• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayo Clinic: Over! The ingredients are in the bowl... Did the emulsion hold together, or did it break like so many crumbling Oreos?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

Also, if it’s not over for Moy due to technicality rules I’d love to still discuss things rather than just end it without a conversation to be had.

Sorry if I can off too strong or if I upset you, Moy. ;_; I get really happy when I feel I’m in a trail and get a bit overzealous.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, I’ve already read the game again and honestly your D1 has not really much to note besides the mod stuff early on. I’ll try and re-re-look in the morning, but I honestly doubt I’ll find anything to change my thoughts since your response was pretty luke warm.
Welp, I did my part. Ball's in your court.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not really mate haha. I am pretty set in thinking your scum so I’m good with that line of thought.

It’s honestly your job to convince me of why not you and why I should be looking at someone else.

It is not my job to unconvince myself of my own read. That’s just silly =P

What do you think of Moy after the most recent posts? Does it change anything?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I told you why I felt your theory is wrong, and your response is, without responding to the individual points of my argument, "honestly bard, I've read your D1, it wasn't that great, your response was lukewarm."

I can't respond to that, and can only hope the other town members see my argument.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You literally just overlooked actual questions to engage you in conversation about a possible person who is on the chopping block and who are the villains if not you.

Sheesh

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Unvote

Also, if it’s not over for Moy due to technicality rules I’d love to still discuss things rather than just end it without a conversation to be had.

Sorry if I can off too strong or if I upset you, Moy. ;_; I get really happy when I feel I’m in a trail and get a bit overzealous.
Not at all, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I do have a few things I want to bring up, but those are best left for after the game.

I don't know if anyone will change their minds on me at this point, but if I can still contribute, again I'm going to reiterate that lynching from Bard/Shish/Chu today has a 2/3 chance of us hitting scum. With Chu forgetting that the SK is bulletproof, I'd say it's unlikely they're the SK. Though I also want to recall Maven's one and only contribution of significance to the game (other than getting lynched):
Vote: shishoe

He got distracted by his mafia chat and forget to confirm in the bread
Incidentally, Shish wasn't the only person who needed poking to confirm in the thread. The other being, well, you can guess where I'm going with this. So based on this, I think Chu ought to be one of the vigs' targets in the night.

Of the other two, right now I could go either way. But basically I think our lynch target today ought to be either Bard or Shish, and the other, along with Chu, gets targeted by the vigs. If either one survives the night, then we have our SK (if we have the numbers to then lynch them).

I'm in a bit of a rush so I can't go into any more depth or look more closely at yours and Bard's recent discourse, but if I'm still around later on I'll do so.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
"still around" being "not dead", that is. Honestly don't know if this game has majority lynches or not, which just makes my self-vote an even worse idea. >.<

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You literally just overlooked actual questions to engage you in conversation about a possible person who is on the chopping block and who are the villains if not you.

Sheesh
You “literally” just glossed over everything I said and chalked it up to being “lukewarm.” See what I did there?

I’m not trying to get annoyed with you J, but you’re making it really easy. :p

Moydow’s self-vote is null based on previous games; they have done this in a previous game as scum (GoT mafia). But if there is even the slightest chance that Moydow is fighting for a team, it is really unfair to that team for Moydow to vote for themselves, plain and simple. Fight until the end.

I have no further comment to make in that regard.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well, if people want me to be the villain, then fine, guess I'll be the villain. Even if I'm not actually one, but hey, who cares about details?

Vote: Moydow

So there, a majority vote on me. Do we have to wait for the deadline, or is that it?
... yeah, looking at it again with a slightly clearer head, I overreacted pretty badly. I dunno if it'll still count, but

unvote

Just gets frustrating for me, seeing all my genuine attempts to help over the whole course of the game being thrown out as dishonest scum play or whatever. I know that's the game, and that it's lacking in self-reflection since it probably indicates I need to improve my own game, but still. Sorry, everyone.
I'm going to let this go to lynch, even though you're not really demonstrating intent to lynch yourself. We'll talk about it some more in the green room.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
rip me then, figured it'd work out like that but oh well, what's done is done. I doubt any other result was going to come out of today anyway.

Apologies again to the remaining townies for making life much harder for you, but it can hopefully still work out.

#HBC | Nabe

"In this current political climate, can you really get away with referring to an eggplant as a vegetable?"

"Who's to say? I think the market is ripe for innovation in that regard."

---------------------------------------------------------

Moydow Moydow was more olive oil and not lemon juice at all, a.k.a. Town Doctor.

24 hours!

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Step 1: mix those acids up

-------------------------------------

"You'll need to add the lemon juice now, right?"

"H-heh. Yeah, I was just testing you, for the past hour, you know, see if you'd notice. Yeah, you passed the test."

"Well, that's good news for me! What do I win?"

"Mayonnaise, soon. Now, here's the thing. Do you like garlic? I think I have a clove somewhere around here..."

