• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-up Export #K: Kirby | "Summoning Snowballs"

Kuares

Pizza
Fox vs. Kirby
:kirby2: Catch that Kirby :kirby2:

KEY POINTS

Advantages
-Uh, upsmash!
Disadvantages
-Gimpage
-Short hop Quadruple Lazer
Summary
-It's a battle between a fast speedy fox and a floaty hammer wielding thing.​

IN-DEPTH DISCUSSION
Strategy & Match-Up Mentality

Aerial Game:
Ground Game:
Approach:
Defense:
Camping Game:
Edge Game:
Surviving:
Killing:
Frame Data:​

Stages
Stage Striking
* Fox Strikes
* Kirby Strikes
* Kirby Bans
* Kirby Counterpicks​
Code:
Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), 
Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Pokémon Stadium 1
[color=yellow]Brinstar, Frigate Orpheon, Pictochat, Pokémon Stadium 2, Rainbow Cruise[/color]

Videos & Other Outside Resources
-Chudat vs Tkd
-Asdioh needs to get over here.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Fox:
Adv.
Can camp amazingly with lasers
No trouble KOing Kirby since he's very light
Much faster ground speed.
Ftilt can combo into running U-smash at about 70-80%(stale)
Disadv.
Can be KO'd at about 90 by Kirby F-smash
Can be chaingrabbed to about 40-50%
Has trouble dealing with Bair camping imo
Inhale offstage has a guarenteed footstool on Fox making it very hard to get back(probably guarentee KO)
If Kirby Swallows Fox, he can SHQL
Kirby has a better edge-guard ability than Fox
Kirby can also crouch under lasers so making them hit will be a little hard.

Stages: Fox would most likely strike YI,and PS1, Kirby would strike FD and BF. Pretty sure it would end up at SV
Fox should ban Frigate, Kirby should ban FD.
Go BF or Halberd if FD gets banned, Kirby should go Delfine for a CP.

Summary: Since Kirby will most likely start off the match crouching, and Fox would start off laser camping, nobody will move unless someone makes the first move.
With Fox, I personally run towards Kirby and pop out my sheild and pressure the Kirby to attack or go for a grab(dont get within grab range), when kirby trys to attack, I run back and start camping again, and if they start crouching I repeat until the Kirby player starts to attack me or pressure.

In the air: Kirby should have an advantage here thanks to his Bair train. Punish the bair by waiting until the hit frame is over and go in for a auto-cancel Fair, or just laser camp if the Kirby is bair camping. If he's really close to you, try powersheilding his Bair and go in for a running U-smash.

Ground game: I feel like Fox has an advantage here because of his Dair follow-ups, you may get about 2-3 Utilt's before Kirby can get out. Kirby should try getting the grab for some easy percentage. But getting the grab may be a problem due to Fox's amazing walking and running ability. Fox's F-tilt gets outranged by Kirby's F-tilt. Kirby's D-tilt is great because it can trip Fox even at high percents and combo into a F-smash. Kirby u-tilt can lock Fox for about 30% I believe so look out for that.
Sorry guys this is all I can write atm, I have work:/ But if someone can critic my advice and see if there is anything wrong with what I said this will also help. Peace.
Edit:

Approach: I personally never approach against Kirby. I just laser camp SHTL all day until the Kirby gets close. When Kirby goes for grabs and misses, punish the grabs, Kirby running grab has a lot of cooldown and it's easy to see coming.
With Kirby I would crouch walk up to Fox but not within his range(crouch walk is when you hold down then let go of down and move a little to the right/left then crouch again) All I can say is D-tilt him and Bair for approach.

Camping: Fox camp with lots of lasers, Kirby B-air camp. I don't think there is a lot of camping in this MU. I guess Kirby fair can be used and retreated?

Edge game: Fox camp with lasers and recover with Side-B. Kirby should B-air the Fox and use D-air if Fox uses Up-B.

Surviving: An U-smash from Fox should be DI'd up and away to the right( if Fox U-smashes faces the right) and DI up and away to the left(if Fox U-smashes facing the left). Kirby's F-smash should be DI'd to the corner with U-air. Sorry this is all I have.

