• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Panel (Topics of Discussion and STL)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Reserved for Marth Panel

Recommendations Received

Invitations Submitted

Panel formed

Topics of Discussion and Standard Terms List.

To Do:
Testing
Release

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Right now its looking like Kadaj, Shaya, and I.

Lets get it going. We can start with our own Standard Terms list possibly?

Off the top of my head we have the DS Ledge Grab, Stun Jacket, and Shield Breaker Bounce. Any other Marth specific terms?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
"Dolphin Slash Instant Regrab"

"Counter [Stun] Jacket"

"Shield Breaker Bounce"

"Shayair" <- You know what I mean, the extra knockback the move has towards the end of the hitbox's animation.

Pierce is also meant to be on this...IIRC.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
As of right now, we'll be going with a four person panel: BengalsRZ, Kadaj, Shaya, and Pierce7D.

I believe that Neo was also recommended. But truth be told, I wasn't sure which SWF name was the Neo I needed to PM so that never materialized lol

If you feel that it's imperative he's on the panel, I'll look into making that happen. But imo 4 people ought to be enough.

Before this weekend, I'll try to help direct you guys, but an STL is definitely a good place to start since we'll be asking you guys to do one at somepoint anyways :)

Top Bottom