"Hmm..."

--------------------------------------

#HBC | J #HBC | J was a single Vigilante® Organic Fancy-Free Egg Yolk.

Use Goon® Organic Pure Lemon Juice to add brightness to marinades, iced teas, salad dressings, cakes and pies. It also adds the perfect amount of pucker to summertime sippers. Not from concentrate, a bottle or two of this organic 100% juice is a staple that no pantry or refrigerator should be without. May contain traces of @Shishœ.

The Acids are in the bowl! Will Kevin prevail?

----------------------------------------------

We're on Page 6! With 3 players remaining, it's 2 to lynch. The page lasts for 48 hours.

Because this is the last phase of the game, it will only end in a lynch if there are 2 votes on a single player, and cannot end with a majority lynch in the first 24 hours.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What are the rules for a tie?

I imagine that Kon doesn't even need to vote, to make sure town wins he can let us kill each other LOL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I wouldn't be opposed to a tie if that results in your death. In general though, I suspect that ties wouldn't be allowed in the final round since it goes against the spirit of the game.

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf did you happen to shoot Pokechu last night? If you did, then the mystery is more or less solved and we don't have to argue it out.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Because this is the last phase of the game, it will only end in a lynch if there are 2 votes on a single player, and cannot end with a majority lynch in the first 24 hours.
Er, yeah, it says right here that it will only end in a lynch with 2 votes on a single player.

Anyway, I've successfully (at least I think) protected LoneKonWolf three straight nights in a row. I'm really not sure how you're going to dig yourself out of this one.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
barney, you really should think before you talk

because I have a lot of words for you

You've been nothing but nasty this whole game
I think Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu Pokechu hasn't responded because they're in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation lol. I think I already know what Pokechu will claim, and I won't believe him, likely.
or because I actually have a lot of work, that's a possibility :I

What's the point of replying to someone so stubborn that they'd outright admit they won't believe me before I say anything? If you want to act so confident in knowing MY actions, tell us, why should I even bother responding when you say things like this?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think it's more likely that you knew your actions would be unbelievable, or you simply didn't know how to respond; deliberately not sharing that information is scummy in nature and didn't benefit the other players in reading you.

Speaking of which, you're being hypocritical; you voted for me right out of the gate in the last day phase without so much as asking questions to the other players. I was willing to listen and talk, whereas you sat silently on your vote and avoided discourse.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Who is seemingly refusing to answer questions regarding his actions throughout the game?
Yeah, because once again, I can't work.
Who has a track record for being wrong?
Track record

for being wrong?

You are in NO place to judge me on my plays. Because they're not worse than your own and I CERTAINLY don't have a track record for being wrong.

This whole game, you haven't even been able to frame me for anything. You're just referring to past games, insulting my reads, insulting my gameplay, because you can't make an argument for what I'm doing NOW.
his unconditional and faithful devotion to Moydow was, in my opinion, an exemplary example of why he played (no offense to him) badly in Poison Mutton mafia
Badly yet I used valid evidence to support my stance.

You're just disparaging my gameplay, while pointing fingers at me and calling me scum. That's all you've been doing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Speaking of which, you're being hypocritical; you voted for me right out of the gate in the last day phase without so much as asking questions to the other players. I was willing to listen and talk, whereas you sat silently on your vote and avoided discourse.
Because I knew I was right? Moy flipped town? I know I'm town, since she was town that means you're scum. What are you even saying

You want to tell me I'm being hypocritical but all you've been doing is getting upset at people for doing exactly what you're doing.
You “literally” just glossed over everything I said and chalked it up to being “lukewarm.” See what I did there?

I’m not trying to get annoyed with you J, but you’re making it really easy. :p

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You even insinuated that me defending vaan in GoT was a mistake, comparable to reading a mafioso as town

How?????????????

You aren't better than me. Your place isn't an overseer judging who's good and who's bad, and it also isn't acting as hoity toity as you have been.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
whereas you sat silently on your vote and avoided discourse
Even now, you're making me out to be some villain who just ghosted the thread

when I just said twice I had work to do

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have my activity turned off anyways, so you're JUMPING to a conclusion based on NO evidence

Unless mods can see activity, in which case you're using your power to reveal my status? Nice going Bard

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Anyway...Pokechu enters the day phase with a continued unyielding, almost arbitrarily contrived belief in Moydow
because you seem to think

I'm too bad of a player

that I can't use

e v i d e n c e

to support town!Moy

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
when you want to make an argument on me that isn't just badmouthing my plays, then you can tag me

but that's ALL I've seen

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I know you are desperate and you came really close, but I think this is a wrap and you should give up. Your play has been very befitting of an SK, and I intend on explaining so by writing the narrative.

I will address this part though just to clear something up first. It's regarding this post:

What's the point of replying to someone so stubborn that they'd outright admit they won't believe me before I say anything? If you want to act so confident in knowing MY actions, tell us, why should I even bother responding when you say things like this?
I assumed this was an admission of guilt from you that you deliberately didn't respond to me when you had the opportunity.

