• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ray where are you going to school? I know most colleges dont start till like the really end of august.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I start the week after this. so the following Monday is when I start.

EDIT: just so you know.. next week IS the end of August xDD
By end of august, i was talking more about like the 29/30th my friends have classes starting then. It seems weird that a college would start on the 26th lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh damn Dan's got the advantage :denzel:

Also, I've got the ok for Ally, WuvS, and Ohio to stay at my place.

Ally will you only need the housing on Friday?

JTsm

Smash Master
Man, all these MM's... will they ever happen? We'll see :denzel:

I'll take :metaknight: ditto MM and MM with my :snake:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Due to being a freshman at MSU, we have to move in on Sunday morning. Sophmores move in on monday.

y they no wait till nex week :rage:

and ally has my permission to raid tech and sk's wallet :troll:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Okay, so what about any of that means you are busy on Saturday? If you say packing you should be aware that you can do that on all of these days leading up till Saturday.

Also, sorry Marco and fZk.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
well I guess we will be seeing each other at that ohio tourney on the 15th maybe :L

1st OOS hype

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
well I guess we will be seeing each other at that ohio tourney on the 15th maybe :L

1st OOS hype
I'm not particularly fond of seeing you in Michigan. I DEFINITELY do not want to see you in another state. But if it happens then oh well. Just don't bother me if you attend and I'll do the same.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
yeah I gotta go back home, sucks that we all live kinda far, otherwise I'd so hang out with peeeps. I have alcohol here that I'm going to drink alone tomorrow :(. I'll have give you a show on saturday in exchange though. :kirby:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
yeah I gotta go back home, sucks that we all live kinda far, otherwise I'd so hang out with peeeps. I have alcohol here that I'm going to drink alone tomorrow :(. I'll have give you a show on saturday in exchange though. :kirby:
1. Next time you're down here, I'm gonna body you. I'd prepare if I were you ;)

2. Dinner and a show? Excellent :yeahboi:

Top Bottom