• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup Rediscussion: Zelda vs MK

MrEh

Smash Hero
Jujux TESTED it out in ACTUAL matches.
And I tested this out in actual matches too. Doesn't mean it's a viable option. Is definitely worth mentioning, but if I even give of the slightest hint that I plan on using it seriously, I'm probably going to be shot down.

and guess what? I think he knows HIS main A LITTLE BIT more than you do.
I'm not surprised. Understanding Bowser is much easier then understanding Zelda.

And how dare you compare Ness' PK flash to Zelda's JAB ?
That was a joke.

MrEh, stop trolling, when it comes to viable options against nado, assuming it goes through pretty much everywhere (which I believe it does) jab is a pretty viable option, it's got relatively high start-up, but it's only 10 frames anyway, but low cooldown so it's difficult to punish even if baited (go through the hitbox area in 1 frame, I don't think so).
The main reason I said that those options were moot is because MK will very rarely Nado right into your face. Most of the time Zelda gets Nado'd is from a position where she cannot reliably try to intercept it. Like, when she's in the air for example. MK won't approach with the Nado (not when he can realistically just tilt Zelda to Death), so chances of intercepting it are very small, let alone beating it out successfully from a grounded position. These options have also been discussed previously, like months ago. (like, when SoR still frequented)

Stop this attitude and stop undermining everyone who isn't from your region. It's a message board. If it butthurts you that much that people aren't talking about stuff to your standards then go out there and make a statement, be productive, absolutely nothing is stopping you.
It has nothing to do with region. I certainly don't have anything against Europeans. (for people who know me, saying I had something against Europeans would be extremely funny)

And you haven't sent me that PM.
What PM? O_o

He may know a little bit about zelda's metagame
Not just a little bit man. Not just a little bit...

but that doesnt allow him to always call BS jujux' new stuff about zelda's matchups that ACTUALLY make that character better.
This doesn't make Zelda any better then she was before. Zelda's moves beating out the Nado have been known for a long time (again, from like the times were SoR frequented). The reason I called it BS was because it was old. It's not "new stuff."

he NEVER tries to nado him again.
No offense to him, but he needs to start. Not using the Nado against Zelda is downright silly.

So, MrEh, please, PLEASE talk about something you REALLY know about.
I'd gladly have a friendly Zelda talk with you. The Zelda chat is always open. Feel free to pop in.

since MK doesnt have much long range, i usually dins fire, then either fsmash , grab, or naryus when they get close. however on the edge...... zelda gets pwned by MK. the best you can do is love jump.
I was about to say something, but then I changed my mind.

All dat multiquoting is a waste of time bruh.
+1

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, all that reading. I love how people get offended easily if they are not here for a long while.

MrEh means well, just VERY blunt. As I stated before. :dizzy:

He actually knows his stuff on Zelda, believe we talked about it long ago, however I don't agree with the method he chooses to go with when posting. Just try not to take his jokes seriously here.

Anyways to stay on topic here, doing anything that revolves as a projectile against MK is just silly.:psycho:

I still want to test out the Jab > Nado for myself cause it sounds interesting.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
If Zelda could use her Uair sideways, that would be amazing against the Nado. lol
If Zelda's Fair was turned into a sideways Uair, I think that'd be infinitely amazing.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You know what smash needs? Toon Zelda. :D

That way the kick is the silly crouch kick from Altered Beast and blast of fire comes out from the hands instead of sparkles. <3

Top Bottom