• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] Goast House Monthlies series (Independence, Ohio)

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
I probably won't be able to make it to this one. I'm starting to get busy with crap like school...ugh.

I seriously don't think that there were other games in that set Dempt. But I totally believe you, I watched some of that match. I'll take another look at it though, and I'll put up a fixed version hopefully. Did you possibly move to another TV?

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I have it. I'll think i'll have to post it overnight though. The internet at my college is just fabulous today......

Did you ever get your recordings to come out? I'd like to see me vs Crash. No big deal if you can't though. I know how troublesome recording setups can be.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Sweet never figured out how to put the recordings up because of the whole file issue he was having. He's gotta like switch the file type so that WMM can recognize it.

Anyways, nah, we didn't move to another tv. If you didn't see another couple of games either before what was recorded or after, then yeah, maybe it was 2/3 and I'm losing my mind. I just don't like doing $5 unless it's 3/5 so I'm all confused and such.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
I was only able to get one file out of this because I started it just as the match was starting, and ended it as soon as it was over, so I didn't have to edit it. On the other hand, the videos of other people are all ran together because the recording was left on. Since they are all run together, I cannot edit them. Someone else with software that can convert these, let me know, and I'll send them to you.

I'm gonna leave a note next to my setup next time letting people know what to do.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Just noticed too Gunpunch that you put a video up of me vs Remix and I definitely beat Remix in our set dude. I don't remember wearing a "-.-" tag

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
What format are the video files Sweet? unless it's something really messed up, i'm hoping i can get it working.

Oh, sry about that Dempt. I'll change it.

Also, I checked the MM vs Eddie: Before it there is the Luigi vs Marth (the one that i now have as Dempt vs Remix). Then after those 3 games, is me vs Goast. I can just take the $ amount off the title, so ppl don't think you do $5MM's for best 2-3. lol, idk , whatever you want.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
TENTATIVE MESSAGE TO EVERYONE POSSIBLY ATTENDING JANUARY 26TH.

Tournament may be rescheduled due to Apex just happening, and this EVO Charity Tournament this weekend. Peoples wallets are probably tight.

Just thought I'd throw this out before anyone makes the drive out, only to see no one's there. D:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
TENTATIVE MESSAGE TO EVERYONE POSSIBLY ATTENDING JANUARY 26TH.

Tournament may be rescheduled due to Apex just happening, and this EVO Charity Tournament this weekend. Peoples wallets are probably tight.

Just thought I'd throw this out before anyone makes the drive out, only to see no one's there. D:
Awww, I'll keep checking the thread then. Guess we might be going to Rain in Columbus if this is cancelled.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
What format are the video files Sweet? unless it's something really messed up, i'm hoping i can get it working.

Oh, sry about that Dempt. I'll change it.

Also, I checked the MM vs Eddie: Before it there is the Luigi vs Marth (the one that i now have as Dempt vs Remix). Then after those 3 games, is me vs Goast. I can just take the $ amount off the title, so ppl don't think you do $5MM's for best 2-3. lol, idk , whatever you want.
You can leave it as $5 lol I did win afterall ;) But I think that the Marth was Eddie. I just know it wasn't me, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten 3rd at the tourney itself.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If it got whooped, it was probably me. I was playing like a little girl in a prison riot that day lol.

:phone:

Get Low

Smash Ace
MM me get scraped buttface your mom don't know about these short hop double ****S
I'll MM you ***** at one of the two tournaments I go to per year i know the Peach/fox metagame all I have to do get on the platform and dsmash haha you cant win

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
I'll MM you ***** at one of the two tournaments I go to per year i know the Peach/fox metagame all I have to do get on the platform and dsmash haha you cant win
haha thats what you think but all i have to do is NOT ****ING JUMP YOU DUMMY hahaha u lose next

Get Low

Smash Ace
I can understand why Abu types like he does and says things like he does. It's actually really fun. More fun than taking yourself too seriously.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Sorry everyone. I'm like 90% sure we're good to go for the 9th I'll know by tomorrow night for sure.
Also I will be tethering my phone for streaming purposes.
JEAH for 21st century technology!

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
yeah sweet is on the same day. maybe next weekend? IDK cleveland kids would still probably go but i know a lot of neoh PA is going to sweet

Top Bottom