• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

master plan

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
whoa. nice. but like could you make my name a bit bigger and like something similar to this.

the gray is more black, the picture (the sig you made me) in the middle fades into the black. and my name kinda like what you see, maybe a bit bigger. you know, more professional. i just quickly did this. you know, make it the size of the space that the sig can take without being cut.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
"Luffy"
Image: Either this render with Mario off http://i27.tinypic.com/15gysec.jpg
Or this one will do if you can't do first one. http://i30.tinypic.com/sdmeko.jpg
Text: Glacial_Nova (Top left side) SSBB FC: 0087-2186-3109 (Top right side)
Style: Either an Ice like background, or if that doesn't work a Black and Light Blue space Background.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Luffy, first let me start by saying that I <3 the artworks you make here. :)

Size - Whatever is the "standard"; if you can get the top halves of these three images in there, then that's all the heighth I really need, but make it smaller if you need to. ;)
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/e/e5/Ferd-deghinsea.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/d/d7/Nasir.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/4/4f/Ferd-kurthnaga.jpg

Those are the three images I found that I like. Obviously, they're too large; can you just include like their faces or something to that effect?

I'd like a dark, black background with bright green flame-like effects, and if the images smooth out into the background, that'd be cool too. Uh, I'd like the text to say something like "....Blood of Dragons....".
lol. Every time I request something, the shop closes down. Thanks in advance.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I already read the rules but I forgot the part about putting "Luffy" at the start of my post right? Alright i'll edit that in a second and delete the second signature since he works with only one or two images.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'm sorry but you should have had it there in the first place recently it was changed so editing it in didn't matter as you still broke the rules, it's only three days just wait it out.

Dragonblooded you also didn't put Luffy in your request.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game

Luffy

Image: Bob-Omb image (you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a good one) http://img200.imageshack.us/i/normalminibobomb.jpg/
Size: 100x100
Text: May I have two variation (one is for steam) One being "Lord Bowser" and the other "Hobobloke"
Style: Sort of gritty rugged style including font.
Extra: Whatever else you think, I trust your artistic creativity.

I really hope I haven't overlooked a rule, that would be ironic :p Cheers for the OP shoutout.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
you brokeded a rule Bowser D: im only joking (because i love you). i wouldnt of thought of a bob-omb, it's quite interesting. hopefully this weekend i'll be able to meet you at the perth tourny, will be fun. same for alzi :D

thanks again for the sig and avatar, i love it

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Yeah bob-oms hold a special place with me cause some of my first video game memories are playing super mario 64 and bob-omb battlefield was the first stage and they were common enemies.

Yeah can't wait for sunday dude, I'll be the sexy one with blonde hair and thongs.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Image: Black Falcon from Melee. I'll see if I can find it in the meanwhile. Had no luck so far, but I'll do what I can.
Size: Uh...whatever you think is best.
Text: My name, Proverbs, should be there, but I'd also like in smaller text in another area for there to be "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" Proverbs 9:10
Style: Basically whatever you think is best. You've got total artistic control with this one, I trust you.
Extra: If you could make a matching icon that'd be cool.

Let me know if you have any questions if I made this confusing, but I'll look for that picture in the meanwhile. Thanks a ton. Luffy? lol Whoops, should have been at the beginning.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
change of plans Alzi. i just recently changed my name. it's just malik now instead of master malik. so i might be back here some time this week or next week. maybe even today.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Kinda confused here... since i'm still kinda new to the forums what do we do after the 3 day ban? Re-post our request or you just accept our old one that will most likely say "Luffy" on it already.
P.S.: Off topic but I love OP Too Alzi, good to find another person over the internet who likes OP (Since the forums/game sites I go on most people don't like OP)

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
K I've been banned twice for not putting "Luffy/Sunny" in my posts. Forgive my stupidity. ;) I'll be sure to put that in big, bold print next time.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Sunny/Luffy

this is an avi request as it seems thay didos shop isnt gonna go anywhere.

Image: Fire Kirby... I dont care which fire kirby as long as its epic as it looks
Size: norm avi size or 100x100
Background: None I want the color to blend with the gray on the left side of the information thingy majigger. If thats not possible then just make it a black background. Im not picky
Special Request: none again just try to find the fire kirby that looks as epic and awesome as possible.

Hmmmm I think Im not missing anything... Id also like to request another sig but my avi is more urgent and my sig request is too long and complicated for this phone tp handle

wait screw this request I didnt see the store was closed. Ill just use this as future referance

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Thanks Alzi looks awesome, I like the top two :) One request though can you change the text colour or something to make it clearer, it sort of blends in with the background, cheers.

Top Bottom