• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MatchUp Discussion: Need Suggestions!!

Padô

Smash Lord
So guys, I've noticed than since we started to discuss the C tier the weekly discussions almost died.

I'm accepting some suggestions to make this process faster but withou losing any of it's quality, like discussing 2 DTier character in 1 week./

I hope you all could help me to make our matchup chart complete.

Hugs,
Padô

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
May I suggest that we discuss the more common characters first, rather than by tier? That way, more people will know the matchup, so more people will likely contribute.

What characters still need to be discussed?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I honestly believe the high tier match ups need to be more in depth. Like Snake Falco MK and DK. No offense to low tier mains but I really don't care about those match ups. In my opinion I think it would be better to have good write ups on top tier match ups than have meaningless discussion on low tiers. But that's just my opinion and I'm just one man.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Where is the thread with all the write-ups anyways? I cna't find it.

EDIT: Wow, wtf? I swear I'm gong blind cause last time I was looking for it I couldn't find it. Now that I saw it, I have to say there are no write-ups so we don't know why we have an advantage or disadvantage in the matchup. It's too bad that MC isn't around anymore but eyah he had at least write-ups in his matchup guide.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Where is the thread with all the write-ups anyways? I cna't find it.

EDIT: Wow, wtf? I swear I'm gong blind cause last time I was looking for it I couldn't find it. Now that I saw it, I have to say there are no write-ups so we don't know why we have an advantage or disadvantage in the matchup. It's too bad that MC isn't around anymore but eyah he had at least write-ups in his matchup guide.
the only write ups I can find is from MC guide. That only offers some write ups.

Padô

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249340

This, is the matchup thread. Each matchup got the respective link to the discussion there is a LOT of information on those threads just click the link on each one and start reading, didn't want to make my own write ups because I want to make this MatchUp thread the most democratic as possible, If I did it would look like MC personal guide. Soon I'll be quoting the best arguments on the matchup thread to make it easier for the new people, I'm putting it up to date today and I'll add the first quotes on he MK Discussion and Snake's discussion tbh there is a little message there saying that we are putting soon the summaries.
I feel bad because no one has ever payed attetion to this thread, all of our matchup discussions are there.

@JNiG

We have already discussed the most important and popular matchups just check my thread.
We've rediscussed some top tiers (MK, Snake, Falco) due to the high demand. We are now following the current Tier List, we are on de C/D Tier current discussion Wolf.

So we'd better make double'd discussions like Wolf and Fox, or should I reduce the Weekly Discussions to 4/3 days which would fit 2 character on a week and It would be a lot more organized? I so I'm starting on Sunday/Monday this new system, If we pick the first one we are starting next week the double'd discussions.

I'm starting to like this new thread so I can inform people we got a matchup thread lol.

Top Bottom