• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4 Results

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I lose.

Banks, Pat/Pro is too goot. He's also my clone who uses smashes a lot more and can bench 300.
I replace elens shines with smashes and 300 lbs is for babies. Banks it was mad close though. Somehow I won both games of the set with fox but lost with shiek even though my shiek is way better against non space animals. Skler needs to teach the links of the world how to play that matchup. Kids goot.

Me and skler should team for MM5 if pine doesnt go since I play fox and mario too :).

th0rn

Smash Lord
Actually yeah, the teams are splitting up because the end is coming to melee, and people want to try something new.

Cort

Apple Head
I lose.

I want to team with KDJ before this game explodes. Then I will have teamed with the triforce.

Making me awesome.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Random: I tied tired Cort at http://www.steriley.com/speed/index.php
I wasn't very tired though...

I tried to get Bob and Jinx to go to this, only to be not able to go myself anyway.

I'm sick of Pat/Pro/Jholla always beating me in tourneys with 1 stock both high % with me having the advantage for most of the last match and just losing (no johns!!! I just LOSE SOMEHOW WTF). When will I finally tip the scales...

I Lose to this thread...

Brookman

Smash Hero
Thanks for that DJ, now I just feel confused by all the japanese letters that don't appear on my computer :urg:

_V_

Smash Ace
Oops, I forgot to do shout outs x.x

Well good **** everyone!!

Sorry to everyone I randomly shine spiked...ask Cort and Brookman...I am the luckiest smasher on the planet. :( No skillz for me.

Cort

Apple Head
Did I do shoutouts?

Oh yeah, mine were amazing.

I think I might have forgotten V, though. So here's one:

V: Remember that time you dual rested me and Brookman in teams at that manchester tournament?

Too focking goot.

Almo

Smash Ace
someone next time needs to be team "Almo! You Clearly Suck" lol

Almo

Smash Ace
nice. maybe i'll be almo you clearly suck. either that, derka derka, or something else witty when i go.

Elen

Smash Lord
And Nus saves the day as usual. Err..for the first time ever!

Top Bottom