tough road to go through first. I guess time will tell eventually.

Pac-In-Time

Pac-Man Vs. which was created by Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of Mario.

Pac-Pix

Pac-Man Pinball Advance

Pac 'n Roll

Pac-Man Party

Pac-Man Collection

Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions

There have been 8 Pac-Man games that have been exclusive to Nintendo.

Lol i guess i made an oops

There was only one pac-man game on the nes and 3 pac-man games on the super nintendo lol my bad im sorry lol. i thought NES mint super nintendo :chuckle:.

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
Nah. Megaman and Sonic and Snake if they return are enough.

Edit: Oops sorry for the accidental double post. Mods please delete.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
@Rosalina suporter
Plus Pac-Man is in these Mario Kart spin-offs.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
To reference the first post, if someone had told me 15 years ago that Mario and Sonic were going to be in a game together, I would be like " That's totally awesome! They're like, totally rivals, everyone knows that! This needs to happen!"
If someone told me 15 years ago that Mario, Sonic, Pac Man, and Megaman would all be in the same game together, I'd be like "well that's kinda random." If someone had told me they'd be in Super Smash Bros., the game who's theme is a Nintendo crossover, I'd be like, huh?

I mean I'm not against(or for) Pacman's inclusion and I don't think his chances of getting in are bad but I don't really see Pac man Megaman and Sonic as the perfect trifecta of anything they're kinda all over the board. I'm don't think I've even heard Pac Man and Megaman come up in the same conversation that many times.

Also I think any connection between Pacman and Nintendo is pretty dubious. I can see him getting in because he's a big deal in gaming but for Nintendo? Yes, he has a lot of games on Nintendo consoles, I've played several of them. Do you know what the most common response I get is when I say I liked the Pac man games on the Super Nintendo? It's "there's a Pac man game on the Super Nintendo?" (the second most common response is "you're crazy those games were terrible). If he is announced, I somewhat doubt Sakurai's going to explain his reasoning as "well he's had a lot of games on Nintendo consoles that weren't really all that popular", it'll probably be something like "Pac man is very important to gaming and the whole gaming industry has a lot to thank him for, plus a lot of people wanted him in Smash".

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Also, for the record, I suppot Pac Man too. I was just defending Simon. :p

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I admit their chances are very high and he should be a popular/important character in SSB4 but...
I rather so many other third's and even so many other Nintendo chars(like Lyndis) that I just don't want it.

But again, that's my personal preference. I can see him being valuable to the game and a cool character.
WTF is a nice character and who bets in her?If Sakurai work good in Pacman , time can make me love him in the franchise.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Ok so lol i didin't even know there was a Ms. Pac man for NES :O.
Pac-Man came out for the Nes System In November 1993,Ms.Pac-Man which was
Unlicensed and was released without approval from Nintendo came out for the nes in 1990 by Tengen

and then there's Pac-Man 1988 by Tengen

and haha :)
Pac-Mania 1990 by Tengen.

Tengen was a video game publisher and developer that was created by arcade game manufacturer Atari Games.
So Pac-Man in fact had 2 games on the NES and thats news to me :).

CalumG

Smash Lord

You want a reason?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man_Vs.

Pac-Man Vs. Seriously, Pac-Man Versus is some solid evidence for how Nintendo feels about Pac-Man. I mean, you've heavily simplified the reasoning for the other three Third-Party inclusions (Megaman was just as much about fan demand as Sonic was - being the most requested 3rd party for Smash 4), there's the fact that Namco-Bandai are working on the game - personally I think when he said Namco-Bandai won't get priority, he meant they wouldn't get more than 1 character just 'cos they're working on it (which some people genuinely thought) - and Pac-Man, I'd say at least, is one of the few remaining third-party characters that is truly as iconic as characters like Mario, Megaman, Sonic, Pikachu, Link, Donkey Kong and so on.