Killing, Fox's U-smash kills at about 90% if fresh with DI, Kirby F-smash kills at about 90% if fresh. Fox's D-smash kills at around 110% depending on where on you are on the stage, if you're near the edge, it kills at about 90%. Kirby U-smash kills Fox at about 100%. His D-smash kills at about 105% I beileve. I don't think B-air will kill because Kirby will be using that a lot in the match, but fresh it kills at about 110% depending on what part of the stage you are. Fox U-air kills at about 110 or 120%, his B-air kills at about 120 or 130%.
Well these are my 2 cents. Please correct what is wrong if you see stuff.
I think 55-45 Kirby or maybe 50-50

RPK

Smash Lord
He means the Uair after the throw as to avoid being regrabbed by Kirby. That's still 20ish percent right there, but not 40-50 if done right. Probably 30% if Kirby can land an Uptilt after the falling Uair.

Kuares

Pizza
Killing Kirby is should be pretty easy. Upsmash kills at 90% I believe. As Rizk said, best thing would be to powershield Kirby's Bair and then get in on him. If enough damage gets built up, up-tilt is good. Other good moves are B-air and U-air. Though

Getting Swallowed off the ledge is death. So never let that happen. In fact, you shouldn't go off the stage vs. Kirby.

Recoverying vs Kirby, never use Firefox from below as you'll get Dair'd and killed.

...More later

Rizk18

Smash Lord
He means the Uair after the throw as to avoid being regrabbed by Kirby. That's still 20ish percent right there, but not 40-50 if done right. Probably 30% if Kirby can land an Uptilt after the falling Uair.
I'm not to sure if he can get out of it. If he can get out of the regrab range, I think the Kirby would just U-tilt until U-smash. Kirby can also D-throw into U-tilt at 0 and regrab Fox if Kirby's regrab is buffered. Then he can U-tilt until U-smash here also. This is about 40+ percent.

We need to get the rest of the Fox's in here

Edit: You can get out of the U-air with SDI, I think Kirby's will go for D-throw into buffered D-throw then U-tilt into U-smash.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rizk's first post is good and pretty accurate.

I'm not too good at matchup discussions so I'm not going to say much else... I think it's roughly even though.

If Kirby does the fthrow->uair combo on you at 0%, you can SDI the Upair either up and away to hopefully avoid a regrab/uptilt, OR I think you can SDI behind him which might surprise him and cause him to whiff a grab. I find SDIing kirby's fthrow->uair very easy because I know the timing so well.

I wouldn't worry too much about kirby getting lasers. He can't camp as well as fox can because he's slower, and fox has a reflector. Kirby shouldn't be gimping Fox too easily as his foxcopter/shinestall make it harder to edgeguard him. Try not to Illusion onto the stage too predictably or you'll get fsmashed. Bair is a problem but good use of your shield should make it less troubling. I'm not sure if Fox can punish kirby's bair, he probably can punish it with upsmash or something depending on whether kirby uses it shorthopped/fullhopped/while falling etc. i don't know the specifics.

You wanted my input since I main both.

If I were playing Fox against Kirby, I would laser camp a lot and go for grabs and stuff on the ground. Dair->upsmash for easy kill, or go for Bairs since Kirby is a pretty easy target due to his slow air speed.

If I were Kirby playing against Fox, I would *try* for grabs but it might be difficult. I would probably spam Fair a lot. I would try to get Fox offstage, and (Kirbys rarely do this) I would attempt to edgeguard with the shockwave of Final Cutter. If Fox is too high for that, then I'd do Bair walls. If Fox gets hit by the Final Cutter, it will often lead to an easy Dair spike. (at least, this works against Wolf...)

But yeah, 50-50 in my opinion. Maybe I should go look at the BBR OFFICIAL MATCHUP CHART to compare! :bee:!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Are you talking about when Kirby starts the chaingrab into Uair? If so then no, Fox cannot SDI out of that.
It has been known for at least a year and a half (probably 2) that all characters can SDI out of the Fthrow->Uair string after (at the latest) the second attack. Most Foxes cannot, but it is possible. Various mix-ups by Kirby after that (reverse utilt, utilt, regrab, rising fair) can tack on more damage though.

