• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

master plan

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
speaking of which, I bought new super mario brothers wii but it needs to update to play the game which will delete my homebrew channel? what do I do? EA?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Luke, you'll have to look elsewhere on how to do that.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
speaking of which, I bought new super mario brothers wii but it needs to update to play the game which will delete my homebrew channel? what do I do? EA?
Well I am not obliged to mention that using a program to load out of region disks can skip that...It is illegal of course

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah just run it through Gecko OS like you would Brawl, it'll skip the disk update check and just run the game. Surely it's not against the rules to mention this... *points fingers at workshop*

Dekar289

Smash Hero
better yet, plug in a hard drive, install usb loader gx, install the game onto the hard drive, take game back
gee gee

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
i put a thread up about this a while ago however it's nearly impossible to do what they are askin anless u have a ton of mates who just went and bought a wii recently

Top Bottom