• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 26 - KoreanDJ: there, Pine: Not there- $100 OOR Bonus for 1st!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
What if I told you I was planning on entering Singles and going an actual character? (No Y.Link/Kirby/Random shenanigans)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
That's what I'm asking, actually. I couldn't find the usual anti-Dazwa clause in the singles ruleset.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
waay excited for my second mass madness <3
Bring friends with you and introduce them. If they haven't come to a tournament before they'll be able to enter the Amateur bracket for $5 to play against people more on their skill level :D

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hoooly christ. I just realized this is the same day as my girlfriends prom.

Wow.
I have to talk to Jamie about rescheduling again. Sorry guys >_<

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If you don't make it out of pools then you get to enter the amateur bracket for like $5.

Prawn

Smash Master
this is on my birthday

but i think im going to see a couple bands play all day, but it might be at night

so maybe

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe

we'll see if gas is like $6 a gallon by then.

there are other people in springfield i might carpool with now, but i need to find out if they are free/wanna go, it seems like enough advance warning but it's not for them :urg: :embarrass:

I might get to see you guys again,
even though i'm sure most of you don't miss me :troll:

also an amteur bracket pretty much garuntees that I'd probably make it to brackets so i couldn't enter. Like if you bring an umbrella i won't rain ;)

EDIT won't make it to HoG one way or the other, fairly certain i have an inspection @ work

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Aww, I definitely can't go on the 4th :( There's a cow parade AND a wedding to attend. I can show up at the wedding anytime, but a COW parade? I can't miss that.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I guess this will be the week after Zenith instead. Let's see if I can go to 2 tournies back to back weekends plus HoG on the 15th. HMMMMMM

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I got 6 people from my school coming to this!
This is too legit.

I'd also like to update the entry fee to this tournament is now $15 for singles. The Amateur bracket is now free, and 15% out of the pot for Singles will be going to paying for the Amateur bracket.

So, say that 40 people enter. 40 x $15 = $600 . . . . 20% of $600 is going to the store, with 15% going to amateurs.
This way 3rd place in the Pro bracket still makes slightly more than the 1st place in the Amateur bracket.

Regardless, the total entry for every event at this tournament stays at $20. If there is an issue with this money being taken out of the pot I will speak with GU and motion to have a $5 venue fee as a trade to them taking money out of the pot.

Doing it this way saves a huge amount of time. People who don't make it out of pools will be automatically entered into an Amateur bracket that will begin when the Pro bracket progresses to the point that setups begin to open.

Also hype HoG5 on May 14th!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301836

T3AU

Smash Rookie
So what is the final date for this? Me and a few of my friends would be interested in coming, but our graduation is on june 4th so we wouldn't be able to make it...

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Really wanna come to this, I love mass tournies and I wanna chill with you matt haha. miss you dude. i'm going to no johns, zenith, TRYING SO HARD to go to genesis and it would be awesome if i could make this too. not a bad start to the summer. ill keep you guys updated

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Glad to see that this thread is revived

interested
but will I go?!?!?!
you should GO!!!!!!! that way we can have awkward bromance moments and then ignore eachother for hours at a time ;)

we should get in some serious friendlies if we both go though

Pine is going!? I should go!
I still want those rematches. I know you're better than I am, but I can do better than I did last time we played in tourny. looking forwards to proving it :oneeye:

on the subject of going, there's about a 70% or so chance that myself, Life and 9000 are going to be coming to this. i no longer have the tv for a setup, but I can bring my wii/disc if I do end up making it.

Top Bottom