But ignore his mascot status, ignore his popularity, ignore his iconic looks and ignore Namco-Bandai's involvement for a while; how many third-party franchises do you know that have been worked on by Shigeru Miyamoto himself? It's certainly not an everyday occurrence by any means. I know there's no confirmation of Miyamoto having any role whatsoever in Smash 4, and his opinion alone wouldn't get the guy in even if he were working on the game, but it speaks volumes about Nintendo and Namco's professional relationship, as well as how fondly Nintendo view Pac-Man, to see that Nintendo EAD made a Pac-Man game at one point. Historically as Nintendo's most profitable, picky and important dev team, Nintendo EAD do not work on anything but their own franchises/brands, so it was an important milestone and it shows that the relationship between Nintendo and Pac-Man is definitely a very positive one.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Ummm :) The argument did not indicate weather or not they had to be exclusive to the nes system.Pac-Man was more associated than the Castlevania guy.
Yes, I did.

I'm talking about being associated with Nintendo. How does having a game release on the PS2, Xbox and GameCube make you think of that character as associated with Nintendo? It just makes them a platform-neutral video game character.
What makes him not worthy you haven't given a valid reason as to why he shoudin't be in smash 4. only that you are not happy about him getting in.
I'm not sure exactly what would be a "valid reason."

That would only make sense if we both agreed to a set of objective criteria in the first place. But the criteria are mostly subjective. So this is obviously just my opinion. One that Sakurai does not totally agree with in the first place, as evidenced by the fact that Snake was in Brawl.

Except for the question of who has "more of a relationship" with Nintendo. In that case, I think it's pretty clear that Pac-Man has less of a relationship with Nintendo than Mega Man or Sonic, but I'd say more so than Snake.
Some guy from Castlevania who has only appeared in 2 games on the Snes system makes him have more association with the NES..:ohwell: Pac-Mans had 3 games on the snes system which gives Pac-Man more association with the Snes System...That makes your statement invalid.:)

It's not about Simon Belmont per se, but the Castlevania series as a whole. Which pretty undeniably has a stronger history with Nintendo than Pac-Man.

But since the Castlevania series has a frequently changing protagonist, but if they were going to pick a single representative, it would be Simon Belmont. I don't think that Simon Belmont is worthy on his own, but just as a representative of the Castlevania series as a whole. He's the original vampire killer and the most well-known. The only other characters that would be worthy of considering are Alucard, Richter (but those two appeared more on other consoles) and Soma (who got multiple games on Nintendo handhelds).

For reference, Castlevania games that were Nintendo exclusives at release:

NES
*Castlevania
*Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania III
Akumajo Special: Boko Dracula-kun (JP only)

Game Boy
Castlevania: The Adventure
Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge
Castlevania Legends
Kid Dracula

Super Nintendo

*Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania: Dracula X

N64
Castlevania 64
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness

GBA
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Wii
*Castlevania Judgment

3DS
*Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

*featuring Simon Belmont

So, of 34 Castlevania titles for home console or video game handheld, 21 have been exclusive to Nintendo at least at their time of release... Compared to 6 for Pac-Man. I did the numbers for Mega Man as well, and they were something like 38 out of 54 titles being Nintendo exclusive.

Additionally, Simon Belmont was featured in Captain N: The Game Master, showing how he was considered one of the big names on the NES. He was featured along with major Nintendo-owned characters.

Seriously. Pac-Man is NOT particularly associated with Nintendo. You can say you don't care, he's such a big gaming icon and that's good enough. You can say Snake got in, so Sakurai doesn't see that as the only factor. That's fine. Then we just have a different opinion about who is worthy of inclusion. I just don't agree, and I personally think the game should be limited to characters/series that have a stronger association with Nintendo than Pac-Man or Snake.

He's certainly in a very small elite of mega-famous video game characters (at the top of the heap with Mario) and that sets him apart from other 3rd party characters that don't have much association with Nintendo. And I can understand why some people think that makes him worthy of inclusion.

