• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] Goast House Monthlies series (Independence, Ohio)

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
March 23rd is Adin's DJ debut, so that would rule out me, Adin, and Austin....
I like the 16th.
if its going to be the 30th, could somebody give me a ride from columbus?
I'll be staying with my cousins down there :|

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Yo
When's the next one of these? I haven't been able to make one of these since like November, I need to get my ass whooped and money taken

TheRealThing

Smash Rookie
hmm i got nationals on the weekend of the 6th and then i got state on the weekend of the 13th (for chess). wish meh luck

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Sorry everyone... Work + Chess has consumed my life. We are gonna get back on track with Goast House. I updated the Details. I'm going to double check tonight to make sure we are good. I will confirm tomorrow so everyone can plan accordingly.

TheRealThing

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna try to make this one. Interestingly, this is the day after my graduation, so I'll celebrate by winning this and beating Goast in chess.

dbattleground

Smash Rookie
We have added this event to our on line calendar at dbattleground.com under Ohio events. We invite all guests to come and check us out so you can find info for more events like this on our site.

We make it easy for users to find events close to them without needing to fish out irrelevancies

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Probably going to this. Might be dragging even more PGH folks than you're used to. Two setups in tow as well.

AgileJason

Smash Rookie
Are we still on for this tournament. Gonna be rolling with TheRealThing and hopefully get some chess in with Goast.

Top Bottom