• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 1A: BadMass A KevinM and Elen Hosted tournament

gotpho

Smash Cadet
Good games everyone. Hope to see you all next time.

Banks - Good games. I learned a lot more about the Sheik match up playing with you.
KevinM - You'll win next time. I know you can do it!
Mafia - Well I have winter break soon so maybe we can play some more if I have time
Ryu - Your fox is getting mad whack...
Ycz - Your Samus is definitely whack. GG!
Proskater - Hope to play you again
SmashJin - Great seeing you there and hopefully we can smash some more next semester

Diesel - Good stuff man
Spife - You got too nervous at the end in the finals and happy birthday
Shadowball - GG dude
HaileyM - Thanks for the ride. See you next semester
Pyn - You gotta ask Yedi for those fox training :(
DarkDragoon - Step your game up :/

Pine

Smash Ace
lol I love how all of my shout outs just say "mario is cool"

good seeing everyone, nothing has changed I still dont do shoutouts

see yall next year

Elen

Smash Lord
Shoutouts Time

Pine - mario is cool

(I only read the last post :D)

bolt.

Smash Ace
1: KDJ ($176.00)- New technology.
2: Banks ($83.00)- Good games in friendlies! Next tournament we're both at I would like to sit down and get at least a solid half hour of playing in with you. Good job at this!
3: KevinM ($54.00)- GGs in pools and thanks for hosting! I was out of control in game 2!
4: Elen ($33.00)- Lol at our set, that was just silly. Bair bair bair bair roll roll roll roll.
5: Mafia ($15.00)- I won't be able to make it this weekend. =( Maybe I'll randomly end up in mass soon though.
5: Skler ($15.00)- Best link in NH vs best mario in nh. Epic showdown!
7: Brookman- See you soon!
7: Pine- Thanks for the advice! Next time I play as mario I'm going to mess people up.
9: Trees- Bushes.
9: Ryu- GGs in friendlies. Can't wait to play you again.
9: Bolt- I really wanted top 5! =(
9: Ycz- Good talking to you.
13: Proskater- Joeeeeeeeeee... 5 multishines > jc grab on shields all day!
13: Yung- Orange samus.
13: SmashJin- Good games, just work on the up b oos and that should help a lot!
13: Solar- 2nd game <3
17: Gotpho- I know you. =)
17: Sol- NAME STEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
17: Crush- All those wall jumps during game 8... OMFG

Amateur Bracket

1: Diesel ($45.00)- Good job winning amatuers! Can't wait for our next set!
2: Spife ($22.50)- Your sheik was looking so cute. <3 MM next tournament we are both at! and happy birfdai!
3: Aber ($7.50)- ABERFORTH IS A POWERFUL WIZARD!!! rocket mannnnnnnnnnnnnn
4: Oza- Good friendlies!
5: Life- Limeade.
5: Von- Good set! Way to **** my mario up on brinstar!
7: Shadowball- Zelda is just way too good! Mew2 has no hope.
7: HaileyM- We shoud play friendlies next tournament. I haven't played you since hog 3!
9: MyTummyHurts- Does it? Good set!
9: Nuris- Flowers are better than chia pets.
9: X-Pilot- Hola hovito
9: Squid- Fun set! I felt super awkward playing you though.
13: HotDogTurtle- Ganon is cool.
13: Joob- BOOJ
13: Pyn- =/ You're way too good for last in ama. STOP KILLING YOURSELF! <3 Thanks for having us at becker! I can't wait to play you every day of break.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Pretty sure Bolt is pulling ahead pretty hard.
Everyone else step it up ;)

Hope things went well, KevElen. I'll be at the next one most likely.

Also super bummed that I missed Pine. My Mario wants a piece of you!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
1: KDJ ($176.00)- I saw you sweating that set, good seeing you Dan, I'll be getting at you even harder next MM.

2: Banks ($83.00)- Salty runback engaged >: ). Good stuff regardless! Glad you came down, also -dead- at Winner plays Sai! this is why we need you at every tournament.