But don't bother trying to argue that he has just as much important history with Nintendo as Mega Man or Sonic. Or even Castlevania, to be honest.

He does beat Snake on that criteria though.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Doesn't Simon appears in Castlevania Judgement and Mirror of Fate? Even though he is different from the one from the NES games.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Good call, I changed it to reflect that.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Yes, I did.

I'm talking about being associated with Nintendo. How does having a game release on the PS2, Xbox and GameCube make you think of that character as associated with Nintendo? It just makes them a platform-neutral video game character.
I'm not sure exactly what would be a "valid reason."

That would only make sense if we both agreed to a set of objective criteria in the first place. But the criteria are mostly subjective. So this is obviously just my opinion. One that Sakurai does not totally agree with in the first place, as evidenced by the fact that Snake was in Brawl.

Except for the question of who has "more of a relationship" with Nintendo. In that case, I think it's pretty clear that Pac-Man has less of a relationship with Nintendo than Mega Man or Sonic, but I'd say more so than Snake.

It's not about Simon Belmont per se, but the Castlevania series as a whole. Which pretty undeniably has a stronger history with Nintendo than Pac-Man.

But since the Castlevania series has a frequently changing protagonist, but if they were going to pick a single representative, it would be Simon Belmont. I don't think that Simon Belmont is worthy on his own, but just as a representative of the Castlevania series as a whole. He's the original vampire killer and the most well-known. The only other characters that would be worthy of considering are Alucard, Richter (but those two appeared more on other consoles) and Soma (who got multiple games on Nintendo handhelds).

For reference, Castlevania games that were Nintendo exclusives at release:

NES
*Castlevania
*Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania III
Akumajo Special: Boko Dracula-kun (JP only)

Game Boy
Castlevania: The Adventure
Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge
Castlevania Legends
Kid Dracula

Super Nintendo

*Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania: Dracula X

N64
Castlevania 64
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness

GBA
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Wii
Castlevania Judgment

3DS
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

*featuring Simon Belmont

So, of 34 Castlevania titles for home console or video game handheld, 21 have been exclusive to Nintendo at least at their time of release... Compared to 6 for Pac-Man. I did the numbers for Mega Man as well, and they were something like 38 out of 54 titles being Nintendo exclusive.

Additionally, Simon Belmont was featured in Captain N: The Game Master, showing how he was considered one of the big names on the NES. He was featured along with major Nintendo-owned characters.

Seriously. Pac-Man is NOT particularly associated with Nintendo. You can say you don't care, he's such a big gaming icon and that's good enough. You can say Snake got in, so Sakurai doesn't see that as the only factor. That's fine. Then we just have a different opinion about who is worthy of inclusion. I just don't agree, and I personally think the game should be limited to characters/series that have a stronger association with Nintendo than Pac-Man or Snake.

He's certainly in a very small elite of mega-famous video game characters (at the top of the heap with Mario) and that sets him apart from other 3rd party characters that don't have much association with Nintendo. And I can understand why some people think that makes him worthy of inclusion.

But don't bother trying to argue that he has just as much important history with Nintendo as Mega Man or Sonic. Or even Castlevania, to be honest.

He does beat Snake on that criteria though.
Pac-Man has had 8 exclusive on the Nintendo console Erimir.Being on a nintendo console makes him associated with Nintendo.Just like Snake and Sonic.

and also Shigeru Miyamoto created a pac-man game which also associate's pac-man with Nintendo lol.

There is no valid reason as to why he shouldin't be in smash 4 cause then we would have to come up with a valid reason as to why sonic shouldin't be in or even snake for that matter.

Pac-Man in all has had 30 games Pac-Man has the highest brand awareness of any video game character among American consumers, recognized by 94 percent of them.Pac-Man is one of the longest running video game franchises from the golden age of video arcade games. It is part of the collection of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. and of New York's Museum of Modern Art.

