• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Oh speaking of which, I started playing around with Falco....
I think I sideB SD more than my brother can kill me.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
learn to turn those SD's into random kills. Then you are truly a falco.

I want to play melee. I played brawl and it sucked.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
threex, no, laser spam to up-smash=priceless, but less hilarious than seeing doc/mario caping a resting puff XD

also, everyone should try to get dark cloud to money match in melee. He's horrible now XD

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
every should get threex off melee falcos nuts and start chaingrabbing to a less cool spike because its the new cool thing

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
threex, no, laser spam to up-smash=priceless, but less hilarious than seeing doc/mario caping a resting puff XD

also, everyone should try to get dark cloud to money match in melee. He's horrible now XD
Lots of people are horrible now in Melee. I was always horrible, so it's not like it matters...

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hey. If people get worse at melee, does that mean I'm getting better without trying, by comparison?

WOO! I love getting better for no effort.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
heh, same thing happening to me (except for the me not actually getting better part XP)

still hven't had our offical NE super-scrub set yet >_>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
my sheik and marth (my mains) got worse

my fox and falco got better

brawl, i love you, but you're making me stupid

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
COBRA DID, i knew what you looked like kinda. i thought i saw you, then you were like oh hi thats me and i was like wtf how did you wavedash over here then you laughed. once oyu were like im a smootch cog i was like wtf i should have seen you NEXT TO ME

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
rofl, I could stand behind the counter with a bunch of "HELLO MY NAME IS" nametags and hand them out to people who register

Spife

Smash Master
God I leave for like, a few eeks and you guys already forgot me? Harsh man(s)(... well I guess men + <3x), real harsh.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
rofl, I could stand behind the counter with a bunch of "HELLO MY NAME IS" nametags and hand them out to people who register
Good idea :o

Also Spife I haven't forgotten about you
I've been spamming your youtube pages XD

Edit:

I also get last post.
THE WINNER OF THIS THREAD IS....

DUDUTSAI!!

A well spent 100th post I'd say

Top Bottom