• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth is still gay.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Gimping people makes me sad. I am an honorable player, and I will go stand in the middle of the stage to let people recover.
Honor. There goes the "h" word again. Just kidding. Actually there is a loooonnggg thread about this reffering to the lucas/ness chaingrab. You should read it. It made me less angry when people edgehogged me to my death. I even do it now and die laughing on occasion. In any event, since the goal of Brawling is to KO then there's no reason not to hop offstage and score your point via spike, gimp, or whatever. I understand your wanting to be honorable though. To me, edgehogging is MUCH less honorable than gimping. I wish programmers made it so you could grab your opponent's leg when they do. Anyway, offtopic. Marth overall is pure dippin' sauce.:)

Top Bottom