Anyway, Kirby. If you are playing a GOOD Kirby, expect to see lots of tilts. Fsmash will not be used too often, especially if Kirby is at high %'s, since it leaves him vulnerable. Kirby's main throw will be dthrow. He also has lots of mix-ups out of this: often Fox (or any character, really) will think they're smart and try to hit Kirby out of the d-throw! Unfortunately, we Kirbies happen to deal with that a lot and we should ALWAYS shield after the first dthrow we land in a game and regrab. So yea, mixups.

Landing an inhale on a good Fox will usually be hard to do. Kirby has a guaranteed footstool on Fox after an aerial inhale break, but at the same time lazers are a good power. Depending on location, %, and preference, taking the power could go either way. I think I'm leaning towards swallow (though I think Fox can shine Kirby out of it).

Kirby likes Bair.

Stages have been covered pretty well. Kirby should CP (in no order) PS1, Jungle Japes, or Rainbow (??). Overall I would say about even, though I could accept slight advantage to Kirby.

Edit: Ninjasdioh

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Edit: You can get out of the U-air with SDI, I think Kirby's will go for D-throw into buffered D-throw then U-tilt into U-smash.
It has been known for at least a year and a half (probably 2) that all characters can SDI out of the Fthrow->Uair string after (at the latest) the second attack. Most Foxes cannot, but it is possible. Various mix-ups by Kirby after that (reverse utilt, utilt, regrab, rising fair) can tack on more damage though.

Anyway, Kirby. If you are playing a GOOD Kirby, expect to see lots of tilts. Fsmash will not be used too often, especially if Kirby is at high %'s, since it leaves him vulnerable. Kirby's main throw will be dthrow. He also has lots of mix-ups out of this: often Fox (or any character, really) will think they're smart and try to hit Kirby out of the d-throw! Unfortunately, we Kirbies happen to deal with that a lot and we should ALWAYS shield after the first dthrow we land in a game and regrab. So yea, mixups.

Landing an inhale on a good Fox will usually be hard to do. Kirby has a guaranteed footstool on Fox after an aerial inhale break, but at the same time lazers are a good power. Depending on location, %, and preference, taking the power could go either way. I think I'm leaning towards swallow (though I think Fox can shine Kirby out of it).

Kirby likes Bair.

Stages have been covered pretty well. Kirby should CP (in no order) PS1, Jungle Japes, or Rainbow (??). Overall I would say about even, though I could accept slight advantage to Kirby.

I edited my post before you posted this:)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah PS1 is a good CP.
Maybe lylat is too.

[I don't pay much attention to CPs anymore :3]

I also forgot to mention that Kirby can dthrow->uptilt at 0% instead of fthrow->uair but I don't remember if Fox can escape that or not. I know repeated uptilts will combo at low %, but I'm not sure if Fox can escape the first uptilt after the dthrow.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Fox:
Adv.
Can camp amazingly with lasersCan shoot lazers and hope that it matters
No trouble KOing Kirby since he's very light
Much faster ground speed.
Ftilt can combo into running U-smash at about 70-80%(stale)
Disadv.
Can be KO'd at about 90 by Kirby F-smash
Can be chaingrabbed to about 40-50%
Has trouble dealing with Bair camping imo
Inhale offstage has a guarenteed footstool on Fox making it very hard to get back(probably guarentee KO)
If Kirby Swallows Fox, he can SHQL Dumb.
Kirby has a better edge-guard ability than Fox
Kirby can also crouch under lasers so making them hit will be a little hard.

Stages: Fox would most likely strike YI,and PS1, Kirby would strike FD and BF. Pretty sure it would end up at SV
Fox should ban Frigate, Kirby should ban FD.
Go BF or Halberd if FD gets banned, Kirby should go Delfine for a CP.

Who cares as long as it's not FD.

Summary: Since Kirby will most likely start off the match crouching, and Fox would start off laser camping, nobody will move unless someone makes the first move.
With Fox, I personally run towards Kirby and pop out my sheild and pressure the Kirby to attack or go for a grab(dont get within grab range), when kirby trys to attack, I run back and start camping again, and if they start crouching I repeat until the Kirby player starts to attack me or pressure.

