• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

hova

Smash Champion
jon's our boy and welcome to crew with us anytime, but we never play with the guy. plus that free agent crew is **** anyway

shut up Thumbs

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
heads up: there will be a change in venue, but it'll be for the better. Address will be updated when it's confirmed

the place we're getting is 1) free [or it'll be really cheap if we decide to provide ammenities], 2) filled with tables/chairs, and 3) spacious as hell. it's the place I was going to use as the SoVa tourney spot from here on out, but I didn't for this one originally because I thought it was too short notice. at the moment, we're waiting on confirmation. it'll be on campus at ODU. We're also working on housing. I need a rough estimate with names of the people from VA/MD trying to come through, when you're planning on arriving in SoVa, and when you plan to leave.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lmao I was waiting for that...but yeah about the venue, turns out it'll be 100% confirmed in a couple days. doesn't look like there should be a problem though.

Virginia House
4603 Elkhorn Ave
Norfolk, VA 23508

[there are 4 big dorm buildings called The Quad. Virginia House is one of them]

to get inside the venue though, you'll have to either call me or just bang on the windows of the big conference room to the right of the entrance of the dorms so we can open it from the inside

hova

Smash Champion
haha... yeah u knew Boss had to post that ****. it's like smashboards law

Boss- come smash dude or hit me and omni up next time u at yoster's

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ok, should be good til mid december. im stopping with the recorded results because they are tedious and not really worth doing, if anyone wants to keep the results and display them in the format that i provided, i will gladly cut and paste them in the thread.

This thread needs more attention and then i can get it sticky'd for people to utilize.

lets step it up!?!?!!? i think many of you can take down H2YL, you just need the confidence that you can get 1st at these tourneys.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i revised the first post so its much more easier to find tourneys. its all listed by date. h2yl sucks, originals suck, etc. etc.

quote of the week
Random guy: "Man, an H2YL, a Cooter, and an Original all at the top of the results"
Hova: ".....But where is the JLB?!?!?!?"

who from here is all going to Philly? if im right theres quite a few.
azen
chu
g-reg
meep
candy
Boss
Esoj
Gonzo
CK
GIMR
Slik
P~S
Deez
Sin
NEO
Hat
JCaesar
Thumbs
DK
Turbo
Kadaj
lucky
Jayo
Lobos
famous
Mister E
thats about all I know thats confirmed. anyone else?

Lobos

Smash Master
i revised the first post so its much more easier to find tourneys. its all listed by date. h2yl sucks, originals suck, etc. etc.

quote of the week
Random guy: "Man, an H2YL, a Cooter, and an Original all at the top of the results"

who from here is all going to Philly? if im right theres quite a few.
azen
chu
g-reg
meep
candy
Boss
Esoj
Gonzo
CK
GIMR
Slik
P~S
Deez
Sin
NEO
Hat
JCaesar
Thumbs
DK
Turbo
Kadaj
thats about all I know thats confirmed. anyone else?
lol @ quote....*******s although you missed the last part of it

Lobos: "!!!! Placed higher than you!!!"

Also G-reg besides gimr, ps, and slik.....all of the JLB members are going except for 1....so thats Me, Lukky, Jayo, and Smk too although I dont think smk is gonna enter.

So 7 crew members, do you guys wanna see us now?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
JLB is like the Borg, they assimilate every promising new player.

Have you snagged Spec yet? :p

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so,
azen
chu
g-reg
meep
candy
Boss
Korn
Esoj
Gonzo
CK
GIMR
Slik
P~S
Deez
Sin
NEO
Hat
JCaesar
Thumbs
DK
Turbo
Kadaj
lucky
Jayo
Lobos
famous
Mister E

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

quote of the week
i was the "random guy"

I was like "I guess all the crews are even, i mean, Cooter, Original, and H2YL in the top 3"

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Seibrik and HrNut and GDX are going to philllly

also Polmex.....

also, it's pronounced Kray-ken

Top Bottom