• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] Goast House Monthlies series (Independence, Ohio)

OH Rob

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try to come down to this, I'll see if there's any more Case Western smashers who also want to show up. I used to play a fair amount in Cincinnati's brawl scene but I've taken up Melee for myself and there aren't any regular smashers on campus. Most of them are probably out of town for the summer.

Google's telling me I can take the Healthline and then the 77F RTA bus down to independence? I'm hoping to borrow a car but if I could get there guaranteed from public transit I'm going to be a lot more likely to show up.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
I'm going to try to come down to this, I'll see if there's any more Case Western smashers who also want to show up. I used to play a fair amount in Cincinnati's brawl scene but I've taken up Melee for myself and there aren't any regular smashers on campus. Most of them are probably out of town for the summer.

Google's telling me I can take the Healthline and then the 77F RTA bus down to independence? I'm hoping to borrow a car but if I could get there guaranteed from public transit I'm going to be a lot more likely to show up.

hey cool, case is 5 minutes away from me

AgileJason

Smash Rookie
EDGE GUARD JASON WHERE ARE YOU!?
haha...sorry it took so long to respond. Not going to fully confirm that I'll be there tomorrow, just saying that my brother, cousin, and I all intend to be there. So expect some type of competition coming from us.

Ambix

Smash Ace
tank you very much.

also what time does doubles start?

planning to get there around 6:30

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
I'll swing by after work and see what's up... I could probably make it around 8:30-9. If there's crews, count me in.

Also check this: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/vgm/3940719385.html Kind of funny, but might be easy $$ for someone near Norton, wherever that is.
lol!!! me and my friend went to this and beat some kids who thought it was gonna be easy money. i did feel bad when i taunted an 11 year old samus after game ending knee though...

anyways, is anybody going to this week?

oliman

Smash Journeyman
lol!!! me and my friend went to this and beat some kids who thought it was gonna be easy money. i did feel bad when i taunted an 11 year old samus after game ending knee though...

anyways, is anybody going to this week?
yeehaw

OH Rob

Smash Rookie
Neither, this is melee exclusive. If you bring a P:M set up some people will probably play it with you.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Yo, I've been picking up Melee recently. I actually like it a lot. I'm still very bad but I'd love to come out to one and get my ass handed to me.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Why, thank you. I still don't even know who I'm going to try to main. It's between Falcon and Doc. I'm thinking Doc though.

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
If I can get a ride (which it looks like I might), I'll definitely be there for the October one. Going to get destroyed, but I'll be there!

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
HIIII will there be brawl at this event?!?!

Also I'm very excited that stuff is happening in NEOH finally. Anyone here live in Cleveland? I'm primarily interested in Brawl.

read some comments and I see this is melee only... do you guys d smashfests that involve brawl? Will you host another tournament for brawl at some point?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
No, our group is strictly Melee. If you check around though, there should be some Ohio Brawl tournaments. Also, the NEOH thread made by Lokii is pretty Brawl based.

Fluffyness

Smash Rookie
Hey guys this is Benji. I had a ton of fun this past Goast House, you guys are really welcoming :). Again Zach, thanks so much for carrying me in teams; I promise I'll pull my own weight next time if you still want to team with me.

Top Bottom