In the air: Kirby should have an advantage here thanks to his Bair train. Punish the bair by waiting until the hit frame is over and go in for a auto-cancel Fair, or just laser camp if the Kirby is bair camping. If he's really close to you, try powersheilding his Bair and go in for a running U-smash.

Ground game: I feel like Fox has an advantage here because of his Dair follow-ups, you may get about 2-3 Utilt's before Kirby can get out. Kirby should try getting the grab for some easy percentage. But getting the grab may be a problem due to Fox's amazing walking and running ability. Fox's F-tilt gets outranged by Kirby's F-tilt. Kirby's D-tilt is great because it can trip Fox even at high percents and combo into a F-smash. Kirby u-tilt can lock Fox for about 30% I believe so look out for that.
Sorry guys this is all I can write atm, I have work:/ But if someone can critic my advice and see if there is anything wrong with what I said this will also help. Peace.
Edit:

Approach: I personally never approach against Kirby. I just laser camp SHTL all day until the Kirby gets close. When Kirby goes for grabs and misses, punish the grabs, Kirby running grab has a lot of cooldown and it's easy to see coming.If Kirby is using running grab, he's an idiot.
With Kirby I would crouch walk up to Fox but not within his range(crouch walk is when you hold down then let go of down and move a little to the right/left then crouch again) All I can say is D-tilt him and Bair for approach.
Camping: Fox camp with lots of lasers, Kirby B-air camp. I don't think there is a lot of camping in this MU Wrong. I guess Kirby fair can be used and retreated? Why bother.
Edge game: Fox camp with lasers and recover with Side-B. Kirby should B-air the Fox and use D-air if Fox uses Up-B.

Surviving: An U-smash from Fox should be DI'd up and away to the right( if Fox U-smashes faces the right) and DI up and away to the left(if Fox U-smashes facing the left). Kirby's F-smash should be DI'd to the corner with U-air. Sorry this is all I have.

Killing, Fox's U-smash kills at about 90% if fresh with DI, Kirby F-smash kills at about 90% if fresh. Fox's D-smash kills at around 110% depending on where on you are on the stage, if you're near the edge, it kills at about 90%. Kirby U-smash kills Fox at about 100%. His D-smash kills at about 105% I beileve. I don't think B-air will kill because Kirby will be using that a lot in the match, but fresh it kills at about 110% depending on what part of the stage you are. Fox U-air kills at about 110 or 120%, his B-air kills at about 120 or 130%.
Well these are my 2 cents. Please correct what is wrong if you see stuff.
I think 55-45 Kirby or maybe 50-50
Editted.

stuff. Anyway, Kirby. If you are playing a GOOD Kirby, expect to see lots of tilts. Fsmash will not be used too often, especially if Kirby is at high %'s, since it leaves him vulnerable. Kirby's main throw will be dthrow. He also has lots of mix-ups out of this: often Fox (or any character, really) will think they're smart and try to hit Kirby out of the d-throw! Unfortunately, we Kirbies happen to deal with that a lot and we should ALWAYS shield after the first dthrow we land in a game and regrab. So yea, mixups.

Kirby likes Bair.

Stages have been covered pretty well. Kirby should CP (in no order) PS1, Jungle Japes, or Rainbow (??). Overall I would say about even, though I could accept slight advantage to Kirby. Kirby should CP Lylat, PS1, Frigate in that order. It's an obvious Kirby +2 MU.

Editted.

Rizk's first post is good and pretty accurate.
I'm not too good at matchup discussions so I'm not going to say much else... I think it's roughly even though.
If Kirby does the fthrow->uair combo on you at 0%, you can SDI the Upair either up and away to hopefully avoid a regrab/uptilt, OR I think you can SDI behind him which might surprise him and cause him to whiff a grab. I find SDIing kirby's fthrow->uair very easy because I know the timing so well.

