• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4A - 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY- M2K?? G$?? HAX?? - $50 OoR Bonus for 1st

Elen

Smash Lord
Some heavy hitters coming out for this :O Haven't seen you in forever Jason!

Egg$

Smash Cadet
Definately will try to go to this, I mean how often do I get the oppritunity to lose to Pros? I always have a good time, and KevinM is running **** really well. My vote is for Random Draft Crew again, that was awesome last time.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So based on the schedule in the intro and the projected turnout, do you have an estimate of what time singles would realistically start? Like, what is the very latest that I could sign up?

Neji

Smash Cadet
u prolly will darc i have no controller that's good atm XD but seriously i really hope somebody here can help me out in that regard cuz if i can find something good ill go to zenith still but otherwise imma skip it for brawl event but id rather compete if im capable
I have 2 pretty functional controllers. 1 Purple 1 Black. If the Z button stops sticking on my black one I'd gladly let you borrow my good controller if you have a way of getting it back to me lol.

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
I'm all for it as long as you give some shoutouts to the store, and keep it friendly! I'll double check with Kevin and Jamie though.
I streamed for the Brawl Mass Madness and Jaime asked if I might be going to this if I could but it wasn't til recent I knew I was going.

http://www.twitch.tv/wwwsmash/b/317239876

That's a sample vid for ya =D

Egg$

Smash Cadet
Im looking to buy another hacked melee to play with the fitchburg crew. If anyone wants to bring a copy i'll buy it,as long as it has some bright stages and I can see Shiek and Ganon. This is gonna be so Hype cant wait!This is the day before I start my full time job for the summer, such a good way to spend my last day of freedom!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I SHALL TAKE THE PROJECT M MONEY MATCH.

My snake is a beast. Until I lose and then I just go fox.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
How far is this from New York City? I'm in NYC for the weekend from Minnesota and I would be interested in going if its not a journey.

:phone:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
How far is this from New York City? I'm in NYC for the weekend from Minnesota and I would be interested in going if its not a journey.

:phone:
The drive is roughly 4 hours. You should try to reach out to g$ because he is driving from the city.

Or, if you get a bus, it's a $30 round trip from NYC to Boston. You'd just need someone to pick you up in/around Boston and bring you is the only problem with that.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'm not looking forward to playing all of you because I'm a rust bucket full of rust and buckets

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm not looking forward to playing all of you because I'm a rust bucket full of rust and buckets
You're making excuses in advance, and you're just going to beat all of us. Is this humorous to you or something!?

Also, the drive to here from NYC can be done in 3 to 3.5 hours if you don't hit traffic. game Underground is a good 40 minutes West of Boston and on a highway, so it's not too bad.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Very humorous.

but nah. I'm not that rusty anyway. I've been playing Andy a bunch. I just don't feel confident.

I can bair tho

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So is there any chance of that Project M tournament happening, or did it get outvoted by draft crews?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
If anyone needs housing for this, I can probably help as long as you contact me in advance :3
@m2k, hax, elen, Darc, kdj, anyone who'd like to think they're top level:
Money match? 3 b2/3, $1-5. Preferably recorded.

Oh, and also moose. Consider yourself called out.

Top Bottom