• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA needs to host a new national and regional series @ Haggerstown

Aposl

Smash Ace
I agree with you EE, however NEO may have some insight or critique, about some flaw that we have not seen, so before anyone judges NEO to quickly, I would like to see what he has to say.

BTW if we did host this, it would have to be called: You aint got no skill *****! NO SKILL!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah, Melee is pretty key imo. WV can definitely roll 3+ deep to these (Hagerstown is only like 2.5 hours away) during the school year. Would love to be able to attend a few circuit events.

Oh, and VG's streams have always seemed pretty solid to me, so that'd be legit if they could run one. I wanna see some big tournaments closeby.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Someone with space (like a truck) pick me up for them and i can bring streaming equipment, 5 tvs, three wiis, and my sweet, sweet bottom.
Though once i get a license i can do this myself.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Just wanna give you guys and update. The higher ups of the college would like to see the event happen again. One thing they would like before the green light is kind of a showcase of interest and some kind of assurance that Ktar or any other big event won't be on the same day. Now the people who run the venue aren't into the idea because they don't really profit from it. Hopefully we will be able to work something out especially when their superiors are for it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Let me see what I can do about that. If I'm associated with the event I can help coordinate that other events won't be going on at the same time. Keitaro Alex strife alpha zealot chibosempai name search

:phone:

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Bad news guys, we didn't get the venue. HCC has decided not to do it again. So there won't be a Gamer Paradise 2012. Also we lost the gun club venue. I am sorry.

I will keep looking into other venues. I will try to keep you all posted.

Top Bottom