• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Mythic Vol. 2 Results

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Doubles:
1: BMX <3's Forte (BMX + Forte) ($120.00)
2: Candycorn (Candy + Korn) ($60.00)
3: BossDat (Boss + Chu) ($20.00)
4: Takeover Owes Us Money (Esoj + Fraud)
5: How 2 Save A Life (22 + Amon)
5: Main MK!!! (Lil B + Takeover)
7: Pizza Hustlers (Sin + Logic)
7: Corporate Ministry (Taj + Coney)
9: Scuba Hit (Scuba + Hit)
9: B Button (Bolt + K9)
9: Karcist and JaxVax (Karcist + JaxVax)

Singles:
1: Chu ($60.00)
2: MeEP! ($60.00)
3: Candy ($60.00)
4: Logic
5: Boss
5: Coney
7: Sin
7: ESOJ
9: Takeover
9: K-9
9: Lykeios
9: Poyo
13: BMX
13: Night
13: Pizza
13: Aex73
17: Thorax
17: HIT
17: Karcist

Doubles Bracket:

Singles Bracket:

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
**** yeah I didn't get last.

Good **** to all, thanks for the tourney.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I got really pissed from my last singles match, lol, I almost had it. Olimar's recovery is just so painful sometimes. I got some good tips though so I can keep improving and the tourny was overall a lot of fun.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This tournament was fun. Especially teh Doubles Friendlies with Dre and Chu. Tooo funny. ^.^

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Shoutouts later.

BMX

Smash Lord
I didn't forfeit. I got ***** by esoj and didn't bother anymore. Sin got better though. Good ****.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I have always known coney is good. He places 5th at every tourney he goes to. He should be on the next PR without a doubt.

Coney

Smash Master
lol thanks guys but really, it's only 5th place

i mean, it's an accomplishment for me personally because i kept getting 9th, then 7th...and beating jose is pretty cool...but he probably would've beaten me had he focused more, and the set consisted of three INCREDIBLY close games, could've gone either way, he needed a good smash and i needed a gimp and DDD's just good at keeping diddy offstage. and really, it's just fifth :<

the biggest thing for me personally was finding out i'm not completely ****ed against meep, knowing i can never go my main. at least my peach has a ghost of a chance...made a few rookie mistakes against ICs but at least took him to ~mid percent, last stock both games!

as for the PRs, not until i reach saiyan status, hahahah

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
BOLT! your tourny wasn't ran horrible its just that the seeding was a little off and it started late. But other then that. I love going to Game Haven. Nice enviroment and cool ppl that work there. Very friendly. And CK please please please come back to brawl and put me in my place. I dare you LMAO. Actully i would team MM you with me and poyo vs you and anybody thats not on PR. Ck you suck really really really bad!!! at brawl , brawl +, brawl -, and any other brawl. So BRING IT!!!!!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Hmm GryFox and BoLT talking ****? LMAO!!!! come on. . . first of all i never heard of gryfox. that jsut shows you that your response isn't important. :) And BOLT???? You have the nerve to say anything after that poor excuse of a tourny. I mean Game haven is a cool place. But your just a horrible tourny director. And Poyo want's to be my fan becuz he knows i can actully beat good ppl and i dont suck. Also BOLT didnt you lose to poyo in singles??? So Shhhhhhhh plz dont talk about my boi poyo. And gryfox who are you Mr.RS aka Potfiller Aka never goes to tournies!!!

LMAO at coney last post. Good ****. Your a saiyan in my book lol.

LMAO i really want to come back just to put you in your place as a *regular earthling *

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
Hmm GryFox and BoLT talking ****? LMAO!!!! come on. . . first of all i never heard of gryfox. that jsut shows you that your response isn't important. :) And BOLT???? You have the nerve to say anything after that poor excuse of a tourny. I mean Game haven is a cool place. But your just a horrible tourny director. And Poyo want's to be my fan becuz he knows i can actully beat good ppl and i dont suck. Also BOLT didnt you lose to poyo in singles??? So Shhhhhhhh plz dont talk about my boi poyo. And gryfox who are you Mr.RS aka Potfiller Aka never goes to tournies!!!

LMAO at coney last post. Good ****. Your a saiyan in my book lol.

trashtalk ftw. I'm just a random scrub.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
...I'm not pointing fingers.. but whoever has my brawl disc (it was stolen after the tournament) PM me and return it. I will pay you for it back.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Im not trying to be cocky or anything. But I will MM anybody that's not on Power Rankings for 20 dollars. I promise you i wont back down either. And I will do a team MM with me and poyo vs any 2 ppl that's not on the power rankings!!!!

Coney

Smash Master
Im not trying to be cocky or anything. But I will MM anybody that's not on Power Rankings for 20 dollars. I promise you i wont back down either. And I will do a team MM with me and poyo vs any 2 ppl that's not on the power rankings!!!!
does this count for the PRs as they are now?

i mean, i don't normally do MMs, buuuut.........

hey, june...teams?

EDIT - and if it does count for this upcoming PRs, i'm sure omni and i could work something out

hahahahah

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
LMAO!!!!!! nah the old PRs. Just to clarify. Nice try though coney.

AND NO RETIRED PLAYERS LMAO!!!

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
So i don't play snake. Gottit.

Also: Coney. grats. In hindsight, i shoulda gone meta though i don't play him either, for teh lolz

P.S. To Pizza. Wolf Sucks. XD

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
does this count for the PRs as they are now?

i mean, i don't normally do MMs, buuuut.........

hey, june...teams?

EDIT - and if it does count for this upcoming PRs, i'm sure omni and i could work something out

hahahahah
LMAO!!!!!! nah the old PRs. Just to clarify. Nice try though coney.

AND NO RETIRED PLAYERS LMAO!!!
me+coney vs poyo+sin? i have teamed with poyo on wifi. twas lolzy. and for singles MM u using mk?

jjvirus

Smash Champion
You're doing team money matches with Poyo as your partner? You're a brave man.

Top Bottom