• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 17, 2014] House of Collusion #3: More Collusiony than ever- Project M (Columbus, OH)

SoulPech

Smash Master
HOUSE OF COLLUSION 3: MORE COLLUSIONY THAN EVER

This event was initially designed for smashfests and occasionaly tournaments. It still the same, but I wanted to make it official.

WHEN:
May 17, 2014

WHERE:
PM for Address

Phone # 4197960782

FOOD:
There are a lot of food places around (McDs, Burger King, Raising Canes, Pizza etc.)

PARKING INFO:
Its an apartment complex, so..yeah. Park whereever.

HOUSING:
Housing is open to anyone, but preferred if you're out of state or out of city, gets priority

PAYMENTS:
Venue: NO VENUE FEE
Project M Singles - $10

SCHEDULE:
No schedule really. It will start anytime btw 4-5 and end whenever

PAYOUTS:
1) 60%
2) 30%
3) Money back

RULESET:

--------NOT APEX RULESET!!!
  • Must have latest version of Project M
  • 4 stock, 8:00 minute timer
  • Items OFF and set to NONE
  • Buffer OFF
  • Ties after the time limit are determined by stocks, then by percentage.
  • If a match ends with both players dying at the same time resulting in Sudden Death, a 1-stock rematch will be played out on the same stage.
  • All Semi-finals and Finals matches will be Best of 5 format.
  • If each player has one stock remaining and the match ends due to a suicide move (Ganon's side-B, DDD's swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the player who initiated the move wins.
  • Non-first party controllers must be inspected by TO staff before use in tourney.
  • Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in forfeiture of the match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
  • Dave's Stupid Rule: You cannot counterpick a stage you have won on in a set unless agreed upon by the opponent.
  • Player's Choice Clause: You may play by a rule outside of this ruleset if your opponent agrees to it as long as it does not deliberately delay the tournament process. In the event of a disagreement, house rules stand.
  • Double Blind Character Picks: Players may elect to double blind pick their characters for the first match in case of any disputes.
- Stage Strike from Starters for the first match of the set in "1-2-2-1" fashion -

- Prior to this, select the stages that are starters at the options menu, then at the Stage Select Screen (SSS) press Y to clear off non-selected stages. -
- Press X while hovering over the stages you're striking to deselect single stages at the SSS screen. -

1. First player strikes one stage.
2. Second player strikes the next two stages.
3. First player strikes the next two stages.
4. Second player strikes one stage.

Singles | Starters [7 stages]

Yoshi's Story
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 2
Final Destination
Smashville
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams

Singles | Counterpick: [5 stages] [Two ban/ One ban for 3/5 sets]

Warioware
Green Hill Zone
Sky World
Dracula's Castle
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

To Preregister, please let me know in the thread. If you're in a facebook group and you want to RSVP let me know. You can also be part of our facebook group here
THIS IS A CAPPED EVENT! I CAN'T FIT 50 PPL AT MY HOUSE. WITH THAT SAID THERE'S A CAP FOR 16 PEOPLE.

- ALSO, I DON'T NEED ANY TVS! JUST GET ME WII'S AND WE'LL BE GOOD!

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Attendance:

1. SoulPech (Columbus, OH)
2. Fugazi (Columbus, OH)
3. Russ (Dayton, OH)
4. Sh4ka999 (Columbus, OH)
5. Koz (Columbus, OH)
6. Drephen (Columbus, OH)
7. AlfaStryke (Columbus, OH)
8. Carls (columbus, oh)
9. shenanagans ( columbus, oh)
10. Bloodbane (Columbus, OH)

Last edited:

Master WGS

Smash Lord
If I didn't hate finding parking for this venue, I'd be so much more confirmed for this.

For now, I'll give a shrugging "Maybe" for my attendance.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Parking meters next to the venue would be your best bet. the alternative traveling further down the street for free parking, as well as parking garages.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Actually, just found out about a family thing this weekend, so I won't be able to attend regardless. Guess I'll have to catch you guys next time. :(

Russy

Russydorf of Cincy
This probably goes without saying, but this wouldn't really be worth going to unless its a full 16 entrants. But if there's at least 12 by Thursday I'll still come

Drephen

Smash Master
even if theres no tourney im down for one big smashfest. Theres a SLIM chance i will be going to Rock on the Range but probably wont. Count me in for this one

Russy

Russydorf of Cincy
This probably goes without saying, but this wouldn't really be worth going to unless its a full 16 entrants. But if there's at least 12 by Thursday I'll still come
Check this, something came up and I couldn't make it anyway

SoulPech

Smash Master
This is looking like it will be a glorified smashfest anyway, which is completely Okay with me. cincy has expressed interest in this.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll likely need a ride if no one at home will be taking me. And this will be after I get home from work near 6PM, sure I'm not sure if any of you would be willing by that point.

But if I do somehow go to this, I'm definitely gonna need one of you to bring me back home. Alfa most likely, but it can be someone else, too.

Last edited:

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
I'm considering coming if vidjo or vanz feel like tagging along, i'll keep you posted

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Yea if Pyro's going i'll definitely be down there. I just have to get ahold of him sometime today.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Ok so count me in cuz im 90 percent sure i'll come down to this with Vidjo possibly one other. Pyro if he responds to my messages and is still down. So your looking at about a minimum of 2 from cleveland area at most 4.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Bah sorry but looks like everyone is around me is too lame to come so looks like I can't make it either. :/ maybe next time. I'll likely be at hope next weekend though if any of you are going to that. Have fun guys.

GanondorfDragmire

Smash Rookie
DAMMIT!!

Checked Smashboards 1 day too late or I woulda been there and brought at least 2 peeps and a setup >:/

When is the next,ocal columbus Smash tourny? Sorry I dont have facebook and cant join the group

SoulPech

Smash Master
you should create one cuz like everything is mostly on there, lol.

To answer your question, idk when the next one is. I won't be hosting at least for another 2 weeks cuz i'm going to a tourney in mason next sat and daytont he week after.

Top Bottom