• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MD/VA) $up@ N0v@ Presents: IT"S OVER 9000! Brawl Tourney OCT. 9th

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good, no stream. If people want to see it, they should attend. First MD tournament since August or July, step up your game.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Good, no stream. If people want to see it, they should attend. First MD tournament since August or July, step up your game.
you're a ****ing idiot. get a stream to hype the event get more people to come to expand the community. More turnovers need livestreams.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
And, what, only 10-20 people watch anyway?

What would be the point of that?

Freezewish

Smash Ace
updates from pinky: chu june vs candy korn in GF boss and ps 3rd pink and coney 4th.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
you guys over-exag the effect streams have on turnouts... stop tryna sound smart and either have a stream or don't >_>

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
And, what, only 10-20 people watch anyway?

What would be the point of that?
If there's only 20 people watching then that's indicative of the lack of promoting you guys are doing. I go to shoryuken and find at least 3 streams on it for SSFIV on a daily. SWF it's a hassle to even find tournies let alone live stream. Just saying not to you necessarily however the way SWF advertise the tournies and live stream is ****ing sad. LoL. Not only should there be a section for this but it should be on the front page they only do that for MLg though....

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Usually it's not even 10-20.. that's smashfest/small tourney status. A good amount of the time there will be another, more hyped tourney happening elsewhere that viewers would rather watch.

The idea that a livestream is holding people back from coming to tourneys is ridiculous though. If someone prioritizes a livestream over actually coming then they probably won't anyway. At this point all you're doing is taking away any potential hype the stream could bring and taking away exposure from players.

Then again a stream isn't necessary. Don't back it up with stupid reasons though. lol

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
If there's only 20 people watching then that's indicative of the lack of promoting you guys are doing. I go to shoryuken and find at least 3 streams on it for SSFIV on a daily. SWF it's a hassle to even find tournies let alone live stream. Just saying not to you necessarily however the way SWF advertise the tournies and live stream is ****ing sad. LoL. Not only should there be a section for this but it should be on the front page they only do that for MLg though....
Well until someone who can educate me on how to stream comes along and does so, I will. But please don't post asinine statements when you're ranting about more than my tourney, especially if you didn't even come. Take your arguments to either someone who cares or better yourself and your region as a TO.

Top Bottom