3: KevinM ($54.00)- :awesome:

4: Elen ($33.00)- <3 I think we did pretty good for our first tournament hosting experience, let's get it even better next time, hopefully see you soon.

5: Mafia ($15.00)- Order is restored ;) ;). Good set bro, wish you would have tried Peach against Bobby instead of selling that matchup short so hard.

5: Skler ($15.00)- Good seeing you <3.

7: Brookman- I hatechu sometimes but I love you all the time :)

7: Pine- I can't play you ever even in tournament without having a hilariously good time! Sorry for fourstocking you but like I said, You had two years of glory days over KevinM ;) ;).

9: Trees- You sir, are an anomaly among good smash players and yet I love you anyways!

9: Ryu- MY DUDE, You've gotten so good I need you hypin my matches up bro I play so much better knowing you're going in on that trashtalk. We need to play soon, hopefully next week.

9: Bolt- GG's in pools, sorry that you summoned that bull**** upon yourself G2 but hey it was definitely closer then last time and I'm always impressed by your good attitude towards the game.

9: Ycz- Why samus such bad character?? Nice meeting you though man wish we had played more we should change that soon, come up to WPI sometime??

13: Proskater- More like Handsomeskater, nice talking to you one of these days we need to sit down and play for a large amount of time.

13: Yong- Sorry you didn't seem to be 100% yesterday and even more sorry to have to play you early in tournament, I thought for the most part after randomizing I had split up regions well but we still played way earlier then I foresaw :\.

13: SmashJin- Good job making bracket bro!

13: Solar- Not bad for a team on the fly sorta team mirite? We did well, grand finals be damned we just didn't want it ;). Also you're getting better I just have to forever make sure I can say Solar never beat me but managed to beat Swift ;).

17: Gotpho- Thanks for the shoutout man and even moreso thanks for coming out I know you were busy so coming meant a lot to me! See you soon :D and good stuff in pools!.

17: Sol- The son of KDJ has made his mark, he will soon strike fear into the hearts of Framingham MA.

17: Crush- Garbs 13 yr old np np.

1: Diesel ($45.00)- Good job on Amateurs bro you earned that win! Also good matches in teams.. glad we squashed the non-existent beef ;). YOU STILL BOOTY THO.

2: Spife ($22.50)- Happy Birfday again you KevinM avoiding scrubasaures rex.

3: Aber ($7.50)- Good job man, keep working at it I'm surprised to see you didn't make bracket but the pools seemed kinda stacked here.
4: Oza
5: Life
5: Von
7: Shadowball
7: HaileyM- Good job baby, stop getting nervous in tournaments, you play much better when you think you're gonna lose haha. I love you :cool:
9: MyTummyHurts-Man you ***** me in pools! See you next week hopefully
9: Nuris
9: X-Pilot
9: Squid
13: HotDogTurtle
13: Joob

Tommy CK Fuller- Didn't even talk to you that much at this tournament wtf, ******* I'm ****** you all day next time we meet up.. then I'm gonna beat you in smash.

<3

Thanks everyone for coming out I promise the next one is going to be even better and I implore you if you have anyone interested in the scene tell them to get out to one of the best venues we have in NE.

Skler

Smash Master
Holy crap, I won money? I totally want to collect that next tournament!

Who woulda thought Luigi vs Samus was a match between people who were in the money?

Elen

Smash Lord
Holy crap, I won money? I totally want to collect that next tournament!

Who woulda thought Luigi vs Samus was a match between people who were in the money?
We're just that badmass.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
1: KDJ ($176.00) - Money Match? Your Falco is freeeeee

2: Banks ($83.00) - GJ on 2nd, and GJ on that Falco MM. I'll do another one at the next tournament if you want haha. Went full terrorist with that Bob-omb on that GF lol

3: KevinM ($54.00) - Whatchu no bout mai peach? Let's go again next tourney

4: Elen ($33.00) - You squandered. Stop squandering. And Happy Peach Day.

5: Mafia ($15.00) - AAA would like to have a word with you. And I got you covered on the next tournament.

5: Skler ($15.00) - Never played, but good **** on top 5 with that link.