I wouldn't worry too much about kirby getting lasers. He can't camp as well as fox can because he's slower, and fox has a reflector. Kirby shouldn't be gimping Fox too easily as his foxcopter/shinestall make it harder to edgeguard him. Try not to Illusion onto the stage too predictably or you'll get fsmashed. Bair is a problem but good use of your shield should make it less troubling. I'm not sure if Fox can punish kirby's bair, he probably can punish it with upsmash or something depending on whether kirby uses it shorthopped/fullhopped/while falling etc. i don't know the specifics.

You wanted my input since I main both.

If I were playing Fox against Kirby, I would laser camp a lot and go for grabs and stuff on the ground. Dair->upsmash for easy kill, or go for Bairs since Kirby is a pretty easy target due to his slow air speed.

If I were Kirby playing against Fox, I would *try* for grabs but it might be difficult. I would probably spam Fair a lot. I would try to get Fox offstage, and (Kirbys rarely do this) I would attempt to edgeguard with the shockwave of Final Cutter. If Fox is too high for that, then I'd do Bair walls. If Fox gets hit by the Final Cutter, it will often lead to an easy Dair spike. (at least, this works against Wolf...)Can I strike this twice?

But yeah, 50-50 in my opinion. Maybe I should go look at the BBR OFFICIAL MATCHUP CHART to compare! :bee:!
Editted.

This MU is super simple. It's also Kirby favor, easily. Whoever was the Fox person arguing a Fox adv. MU against Kirby is dumb.

Beginning of match (obviously not played on FD or SV because that's too much room for Fox [which he needs to be able to camp].):
Kirby crouches, Fox lazers. Sit there until Fox approaches because he's Fox and he's going to approach eventually because he's Fox and he's Fox. Ya.
Eventually Fox will approach and Kirby will DTilt; continuously DTilt until it trips. Trip>grabCombo (which is obviously DThrow>UTiltX1923034253 because it's guaranteed more damage than FThrow>Whatever). Kirby crouches and DTilts. If Fox rolls, Kirby UTilts. If Fox goes in the air and is approaching, wait until he commits, and roll away. Crouch.

YAWN. Crouch>DTilt and roll>UTilt wreck Fox's ****. Fox's saving grace is he kills @ 100, and if he gets the lead he can lazer camp....ON FD AND SV MAYBE LAWL. On BF, he can't camp well. On YI he can't camp well. On PS1, he can't camp well; or recover. On Lylat, he can't camp well; or recover. On X, he can't Y.

+2 Kirby.

Edit: BTW, if no one approaches and it times out, restart the match and try again.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
damn bro you sound like you got this match all figured out can i get lessons from you rofl

EDIT: ahahaha every time i read this guy's post it's like how overswarm was all "OH YEAH WELL SONIC GETS BEAT BY MK'S DTILT"

Oh man this guy is great; he should post his matchup knowledge for everything.

Anyway the SDI out of fthrow->uair isn't too difficult, I can do it 70% after not having played this game in ages and sucking at it anyway, so it should be cake with some practice (like every other matchup).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
damn bro you sound like you got this match all figured out can i get lessons from you rofl
Actually, I don't really have the time to give you lessons right now, I'm too busy crouching.

The quality of trolling in the OP by that Fox lead me to believe they were all good at trolling, and then Zhamy came in and I realized the OP was a fluke.

This match-up is stupid simple and you're stupid simple if it's not incredibly obvious how simple this stupid match-up is.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Actually, I don't really have the time to give you lessons right now, I'm too busy crouching.

The quality of trolling in the OP by that Fox lead me to believe they were all good at trolling, and then Zhamy came in and I realized the OP was a fluke.

This match-up is stupid simple and you're stupid simple if it's not incredibly obvious how simple this stupid match-up is.
lol.
This MU.
So simple guiz.
All you gotta du iz crouch an bair guize.
all u gota du

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I swear, Fox mains don't even know how to Troll properly.

OMFG GAIIZZZZZ 1111!!!------- let'asslkjfkl fjuist talk lyke dis and trrrooololololollllzzz.

