• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 4 Results

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You know, now that I think of it, I remember calling Link the Batman of Smash...

And Skler took a picture with a Batman cardboard cutout at LOBSTER...

And Skler totally ***** me in winners at LOBSTER because he had planning time...

Skler is a real-life Batman.

Brookman

Smash Hero
lol, I'll play the game with you from now on dazwa. Now that I know about it, I lose.

"Some believe that the only way the game can be won is if the British Prime Minister announces on T.V., "I have lost The Game." At this point, everyone playing the game will finally win."

rofl

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I quit the final match of my set against Skler, which is basically the equivalent of getting JV nine-stocked.

Skler is too good.

Elen

Smash Lord
God ****it Dazwa. I hadn't lost in over 8 months. Go die.

Elen

Smash Lord
Lets tie Dazwa up and take turns poking him with sticks.

Brookman

Smash Hero
good shti to all that actually made it
wish i could have gone, stupid car:(
does anybody have like $500 i can borrow:grin:

congrats to darc and cort for getting first in teams
and dj for getting first and cort for second place

*edit*

yeah thats what i meant to say.....
super typo
You know, no offense, but...I think that PC chris or KDJ would have had less typos than you.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I stayed at home to do homework and sleep, since I'd been out quite late the night before...and...I didn't even get that much work done :(.

Lil is uber fail.

Banks

Smash Hero
-banks you are good. I love how surprised you sound every time I get a hit in.
i lol'd at that in real life <4 cogsmooch u get better every time i am getting scurred

Omg, banks was at this shiz and kdj and I DIDN'T GO? I FAIL.
yea milktea, if you dont see me at a tournament soon, i might die of cancer. you don't want that on your conscience do you??? =(((

p.s. pat/pro beat skler in a money match? WHAT?

Elen

Smash Lord
I lose.

Banks, Pat/Pro is too goot. He's also my clone who uses smashes a lot more and can bench 300.

Brookman

Smash Hero
If you think something is stupid that everyone else is enjoying keep your opinion to yourself.

OPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINILOSEONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINION

god ****.

Cort

Apple Head
OPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINILOSEONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINIONOPINION
I lose.

Top Bottom