Pac-Man's history on the Nintendo system UPDATED.

(Pac-Man) - 1984 NES-Publisher-Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Mania) - NES - 1990 - Publisher - NA Atari Games- EU Grandslam-Tengen unlicensed version-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Attack) SNES 1993 Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures) 1994 – SNES Publisher Namco -Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-In-Time) 1994 SNES Publisher Namco -Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man World) 2004 GBA Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man Fever) 2002 – Nintendo GameCube Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man World 2) 2002 – Nintendo GameCube Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man Vs.) 2003 – Nintendo GameCube,2007 - Nintendo DS Developer(s) Nintendo EAD - Publisher Namco

(Pac-Pix) 2005 – Nintendo DS - Publisher Namco -Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man Pinball Advance) 2005 – Game Boy Advance - Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

( Pac 'n Roll ) 2005 – Nintendo DS - Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man World 3) 2005 – Nintendo GameCube - Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man World Rally ) 2005 – Nintendo GameCube - Publisher Namco -Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man Party) 2010 – Wii, Nintendo DS - Publisher Namco-Developer(s) Namco

(Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures) Fall 2013 – Wii U Publisher Namco -Developer(s) Namco

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pac-Man Collection 2001 – Game Boy Advance.)
Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions-2011 – Nintendo 3DS included are the original Pac-Man, Pac-Man Championship Edition, and Pac-Man Tilt (a game that's new to this compilation). The collection also includes three games in the Galaga series.
Namco Museum 64 1999 – Nintendo 64.)
Namco Museum: 50th Anniversary 2005 – GameCube, Game Boy Advance.)
Namco Museum Remix 2007 – Wii.)
Namco Museum DS 2007 – Nintendo DS.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racing game's developed jointly by Namco and Nintendo,Includes Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Blinky as playable characters.
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2005 – Arcade.)
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 2007 – Arcade.)
Mario Kart Arcade GP DX 2013 – Arcade.)

Lol i wasin't counting the Castlevania series as a whole,Castlevania's history may be longer in fact its not its a about the same as Pac-Man's,Pac mans history is just as strong as Castlevania's mabe even stronger seeing how Nintendos worked with Namco on some of the games.

Lol i dont see how you get Pac-Man is NOT particularly associated with Nintendo when in fact he is your just in denial.

Hes not just a gaming icon hes a landmark in video game history.He is worthy of inclusion lol.

Lol lol im done done arguing with you your argument is invalid

He is worthy of inclusion he defined gaming.

To be honest his history with Nintendo is important since he landed on the NES before Megman! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pac-Man_video_games Pac-Man 1984 – Nintendo Entertainment System, Link to prove it!
So umm about being not important to Nintendo's history?

Your argument is invalid lol sorry.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Pac-Man has had 8 exclusive on the Nintendo console Erimir.
I didn't count appearances as part of collections. Collections are ports. I didn't count them for the other series either, unless they had a significant original component. That brings it down to six.
Being on a nintendo console makes him associated with Nintendo.Just like Snake and Sonic.

There is no valid reason as to why he shouldin't be in smash 4 cause then we would have to come up with a valid reason as to why sonic shouldin't be in or even snake for that matter.
Alright, at this point it's obvious that you're just being willfully obtuse :troll:

I already said myself that I don't think Snake is worthy either. This isn't a discussion of what Sakurai will do, because clearly he disagrees.

And by that logic, any character that's not been exclusive to non-Nintendo platforms their entire history is "associated with Nintendo." Which is idiotic.

And you're just ignoring everything I said about Sonic, so whatever.
Lol i dont see how you get Pac-Man is NOT particularly associated with Nintendo when in fact he is your just in denial.
[...]
To be honest his history with Nintendo is important since he landed on the NES before Megman!
So umm about being not important to Nintendo's history?
And that clinches it... you're just trolling.

Ok, I'm done with this idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom