• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

McLeodGaming Direct Announced

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Delayed till 7. Guess I'll have to watch it later.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...delays.. "PLEASE UNDERSTAND"; this feels like the Super Smash Bros. Brawl delays all over again. :facepalm: Still, I'm excited for what content is to come. I can't wait to see how the moveset of Isaac (of the Golden Sun series) is implemented..!

Apparently; the McLeodGaming Direct got delayed to 7PM EST but may be starting earlier at 6:35 EST since we "asked for Luffy". :laugh: Kind of feel sorry for all the viewers who left and might not be tuning in again until 7PM EST. -.-

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Hmm...delays.. "PLEASE UNDERSTAND"; this feels like the Super Smash Bros. Brawl delays all over again. :facepalm: Still, I'm excited for what content is to come. I can't wait to see how the moveset of Isaac (of the Golden Sun series) is implemented..!

Apparently; the McLeodGaming Direct got delayed to 7PM EST but may be starting earlier at 6:35 EST since we "asked for Luffy". :laugh: Kind of feel sorry for all the viewers who left and might not be tuning in again until 7PM EST. -.-
This reminds me of the PM 3.5 release :rolleyes:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i have to hand it to them i came in with zero expectations and they still managed to disapoint

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
All I saw in the Twitch chat was spoiled brats complaining.

Glad to see Bowser finally in this.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Meh, this game is impressive on its own. But its hard to take it seriously when you see Naruto, Goku and Ichigo in there.
But its free, so there is no harm in taking it for a spin every now and then.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
All I saw in the Twitch chat was spoiled brats complaining.

Glad to see Bowser finally in this.
bowser was the mixed bag of this direct great that hes in but man he just isnt worth the end slate specificly because hes going to play like his smash 4 self somthing we can all do now honestly if they had started with bowser and say Not made the arena mode and insted made a character who isnt in 4/5ths of smash games playable at the end it would have been much better over all

and lets be real here for a minute as cool as arena mode is most people will touch it like five times before just going back to normal vs

plus seeing as this is a beta...ya people will get bored of it before the games even done more importantly the nature of it being a beta means nothing is set in stone if the overall response to it is as negative as the response to smash tour you can bet it will be removed(granted i doubt it will be that bad)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
bowser was the mixed bag of this direct great that hes in but man he just isnt worth the end slate specificly because hes going to play like his smash 4 self somthing we can all do now honestly if they had started with bowser and say Not made the arena mode and insted made a character who isnt in 4/5ths of smash games playable at the end it would have been much better over all

and lets be real here for a minute as cool as arena mode is most people will touch it like five times before just going back to normal vs

plus seeing as this is a beta...ya people will get bored of it before the games even done more importantly the nature of it being a beta means nothing is set in stone if the overall response to it is as negative as the response to smash tour you can bet it will be removed(granted i doubt it will be that bad)
Nah Bowser is gonna be like melee/brawl since he's sprited in his ugly slouchy look.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
remember when stages were being introduced and everyone was yelling BANNED
amg

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Nah Bowser is gonna be like melee/brawl since he's sprited in his ugly slouchy look.
All I have to say is to take a good solid look at the other characters that are included in official titles. Wario, ZSS, MM, Mario... I wouldn't be so sure that we are making "Melee Bowser" or "Smash 4 Bowser"

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Just watched it.

Arena Mode is cool, at least.

But seriously, Classic Mode and Home-Run Contest? This is a flash game. You're overdoing it.

Last edited:

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
Hype levels upped by like %9000...

:bowsermelee:! True villain!
I need the ssb4 :GCCR: tho

also why no :luigimelee: (ssb64 12)

Arena mode looks addictive.
This is the best fangame ever.:happysheep:

Oh and Issac

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
i was disappointed for not seeing :4luigi: i cant believe it they forget him but they did remember :4bowser:. he is the last character from the original 12 :facepalm:
Hey guys what's a "Luigi?" Is it a tangible object? (Seriously how do you have every important Mario character except for...man, LOL.)
"SSF2 Beta doesn't contain any of the unlockable content that will be in the full game, I can say that."

Luigi for SFF2 (as an unlockable).
or maybe they'll add him before the final release :luigi2::luigi2::luigi2:

Top Bottom