• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I letting everybody know right now that the decision for when doubles sign ups will end will be at 1:15. If you are not there then you should ask somebody other than me because I will not tell you.

thx

Elen

Smash Lord
Is anyone going to be driving through/near Wayland on their way to this? My good friend Gutts could use a ride to this ^^ PM me (or him) if you can help out :]

: D@Blackjinjo

D :@Milktea

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
It's funny how the Pats can give brady about 12 seconds in the pocket but can't hold a hole for Maroney for 3 seconds. Maroney needs more acceleration on the snap. My controller broke but I prayed to IcyHot Pain Relieving Cream and it magically worked fine the following morning. IcyHot answers prayers.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
LOL @ Chris thinking the Pat's would lose.. doesn't he know by now we just like making things interesting

D: at Lil

:) at everyone else

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
I live in lawrence, and i want to get to framingham, could i get a ride there and back?? id appreciate it ^_^

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
yo banks.. i wuz wondering if by n e chance u pass thru lawrence on ur way to framingham.. cuz therez a possibilty dat mah boy might not take me so it'd be kool if a fellow lloyd banks fan could pick up another ^_^.. and btw.. clear out ur messages bro.. i couldnt message u lolz

Banks

Smash Hero
yo banks.. i wuz wondering if by n e chance u pass thru lawrence on ur way to framingham.. cuz therez a possibilty dat mah boy might not take me so it'd be kool if a fellow lloyd banks fan could pick up another ^_^.. and btw.. clear out ur messages bro.. i couldnt message u lolz
idk man at the moment im look at full cars, but ill know the exact number of people tomorrow and i gotta check with my driver, so its a possibility

LLOYD BANKS 4 LYFE

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
banks don't forget our match. If u beat my link with sheik i'll put you as my number 1 friend on myspace for a month LOL what was your end of the deal again?

Banks

Smash Hero
banks don't forget our match. If u beat my link with sheik i'll put you as my number 1 friend on myspace for a month LOL what was your end of the deal again?
LEWL yea I can't wait to get even MORE famous. I belive my end of the deal involved flamboyantly gay people on my top 4 >_> but you have to like 4 stock me or something...

Banks

Smash Hero
dude if friggin pixel and solar are there but not banks, I will T_T
solar is driving darc dazwa larx and boxman

pixel is driving me th0rn schweppes

so basically if pixel does not go we have a problem =/

edit - **** double post u guys suck

Top Bottom