• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mediocre player (but nice guy) fund - Get King Funk to EVO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
King Funk really wants to go EVO but he has money problems :( Life is tough.

King Funk provided a lot of support with getting the possibilty with smash at EVO, he helped spread the word everywhere since the Facebook poll and donated 150$

He is a melee tournament organizer, helps at every tournament and has been an active member of the European Melee scene since 2010

He's a pretty decent Melee player <3 he took a game off me in tourney cause he adapted after all the friendlies. Also pretty gatlike at SSB64

He is also very passionate about SSFIV:AE atm, is planning to enter SSBM/AE/SFxT/Marvel at EVO and is very knowledgeable about all games and all facets of the FGC.

The goal for the fund is $800 but this isn't expected, it's whatever people can help him out with =)
Goal may be much smaller depending on whether KF manages to find a job/sell some stuff before July. Lets pray to the working world gods!

Paypal: jfvissing@gmail.com

All donations will be refunded if King Funk doesn't get the necessary sum by May 13th.

Navn

Smash Apprentice
If anyone deserves to go to EVO, it's King Funk.

Depending on my economic situation, i'll probably donate a symbolic amount.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Everyone I've seen get donations so far is already much wealthier than me, so I don't know why you're bringing up wealth for this specific one.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
And the donation drives start

I got a promotion since my last set of donations.... my wallet is even fatter LOL

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Never mind guys. Fuzzy bought my plane ticket and I plan to pay him back slowly but surely. I'll have no trouble doing that so this fund is not required any longer, thanks to everyone and see you at EVO. ;)

Mods, close this thread please. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom