• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 26 Results - 44 entrants - June 4th, Framingham MA

Banks

Smash Hero
ahaha havent been to one in over 2 years and i still got a little skill left

I was getting ***** by ZoSo at first and then I picked it up at the end

almost pulled the upset on Maf

I'm the underground legend

pine and I will see you guys in another 2 years!!!!
good stuff. and yea I am counting down the days

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Pretty excited for videos. Can't wait to see Mafia vs KevinM uploaded, Losers Grand Finals, and me vs Foxlisk Game 1 (get ****ed, foxlisk <3)

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
this was too fun. i got a good ****** by kdj. anyways i love all yall cant wait to see you again

Almo

Smash Ace
wish me vs. Ken Y got recorded :(

game 3 went down to last hit. pretty hype set for a set with no hype. lol

kid's legit though, mad proud that he got 7th in pro bracket!

Egg$

Smash Cadet
Had an awesome time at the tourney. Thanks for killing your voice again Matt. This was my second time at a MM and in just a few months i saw some good improvement with my friends and I. Looking forward to the next on and hopefully showing some more people that Yoshi is a force to be reckoned with, HAHA. Shout out to my buddies Lemon, B T C H, MC$, and Burns.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I can look for a venue. I don't know if i can use the one that i used to, because it's expensive, and technically peachkid's, but i'd probably have to do melee and brawl to get as many people as possible if a venue fee is necessary.

There's 2 places in my town, about 15 minutes away from GU, so i can check those out. I'm not really sure where i could look though other than that.

Also out in the worcester area, there's a venue that Brawl people use (DNA Gaming), and it attracts a LOT of new players, and from what i saw yesterday + spending as much time as i have in the brawl community, it could definitely attract a ton of people for melee. I was genuinely surprised that there were 40+ people yesterday. Brawl tournaments are held here monthly, so i can't imagine melee couldn't do it as well.

I'll look into it, i really do miss hosting :)
DNA venue is big enough for both brawl and melee easily.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Had an awesome time at the tourney. Thanks for killing your voice again Matt. This was my second time at a MM and in just a few months i saw some good improvement with my friends and I. Looking forward to the next on and hopefully showing some more people that Yoshi is a force to be reckoned with, HAHA. Shout out to my buddies Lemon, B T C H, MC$, and Burns.
You were ****** Pine super hard in our teams match LOOOL

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
1: KoreanDJ ($210): Dan I finally got to play you in a grand finals set like I told you I would a while ago haha. Still can't beat you, but I think I can get there.

2: KevinM ($96): You're such an elitist prick. Good job

3: Nuro ($61): Nice seeing you glad you've come around to the last couple mang. GGs in bracket

4: Mafia ($35): I gotchu this time, I don't think you should drop your characters for Falcon you just got discouraged today, ggs anyways :).

5: Skills Nasty ($17): Dude you have my number, I will forever hate you for that spike in G3 :( :(.

5: Kyu Puff ($17): I finally did it without switching to peach! haha gg man.

7: Ken Y: The most legendary underground, good games in teams and nice seeing you come out here to still ****.

7: Pine: <3 no words, thanks for teaming with me and thanks for the compliment during our match.

9: Andy: Good job Puff player who roots against me

9: Sai: See above sir.

9: Ryu Cloud: IIIIGHHHHT Reall *****s! Sorry to knock you out bro, but thanks a lot for cheering me on later, Having a little bit of a crowd on my side was nice haha.

9: MattDotZeb: I owe you a money match, nice matches in teams though, your barrel abilities are clearly superior on kongo.

13: Hero: Glad to see you come out, beat you in our only friendly so i'm like clearly 1,000 times better then you ;).

13: Diesel: <3 I love seeing you man, i need you cheerin for me at all times, don't know why you were cheerin against me, I mean it's only mafia dude come on.

13: Tom: Good **** dude you've gotten way better really fast.

13: Foxlisk: Sucks you SD'd twice in our pools match, you were really good though, I honestly thought you were going to place higher then this.