Which lead to this post:

I think it's more likely that you knew your actions would be unbelievable, or you simply didn't know how to respond; deliberately not sharing that information is scummy in nature and didn't benefit the other players in reading you.

Which then lead to this post:

I have my activity turned off anyways, so you're JUMPING to a conclusion based on NO evidence

Unless mods can see activity, in which case you're using your power to reveal my status? Nice going Bard
I don't ever use "mod powers" to incriminate people in a game. That is an abuse of privilege and not something I would ever do.

That said, you more or less just admitted that you were here at the time. Uh, I hate to say this, but you more or less played yourself.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
That said, you more or less just admitted that you were here at the time. Uh, I hate to say this, but you more or less played yourself.
I can frequently check in on the thread without being able to post

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I know you are desperate and you came really close, but I think this is a wrap and you should give up. Your play has been very befitting of an SK,
can you explain

HOW

Because you've only used "he's inactive!" and "he sucks at this game"

You're calling me desperate but you're throwing shots at me just to make me look bad. Pathetic :/

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
6:46 PM
oh wait... we can't shoot the SK, I forgot

RIP :(
7:19 PM
Pokechu Pokechu @Shishœ Moydow Moydow

since i've saw all of you post, please follow up on barduls request and answer, who did you all chose to protect?
10:58 PM
Missed this, but the information more or less helps draw the narrative. "Does the story add up?" "Is it believable?" "Why did this person do an action as opposed to another?"

I think Pokechu Pokechu hasn't responded because they're in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation lol. I think I already know what Pokechu will claim, and I won't believe him, likely.
"opportunity to respond"

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I can frequently check in on the thread without being able to post
to add on to this

I don't think any of us were expecting Moy to end the day with a self vote

so you made me out to just be ghosting the thread

when I was really just doing work and was going to post when I could. Isn't that the purpose of 48-hour Days?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
can you explain

HOW

Because you've only used "he's inactive!" and "he sucks at this game"

You're calling me desperate but you're throwing shots at me just to make me look bad. Pathetic :/
EBWOP

How

now*

Because I have more faith in Kon than for him to see your lousy argument for me and decide to side with you

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'm definitely, 100%, not the SK. Are you gambiting me? >________>
I had a whole wall really to be used before i passed out. And came up here to find moydow effectively committing suicide.

In that said wall which is now wasted effort, i spent hours going back and forth to find reason of cause of pokechus action.

And i found zero faults. Pokechu for as weird and atypical as he is as been 100% genuine from start and finish.

And even then part of my wall was to ask pokechu for exactly more defense for moydow. As they all wanted to do was to defend themselves in scum ways through faux defense, i was still convience pokechu was misguided in his attempts to defend them but he was the one capable of such a feat.

And then moydow flipped, and i stiill can't believe it.

Knowing that pokechu is fully genuine and that he was actually trying to save someone who had a bad day, makes it that pokechu is the last doctor well left alive.

Then by process of elimination means shishoe and you are the remaining scum. I knew full well J shot you because that is what he said he'll do, and so i took that opportunity to kill shishoe.

The very fact your still alive and the very fact pokechu is genuine, proves you are a lying scumbag who i trusted.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You're wrong, Kon.

I'll be honest; I'm pretty surprised myself that I'm still alive considering J was taking aim at me, but there's one crucial thing we need to consider: the Moydow flip.

J was operating under the assumption that Moydow was a likely villain. Given that Moydow flipped Town, it was clear from his point of view that two of the remaining non-claimed vig slots were scum. This changed the dynamic of the game and J had to operate on new assumptions.

There's no way for me to know with any sense of certainty why J decided to switch his shot, but he did. Perhaps he felt he could trust me based on discourse, or perhaps he read the game over. Either way, I have absolutely no clue. It's all WIFOM.

Riddle me this: why do you think you are still alive? Why do you think you have not been killed at all despite having been a claimed vig? Who do you think was protecting you this entire time?

Other things to consider: why would I point to Shish as the likely goon as the SK? Why would I have tried to dissuade players from the Kantrip lynch? Why would I look over every nook and cranny while Pokechu silently stood in the background?

Pokechu was incredibly suspicious; you yourself felt Moydow was likely scum, and yet you find no fault with Pokechu's play? From your point of view, you have to agree that Moydow's play in general was suspicious and brought about an unwarranted devotion from Pokechu.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I protected J and he still died. N1 I protected Kon, N2 it was Moy.

This shows that both the SK and the goon targeted J with a kill.

Who was he suspicious of? Not me. He was suspicious of you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I protected Kon, and I have to assume that either you or Shish shot Kon; I have to believe that you felt you had a better position in Lylo with J alive as opposed to Kon, whom I've shared an alliance with. for the better majority of the game.

Top Bottom