**** on my level kid.

Btw, all you have to do is crouch. GAME.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If either of you guys wanna bring me some money or gifts, I'll consider showing you how to play as Kirby and you guys can switch over. I'm not saying Fox is bad, just bad at this MU; and I'm willing to show you how to win. Switch to someone else. Or stop playing. Or switch to someone else and stop playing. Or play and switch to someone else. Or switch to play and someone else stop. Or switch to stop and someone else play
Switch and stop or play someone else to. Or STFU. ;D

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Trolling aside, I don't know why Zhamy and Chue as such idiots.

I posted my thoughts on the MU, editted some of the other posts with my thoughts, and posted what I thought the MU was.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO ADD TO THE DISCUSSION? Absolutely ****ing nothing. You piece of ****s are worthless in this thread right now.

If I think all Kirby should be aiming to do is crouch>tilt, then that's what I think of this MU. It's not a end all, be all. It's not Fox's kryptonite. It's not infallible or unbeatable. It's a ****ing MU specific. Quit being *****es because our character beats yours and you don't know **** about the MU enough to make a post worth reading.

GET. ON. MY. MU. DISCUSSION. LEVEL. AND. OR. TROLLING. FLAMING. LEVEL.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Can somebody ban thing guy from the Fox boards? All I see is trolling coming from him and his triple posts. This MU is about 55-45 nothing more nothing less unless stage advantage wise.

Kuares

Pizza
Beginning of match (obviously not played on FD or SV because that's too much room for Fox [which he needs to be able to camp].):

Kirby crouches, Fox lazers. Sit there until Fox approaches because he's Fox and he's going to approach eventually because he's Fox and he's Fox. Ya.

Eventually Fox will approach and Kirby will DTilt; continuously DTilt until it trips. Trip>grabCombo (which is obviously DThrow>UTiltx1.9e10 because it's guaranteed more damage than FThrow>Whatever). Kirby crouches and DTilts. If Fox rolls, Kirby UTilts. If Fox goes in the air and is approaching, wait until he commits, and roll away. Crouch.

YAWN. Crouch>DTilt and roll>UTilt wreck Fox's ****. Fox's saving grace is he kills @ 100, and if he gets the lead he can lazer camp....ON FD AND SV MAYBE LAWL. On BF, he can't camp well. On YI he can't camp well. On PS1, he can't camp well; or recover. On Lylat, he can't camp well; or recover. On X, he can't Y.

+2 Kirby.

Edit: BTW, if no one approaches and it times out, restart the match and try again.
Pretty much Kirby and Fox can do pretty much the same junk that they do with everyone else when they're actually fighting? The only thing is, Kirby does it better to Fox than Fox to Kirby because he can get his hits to link into other moves better due to the whole fast fall deal.

What Fox should just throw his blaster at Kirby for 4% and knock back also ditch the tent so he can learn how to fight like a man. Then that way we might know if Fox's tail is longer than Kirby's foot or if grab actually grabs a crouching Kirby.

I'll be updating the OP later today with the info, and I never know if I'm trolling or not. It just happens.

BTW: You talking like this?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I can vividly remember a Kirby vs Fox discussion where the Kirbies pushed for a 70-30 favor for Kirby, key parts being Kirby's gimping ability and 50% combo at the beginning of the stock.
Might as well be -3 the way your homie is explaining it.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
No, I'm mad and salty.

I don't even get the good trolls; just the **** scraped off the bottom of the trash can.

If you guys feel like having a MU discussion, posts something instead of *****ing about my posts. You act like what I say isn't true w/o offering something to the contrary. If you feel like I'm wrong, say something. You'll be laughed at, but at least you're contributing. All you guys are doing is *****ing like some whiny *** babies that I'm talking down on you guys, but that's just how I am; I talk down on ppl idgaf about. Either way, the info in my posts is legit; it's what the Kirby will do in that MU if they wanna win.

Lrn2not *****.

*CT*

Smash Lord
OMG Guys its a ****ing 95/5 Kirby's favor I mean can't you see we can't beat that crouch>D-tilt, we can't do **** to it.

I only enjoyed the second in-depth post, everything else shouldn't even had been posted, lyke OMG.