17: Spife: More like does to much without thinkingife

17: Panzy Don't know or play you :D

Amateur bracket:
1: WeaponX ($60): Gratz bro fun pools matches
2: Moto ($30) : Don't know you :D but grats
3: JDog ($10): Same as above
4: YO WHO PICKED (Almo): Good seeing you, good job almost making some dough
5: Pimpfish: I finally got my SOTP reparations! Haha nice seeing you again man kirby bowser mms all day
5: Sora: Good job going that far with Ylink mang, I definitely like seeing low tiers rep, then you can pull a me and just drop the low tier all together for a top tier :p
7: Proskater: We finally played.. once. <3 good seeing you
7: Zao: Hey man didn't realize you got this far in ama bracket, good **** RI crew gettin love
9: Nabo: Don't know you but i saw you got better
9: Ish: Don't know/didn't play less change that
9: Ash: Same as above :D
9: Yong: RI Crew all day, lets play sometime and get you better since I think you definitely should be placing higher then this.
13: QTip: Didn't play you :(
13: Life: YOU OWN THEEEE CREW BATTLE, its like having the world in your hands.
13: DCLXVI: Good pools matches man :D
13: Shadowball: Thanks for being a part of my wall jump falcon punch LOL :p
17: Terranoia: SENSEIIIII
17: Lemon: We didn't play I think :(
17: Joob: See above
17: Hotdogturtle: We didn't play :(
17: Egg$: You ***** Pine haha fun teams matches, I hope you also didn't get offended by me and pine laughing, because we were doing that for all our matches
17: ****: See below towards improbable
17: HaileyM: DOn't get discouraged by one bad day babe :D I love you good job thanks for cheering me on!
17: Improbable: See below
25: Blanky: We did not play
25: Kirch: Don't know you nor did we play
25: Burn: Hey glad you entered this, keep working at it like i said
25: LuckyD: LOL
25: Greg D: Come back again!

Btw my tag was Ashe!

FoxLogo

Smash Rookie
Hey diesel what's your youtube account? Does anyoneone? Im sure some of you guys know. So would appreciate it if y'all tell me. Would like to see some of the videos if uploaded to their or wherever uploaded to

:phone:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
As I put in the first post, they will be uploaded to the MeleeATLNorth youtube channel.

Shoutouts later tonight. Get to work 7a to 8p today. Yeeeeeeeee

Egg$

Smash Cadet
You were ****** Pine super hard in our teams match LOOOL
Thanks man, it was a good time for sure. I'll have to come back better with Yoshi if i wanna get outta polls though. Dont worry i wasnt taking the team match too serious either. MC$ and i have never been on a team and I honestly i never do teams. Seriously who spikes their teammate in open area, my bad MC$? It was all good at MM.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I find it very difficult to come to Mass Madness and actually enjoy myself when I have to deal with arrogant pricks such as KevinM, Mafia and Pine. They are destructive and critical of every match and person they encounter and make fun at the expense of every person they meet. They think that somehow their pitiful skills in a video game (oh yeah, remember it is a game?) make them a superior subject to me and the rest of us who don't spend godless hours that plague their lives. Quite a shame that my day, my $15, and my fun were all put at stake because these arrogant pricks who did not even come in first (or did not even place in Pine's situation) decided that their underage egos are more important than a friendly get together of people all interested in a game.
I agree, Mafia is an arrogant ****head. lolllll

Surprise I didn't come up in the list of elitist pricks.
LOL

Good ish Kevin. Sad I couldn't come. Can there be another one of these before mid-late August, please? ahem

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts:
kev - <3 niiiice job :) i love you, youre 2 good
pine - we're gonna visit you asap <3
meredith - fun pokeballs matches <3
dave - i had fun teaming, thanks! & joey is gay.
ryu - we didnt even play wtfff, but aiiight good to see you. (alright.)
axelslam - facebook chat yeaaa
diesel - fun matches in pools!!
tom - wow you got goooood
proskater - sorry for having to take kev away from playing you ):
mattdotzeb - fun tournament!

everyone else in pools and stuff, ggs!

crush

Smash Master
shout outs:

egg$ - another person with money in their name
CK - where was your current location at the time of this tourney?
rebecca black - good
five guys - greasy
roy - my boy
hyrule temple - my favorite stage
rick astley - see rebecca black
broshis story - see hyrule temple
raising my post count - see rebecca black
Improbable - see roy
jinjo - see five guys
moneymike - see CK

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
1:KoreanDJ: glad i got to play the legend, even if you were just goofing off in friendlies, next time we play I'll ask for some advice, glad to see your Fox is back, and that peach turnip edgeguard was INSANE, overall you're just too chill and too good lol

2: KevinM: way to counterpick me, I might've been able to take your fox to game 3, i ****ed up big time at the end of round one and practially gave you the match :urg: . as for the falcon punch, I considered wacking you out of it, but you went to so much trouble and it's just an awesome way to end a set :awesome: good stuff getting second!

