• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcon's Country! December 8th ^^

Would you rather have pools, or additional time to run low tiers/crews etc.?

• Pools

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • Low tiers, crews, joke tourny, etc.

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I want a tatoo kind of like that, but with Bowser.. and I'm gay for you above it and Exit Kinda Only below it... >_> maybe kinda sorta kidding

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I will probably need a teams partner for this as well since my brother hates teams. Be warned though, I lose to Pat/Pro by one stock high % last match every time I play him. He's too good :(.

Skler

Smash Master
I'm bringing a setup.

You should combine all the Blade Breaker's setups on the list just to show how amazing we are.

nuro

Smash Lord
Seeing how everyones wrote so many pages I thought I would write something to cure my anonymity. I’ve been sitting here for three minutes trying to write something, but my brain has decided to turn in early for the night and so I can’t even manage to construct a coherent sentence. I guess all you need to know is that I'm gonna tear **** up. If anyone who is worse than I am that wants to MM me I will accept (this means you Matt.Noob)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Seeing how everyones wrote so many pages I thought I would write something to cure my anonymity. I’ve been sitting here for three minutes trying to write something, but my brain has decided to turn in early for the night and so I can’t even manage to construct a coherent sentence. I guess all you need to know is that I'm gonna tear **** up. If anyone who is worse than I am that wants to MM me I will accept (this means you Matt.Noob)
Yay! I can get a money match then, right?

Banks

Smash Hero
I challenge any sheik to a grab/usmash only match, it hones your CG skills as well as letting you use the coolest smash in the game!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I was waiting for the underlying MM toward me. $5.

Top Bottom