Also no one plays Kirby seriously anymore, not when you have a better flying circular mass with a sword, hammers suck now.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
CT is lyk the smartestest guy that plays fox in North ****ing Carolina where no one gives a **** about Kirby or his crouch. He knows exactly what the **** is up because he plays against that one Kirby that is phenomenal. Crouching all day and CT can't do ****, he gets wrecked soooooo ****ing hard.

95/5 you heard it from CT first; right after his very constructive posts full of MU info and discussion input. He da bess. He just wrecked ALL EVERYONE'S ANYTHING.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
You realize no one cares about your opinion because

1) You're a nobody, so you can't expect to say something and have people accept it because you beat M2K with that ****.
2) Your insightful and meaningful analysis is a bunch of statements strung together with no reasoning or proof behind it.
3) You don't even have anecdotal proof that at a level of play past "complete and utter ******", holding down for the whole match doesn't work.

Your whole argument is based off the idea that the Fox player is going to approach first, when it's just as easy to spam B for 8 minutes as it is to hold down on the control stick. You really thought this matchup through.

Like, it's not even worth my time to toss you in the dumpster. It's like taking a dump on a ****tard; you can't even tell the difference because you're too busy drinking your **** going "OH DAMN I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME UHHH SAGE JOWII YEAH I'M ****ING KIRBY MASTER I **** THESE FOXES ALL DAY WITH MY PRO STRATS"

Anyway yeah I know 10 year olds who are better at thinking than you are. How can you be so ****ing bad at such a ******** easy game?

Chuee

Smash Hero
You were wrong anyways Jowii lol.
You put so much emphasis into using crouch, yet ledgedrop lasers beat it.
bye bye arguement!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
You realize no one cares about your opinion because

1) You're a nobody, so you can't expect to say something and have people accept it because you beat M2K with that ****. You're a nobody, so you can't expect to say something and have people accept it because you make big posts.
2) Your insightful and meaningful analysis is a bunch of statements strung together with no reasoning or proof behind it. Your flaming and trolling critiquing of good MU info is a bunch of flames strung together with no reasoning or info inside the posts.
3) You don't even have anecdotal proof that at a level of play past "complete and utter ******", holding down for the whole match doesn't work.You don't even, I'm not gonna bother. Prove that Fox can do something about crouch beyond approaching; and so help me god if you say ledgedrop lazer I will troll every post of yours from now until you quit brawl for lack of skill.

Your whole argument is based off the idea that the Fox player is going to approach first, when it's just as easy to spam B for 8 minutes as it is to hold down on the control stick. You really thought this matchup through.If you take your head out of your ***, you can read the end of my post that says 'if it goes to timer, restart the match'. I thoroughly expect any Kirby that wants to win, to crouch until Fox approaches or let it time out. Play to win.

Like, it's not even worth my time to toss you in the dumpster. It's like taking a dump on a ****tard; you can't even tell the difference because you're too busy drinking your **** going "OH DAMN I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME UHHH SAGE JOWII YEAH I'M ****ING KIRBY MASTER I **** THESE FOXES ALL DAY WITH MY PRO STRATS"AWhat are you 10?

Anyway yeah I know 10 year olds who are better at thinking than you are. How can you be so ****ing bad at such a ******** easy game?Oh, I guess you are. ROFL.
You were wrong anyways Jowii lol.
You put so much emphasis into using crouch, yet ledgedrop lasers beat it.
bye bye arguement!
Lawl, Chuee, don't drop down to Zhamy's level. If you ledgedrop lazer, Kirby now has stage control, full use of his jumps, and Fox is offstage; KIRBY ADVANTAGE ALL ****ING DAY. If crouch forces Fox offstage, it just became Kirby's BEST ****ING MOVE. :awesome: You're better off spamming B button 8 minutes and tiring your finger out than jumping offstage to deal with a crouch lol. I swear to God ROLFLMAO I am laughing so hard right now at this comment. ****ing trolls man, HILARIOUS.

You just made the entire fox boards completely useless.
No no, Tirs, don't let Zhamy make the rest of the boards look bad.