3: Nuro: didn't get a rematch, but good **** placing this high holy crap lol

4: Mafia: what did we play one falcon ditto with my terrible falcon? we need to play more next time, thanks for attempting to give me advice even though you were talking WAY too fast lmao. also lemmie spar against that yoshi huh? 'kay thanks

5: Skills Nasty: didn't play you

5: Kyu Puff: i said hi and you looked at me like you'd forgotten me :( we also didn't play again :c

7: Ken Y: fun friendlies man, all the characters you played were mad pretty

7: Pine: reppin' mario!

9: Andy: iirc, you had to whip out the puff to beat me in friendlies, too good looool

9: Sai: thanks for asking if i still had a place to live (what with the tornado that hit my city) we'll play outside of teams next time. oh yeah teams, way to **** Life and I lol

9: Ryu Cloud: didn't play you

9: MattDotZeb: you lost your voice! sorry about being MIA, i could've sworn i told you i was going to get something to eat *shrugs* I'll try to get some friendlies in with you next time maybe...

13: Hero: didn't play you

13: Diesel : didn't play you

13: Tom: didn't play you

13: Foxlisk: way to take my dollar and beat my *** in pools, i'll actually put in work next marth dittoes we play (Not johning, but I did better against freaking KDJ than I did against you and he ***** me lol) you're mad chill, sorry for being grumpy at the end. also **** falco lol ;)

17: Spife: thanks for the compliments about my marth, glad to hear i took you offguard, way to **** me on my counterpick. great to finally play you with neither of us sandbagging too. :cool: strong bromo <3

17: Panzy: didn't play you

Amateur bracket:
1: WeaponX: I honestly think i could've beaten your Peach on FD, but I couldn't find my way through the rain of turnips on FoD, good matches, hopefully the next rematch won't take two years again

2: Moto: didn't play you

3: JDog: didn't play you

4: YO WHO PICKED: we didn't play

5: Pimpfish: someday we'll play for realz, good to see you again, rep the kirby!

5: Sora: You're terrified of my Marth? that's quite a compliment :bee: i still think it was mad fake that we had to play again, but tbh I got cocky and lost the second set because of it, you simply outplayed me and camped the **** out of me, and i couldn't regain my footing. Nice Y. Link, i'm looking forwards to a rematch that takes place after a little bit of time has passed lol

7: Proskater: didn't play you

7: Zao: didn't play you

9: Nabo: didn't play you

9: Ish: didn't play you

9: Ash: how the heck did you outplace me? Money Match NOW :troll: gg's in teams

9: Yong: still a nice samus, your adaptive qualities are your strongest point. I dk how the set would go if we played in tourny, it would probably be close, gg's for the most part

13: QTip: didn't play you

13: Life: good stuff in teams, we'll go double fox all the way next time, awesome rides there and back again /hobbitreference

13: DCLXVI: crap I know that you were in my pool, but I forget who you were! gg's probably lol (when you read this remind me and i'll edit it okay?)

13: Shadowball: don't worry about placing so low, you won 5 sets this tourny, more than you won in any single tourny EVER.

17: Terranoia: I might be confusing you and Yong >_<

17: Lemon: didn't play you

17: Joob: didn't play you

17: Hotdogturtle: did we play?????? :?:

17: Egg$: don't think that this is over, not by a long shot... oh no, you'll be playing me again. since i started playing competitivly, I've never before lost to a player who doesn't dash dance, wavedash or anything, (and spams rolls) but be warned, just playing yoshi won't save you from me next time. :glare: /salty

17: BTCH: : didn't play you

17: HaileyM: glad to get a rematch, fyi after you beat me on Brinstar last time I practiced there and came up with stage specific movements and combos on the offchance I had to play you again... and it paid off, gg's, you've still got a really nice peach

17: Improbable: didn't play you, a fact that makes me sad. :(

25: Blanky: didn't play you

25: Kirch: didn't play you

25: Burn: be sure to consider the advice that Kevin gave you, you've got good spacing, stick with marth!

25: LuckyD: LOL mario, FD's like one of the few stages that Marth doesn't utterly **** him on, you've got good reflexes and good natural insight, I blame it on SSF4 looool

25: Greg D: didn't play you

Cogsmooch: missed you!

new girl who's name I forget: quitting a match in friendlies doesn't mean I don't wanna play you anymore, nor do i consider it a sign of disrespect since they're just for fun anyways. you've got a funny yet scary peach though.

Emmy: where you @?

Darc: see Emmy

Banks: see Darc.

Solar: see Banks

Omni: see Solar

(okay I'll stop now lol)

If i forgot anyone gg's

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
shoutouts

chinese food - <3
FRIED CHICKEN AND WONTON SOUP ALRIGHTT !!!!!!