7: Brookman - Last time we played that many friendlies was back...a number of years ago. Definitely get some more sets in next time.

7: Pine - Who down airs jumps down airs and combos from that?

9: Trees - Falcon is beast, just gotta practice more MK and AH3 to step it up.

9: Ryu - Fun matches during pools, did well against my Falco. Next time try my peach >=)

13: Proskater - Good sets man, glad to see you stepped up your game

13: Yong - Samus is going hard. How many peaches entered this tournament?

13: Solar - Good stuff during our money matches, gotta get more of those in the future.

17: Sol - Stop getting gimped!!!

Y'all better be ready for my NEW technology next tournament. And it wasn't Peach >=)

Banks

Smash Hero
Yea I'm definitely down for a second installment of falco vs sheik

I also really want to play your fox some more, since I only played it for 30 seconds in the winner's bracket

lastly, i really hope the new technology has nothing to do with jigglypuff

edit - wow brookman you ninja'd me on that one

CK Momentum

Smash Apprentice
Tommy CK Fuller- Didn't even talk to you that much at this tournament wtf, ******* I'm ****** you all day next time we meet up.. then I'm gonna beat you in smash.

<3

I just don't see how it would be ****. The smash thing though. lolol.

EDIT: This quote gave me a lot of pleasant imagery.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
1: KDJ ($176.00)- Good work, I almost had your Falco, see you next time.
2: Banks ($83.00)- We did not play at all, we will next time. Anyway, nice job this tourney.
3: KevinM ($54.00)- We didn't play at all I don't think. We must hang out and do all the wonderful things we said we were going to do. Team handsome sometime?
4: Elen ($33.00)- Good to see you, it's been a while. You didn't speed run OoT though. See you whenever You, Kevin, and I plan something.
5: Mafia ($15.00)- Your Falcon is great, it does great things. It's not fair though because everyone else doesn't get to use dream magic, and you do.
5: Skler ($15.00)- We didn't play, or really talk much or anything. You're awesome though and I'll see you next time.
7: Brookman- You shouldn't have side-b'd off the ledge in that 2v1.
7: Pine- I have not played vs you, but you make Mario work, which I have respect for.
9: Trees- You're really good lol, definitely should have placed better than 9th.
9: Ryu- You got really good, but next time it won't be so easy haha. We definitely will have intense matches next time.
9: Bolt- lol multishines, lol your falco, lol you are really good now, lol shine turnaround dair next to the ledge, lol lasers.
9: Ycz- Hmmmm I don't remember you, maybe we will play in the future sometime.
13: Proskater - Uhhh, get more consistant.
13: Yung- I don't think we played, but nice job.
13: SmashJin- I don't remember if we played/if I know you, but see you next time probably.
13: Solar- We still didn't do that moneymatch lol, and wtf are you doing at 13th place? You're better than that.
17: Gotpho- Get those grab combos down and you'll be beastly. Also the up-b edgeguard.
17: Sol- We played some friendlies if I recall correctly, they were fun. You got to see some of my secondaries lol. Good matches in tourney too btw.
17: Crush- We didn't play at all good work though.

Amateur Bracket

1: Diesel ($45.00)- I still don't know how you ended up in the AM bracket. You took home the money though so you're good. Thanks for doing all the recording by the way, I know how much of a pain in the *** that can be. I'll see you in the pro bracket next time with that dream magic.
2: Spife ($22.50)- You should not have been in the AM bracket either man. We didn't hang out enough, we definitely should soon. THUG, Melee, cuddling, whatever.
3: Aber ($7.50)- LOL Y U IN AM BRACKET NOOB?
4: Oza- I do not remember you, I don't think we played
5: Life-
5: Von-
7: Shadowball- It was very fun watching you MM Bolt.
7: HaileyM- Hey there good to see you, wtf are you doing all the way down here?
9: MyTummyHurts-
9: Nuris-
9: X-Pilot-
9: Squid-
13: HotDogTurtle-
13: Joob-
13: Pyn- TECH CHASE ACCURATELY...Your combos are good though. You are better than this performance.

Top Bottom