RPK

Smash Lord
doesnt D-tilt have a decent of after lag? So whats stopping us from just walking up, or hopping up with lasers, shielding the D-tilt and dash attacking/upsmashing/grabbing you back while you recover?

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol Zhamy completely pwned this guy. Do yourself a favor and leave these boards as fast as you can, it'll save you the embarrasment from the next thing you type on this thread.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Lawl, Chuee, don't drop down to Zhamy's level. If you ledgedrop lazer, Kirby now has stage control, full use of his jumps, and Fox is offstage; KIRBY ADVANTAGE ALL ****ING DAY. If crouch forces Fox offstage, it just became Kirby's BEST ****ING MOVE. :awesome: You're better off spamming B button 8 minutes and tiring your finger out than jumping offstage to deal with a crouch lol. I swear to God ROLFLMAO I am laughing so hard right now at this comment. ****ing trolls man, HILARIOUS.

No no, Tirs, don't let Zhamy make the rest of the boards look bad.
..........................You aren't making sense. Ledgedrop laser isn't putting me offstage for like 5 seconds lmao. Im going to do that when you're at a reasonable distance.
Derp

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
doesnt D-tilt have a decent of after lag? So whats stopping us from just walking up, or hopping up with lasers, shielding the D-tilt and dash attacking/upsmashing/grabbing you back while you recover?
DTilt? Lag? BWHAHAHASUAHAHGFIUQERWTKE:LSJFKGAHAHAHAHA. Kirby DTilt is as great as MKs; almost at least. There's nothing that stops you from walking up, or approaching with lazers, shielding the multiple lagless DTilts, and doing whatever you want. Go ahead. Go ahead. Go ahead. If that's what you recommend Fox do, then by all means go ahead. Kirby will sit there and DTilt, UTilt, crouch and roll around a bunch lol. I'ma Kirby, you want a Kirby opinion and I'm giving you guys one.

Lol Zhamy completely pwned this guy. Do yourself a favor and leave these boards as fast as you can, it'll save you the embarrasment from the next thing you type on this thread.
Sure, lemme run off these boards. Zhamy completely pwned the **** outta my posts. That's why I couldn't respond back with anything worth saying. Same with your posts, I'm just not even sure what to do with myself. I guess I'll go cry about it. Maybe that will solve something. :urg:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
..........................You aren't making sense. Ledgedrop laser isn't putting me offstage for like 5 seconds lmao. Im going to do that when you're at a reasonable distance.
Derp
Omg, u rite.

Oh wait. If FD is banned, and we strike SV; what starters give you enough room to do this w/o Kirby being able to move in? Sure on a CP, but a starter? LAWL.

I like the part where all Foxes so far have been like 'WE CAN COUNTER CROUCH, KIRBY DOESNT WIN!'; but I only said crouch wrecks Fox's **** and it does :awesome:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Let's see...

Fox can fire lazers that Kirby can crouch. Fox can USmash, Kirby can FSmash. Fox can't gimp, but Kirby can. Kirby can UTilt, and Fox can too. Kirby has 30%-ish free combo @ 0 on Fox; what does Fox have? Kirby has no bad CPs or starters, Fox has plenty. Kirby can inhale gimp Fox @ anypercent; Fox can't do anything of the sort on Kirby.

That's just the rundown of what each character has. Kirby just has more going for him in this MU; and if he's crouching a majority of the time, then he's not even attackable unless Fox is right in Kirby's UTilt, DTilt, and grab range.

Get. *****. Kids.

You guys suck @ discussing MUs because y'all are stupid. Kuares should ban you guys from this thread for flaming, but he's too nice. I'm like the adult that tolerates their 13-yr old's psuedo-mature puberty because I know when he gets through being a *******, maybe he'll be a worthwhile human being. It's ok Zhamy, I won't ground you <3. Rizk, I won't take away ur toys <3. Chuee, I should've aborted you <3.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Sorry, I couldn't hear you under the huge pile of **** you buried yourself under.

Protip: Fox has this move called Ftilt.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Well if you'd get your head out your ***, maybe your hearing wouldn't be clouded with ****.

Protip: Kirby has this move called shield. Oh wait, EVERYONE DOES :awesome:

Top Bottom