Shout outs to Steven and Joe!!!!! It seemed that i was chilling with you guys like the whole day and joe great matches man those up smashes out of shield with fox is so **** we should play more sad we didnt get any recorded

shout outs to everybody i played i was feeling sick the whole day and kinda lack energy but this tourney made me feel alot better

shoutouts to mafia for our pools match and thanks for the advice man ima **** you up next time though

Shout outs to my Real ***** crew KevinMVP and Hailey(We was roasting so much that we forgot to play lols nice to see you guys lets play more when where in RI) m Dave(Real Fake *****) Andrew (aiiiight) Yong (iiiiight) Zack(awwwww)

ps. Joey is hella gay <3

IIIGHTTT!!!

JDOG

Smash Rookie
SHOUTOUTS to some people i played this time around:

KoreanDJ - i feel like youve played this game before

KevinM - we only played a few fox dittos but i still learned so thanks

Nuro - stop picking sheik

Mafia - youre just too adorable but you need to learn to be more technical

Skills Nasty - great games as always man

Pine - thanks for being an inspiration to my teammate

Andy - pick up a real character

Sai - i would say see above but i respect you for being on the math team

Ryu Cloud - nice meeting you dude and we had some sick games. very fun.

MattDotZeb - sorry bout your voice, bro. ggs in pools.

Hero - nice meeting you and ggs in pools

Diesel - always a pleasure to play friendlies with you, sir

Tom - ggs, i can tell youre getting better

Panzy - ggs man

WeaponX - ggs and damn did i let hype get to me during our set lol. ps all of your dsmashes ***** me.

Moto - sorry so few people were cheering for you. youre a great guy and an even better player. nice to meet you!

JDog - you ****ing suck.

YO WHO PICKED (Almo) - ggs and nice to meet you.

Sora - much respect for tier. mahalo.

Proskater - ggs in dubs and sick tony hawk skills.

Ish - looool did i feel bad for you in bracket. i could tell you werent playing your best
considering you went on like a 24 W steak in friendlies against me. nonetheless, ggs!

Yong - youre a great samus player. i feel so bad every time we play cuz im a campy *** falco ***** who laser spams to win.

QTip - best commentator alive.

DCLXVI - ggs in dubs

Terranoia - youre good for being a new player. much respect for maining samus. wish we played more.

Lemon - i can tell youre getting better. stick with it!

Egg$ - yoshi = ****. ggs man and nice to meet you. youre a great sport.

HaileyM - we played like 1 friendly but gg lolz

Blanky - MAH *****! Blankeezy and JDeezy gonna be tearin' **** up soon. just you wait.

Pine

Smash Ace
blanky sorry i actually suck at giving advice. like i literally dont know what makes me a decent smash player i just kinda do whatever. either way you did very well in our dittos and i was quite impressed. keep it up ma man

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I shouldve gotten top 5

Im better then both skills nasty and kyu puff

fock that $h!t, Ima get even better and and **** u guys with my d!ck

and put it right in your d!ck holes... yeahh thats right

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Strange that u say that cause I was just thinking the same thing, Ken y

Except about you

Mannn gotta play you next time :(

Shoutouts to come

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
This was lots of fun like always, unfortunately i only got to play one game on pokefloats, but it was the best game of the day. Not sure if i want to see my recorded match, i think it might be painful to watch.
I hate peach

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Strange that u say that cause I was just thinking the same thing, Ken y

Except about you

Mannn gotta play you next time :(

Shoutouts to come
we'll play, ill teach you a little bit about your fox matchup so you dont grabbed so much

terranoia

Smash Cadet
9: Aiight (Ryu Cloud + Terranoia) - AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

2: KevinM ($96) - good ****, man, keep up the good work
4: Mafia ($35) - we should've played more than the 0 matches we played... i'll come out to boston
5: Kyu Puff ($17) - you're intense, good friendlies
9: Andy - we should've played, since we're probably the tallest MM smashers
9: Sai - **** you, man! nah, good friendlies
9: Ryu Cloud - aiiight! represent
9: MattDotZeb - sick tournament, matt, thanks for always being welcoming & a great host
13: Tom - YOU OWE ME A MM
17: Spife - whudduppp spife
17: Panzy - good **** in pools

3: JDog ($10) - <3 you, let's chill and play more
5: Pimpfish - nice talking to you, good friendlies
7: Proskater - good **** in teams, was sad you didn't bring your ps2/thug
9: Yong - you would've beaten me in pools if you had gone samus. dittos aren't so bad! let's play more!!
17: Egg$ - good matches, fun to play a yoshi for once
17: HaileyM - good ****, hailey

Yedi - YOU SO WACK
DD - :(
Spawn - :(

McD's - :(

Everyone else - GOOD ****

Top Bottom