• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

McLeodGaming Direct Announced

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
McLeodGaming, makers of the flash based fan game Super Smash Flash 2 have accounted they will be having their second ever McLeodGaming Direct, something similar to Nintendo Directs but specifically about Super Smash Flash 2.

With their upcoming appearance at Apex hosting a booth barely a week away, it will be be interesting to see what they have to show so close to a chance to play the newest version live. It is expected to be about twenty minutes long and will be shown on January 25th at 6PM EST.
http://mcleodgaming.com/
SmashCapps will be tuned in for sure to write about what is announced! Follow him on Twitter and give him some predictions on what may be shown.

Zoa

Smash Ace
Gaaaaaah. I gotta work that time. Can we expect it to be uploaded to Youtube immediately after? I don't want my hype to die!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
we out here
hi tson
sure you guys have some neat stuff to show off!! hoping to see some isaac progress (duh) and maybe a new character to the smash franchise?? ever since black mage was added you guys have shown to have the ability to pick some really great unique fighters that both make sense but probably won't appear in a future smash title.
Keep up the great work!!

Last edited:

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
Can't wait for shrek ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WAHT.gif

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Is this **** really worth grabbing a bag of popcorn for?

Last edited:

Enchlore

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enchlore
Hope they have a character that isn't a goodie goodie two shoes like the rest of the current cast. I'm tired of destroying Mario and beating up Mega Man.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh boy.
I just remembered what happened last time SSF2 was on the front page.
Prepare your flame shields, lassies and mentlegen.
Dis is gon' b a ruff ride. :4duckhunt:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm very excited for this, especially that this Direct will be ~7 minutes longer than the first McLeodGaming Direct!

I expect great news from this. :3

synesthe-sia

Smash Journeyman
Hype!!! :drflip:

Also I want them to add :
:4dedede::4pit::4lucario::rosalina::4falco::4myfriends::4pacman::4tlink::4ganondorf::4bowser:
not all at once though lol:drshrug:
Who do you think you are asking for relevant Nintendo characters? Get outta here, man. I want Eddie Guerrero, Buzz Lightyear, Metal Mario, James Bond and a skeleton from the first Castlevania.

Fancy

Smash Cadet
NNID
FancyChicken
Really looking forward to this. I'm really hoping for melee airdodging, but regardless this will surely be a great event!

D

Deleted member

Interesting. Might take a look at this to check what's new and stuff.

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
Who do you think you are asking for relevant Nintendo characters? Get outta here, man. I want Eddie Guerrero, Buzz Lightyear, Metal Mario, James Bond and a skeleton from the first Castlevania.
C'mon... the roster's not that bad.

Top Bottom