• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Discussion Thread

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
wow... poor C-dizzle... did you check the DoA website? It was posted there... I already posted the results, but seeing as how your enthusiasm is so nice, if you can get a match set up with SilentDrifterZ I'll reconsider the results for your match.
Hey no need to try to remake my match, i was the one who wasnt there t i wuld like to fight Z just for the heck of it. Thanks though,. I am sorryz XD XD

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I'm here~ I kinda up for a few rounds if you like, even if it's past the time (sparring practice yes?). i'm over at a friend's place so we should have good connection right now.

FC?

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
Well im also at a freinds house, but it seems kinda late now.. being 2 30 am.. hmm I will get back to u as soon as i get home, and remeber my FC :p

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
I have a camera I could record the match with so we could do a stock match. It's not good quality but at least we wouldn't have to do a timed match.

Edit: 1 hour till the match and no definitive say on whether it's timed or stock?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
cha @_@

God dammit I couldn't save it though cause we got into sudden death @__@ I want another match so I can save something.

btw: wth with the second time? XD

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry SNBM, I just realized I sounded kind of like an *** when I said that. I was just rather curious cause I thought this was our internal guild Marth tournament and since you were PT it raised my eyebrows. I apologize.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Dont worry, I need to practice. I'll be looking for matches.

What do you mean?
I couldn't save the match as a Replay cause it went over 3mins from the Sudden Death.

to Khaos: You'll beat me hard lol if you want....hopefully my friends won't ask me to play as Ike again @_@
"Fight Marth with Ike!"
"...I can't fight Marth with Ike yet! Oo;"

you guys just want to do the same settings again? I'll have something saved atleast. Though if we end up having equal stocks again, I'll or someone can commit suicide so we don't go into Sudden Death again.

6footninja

Smash Ace
so basically the point of this thread is to make an exclusive section into an exclusive thread?
why would u want to make everything so linear?

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
Ok, well I need to go. SDZ if you want to record a match between you and me just for lulz, we can do it later and I'd like to record it to and see just how crappy my camera's quality is. For the record though, since it did go into sudden death, I don't think the round was a fair way to determine skill.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Ok, well I need to go. SDZ if you want to record a match between you and me just for lulz, we can do it later and I'd like to record it to and see just how crappy my camera's quality is. For the record though, since it did go into sudden death, I don't think the round was a fair way to determine skill.
Honestly, I didn't think I did very well in that match. I'll gladly take third place instead (seriously, I had NO Kills)

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
so basically the point of this thread is to make an exclusive section into an exclusive thread?
why would u want to make everything so linear?
Dont be haten' on the thread

and why do you care how linear we are. Maybe we like to be linear? why question our methods. :D

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Hey I used to main Marth in melee but i don't in brawl. I can't figure out why though. He is almost exactly the same. I think it might have to do with the speed melee compared to brawl ( Or I just may have gotten out of practice as I have not played melee in years)
thoughts?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
oops sorry, I didn't see this place was updated @_@

Um it's rather late now so I can't really do anything. Besides 30mins after I asked, some friends of mine showed up to smash. So I wouldn't have been able to. Sorry if I kept you waiting by accident...

edit: I just noticed you were talking about SNBM using PT and it wouldn't have counted. Technically you were allowed to use any character for the tournament...unless I heard Okysho wrong.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
lol srry guys for not bein here for ages but i got to play brawl!!
in my first match i won and i made 2 spikes:)my main is still marth like in melee but im still trying to get used to brawl marth but anyway, now on weekends i will be goin to my cuzins (they own brawl since the ordered with freeloader) and play!
i also play pit olimar and some ike but 80% of times its marth:)
btw i wish i could play u guys but it might not be possible cuz i live on other side of the world:( and it might lag

Okysho

Smash Ace
hey! glad to see you back DoodX!!

About the final tournament match... Did WorldKaos win? I couldn't really tell... I suppose I should have been on longer, but I had a lot of other stuff to do... someone fill me in so I can finalize everything and update the site

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'd like to know who won so I can give my congrats (even though I wasn't involved). :grin:

Okysho, I just visited your website, and I like the screenshots you've got there! (The one where's Marth's possessed by the Smash Ball in the "Marth is not gay!" section made me chuckle...DO NOT MESS WITH TEH MARTHSTER! :mad: :chuckle:).

I right-clicked on it and saw it was linked to your Photobucket account, so I went there. You've got some awesome pictures, man! (*BOOKMARKS*)

I've been thinking about signing up for Brawlsnapshots.com and uploading all my "Brawl" pictures there. All I need is the will to do it (LOL).

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
hey! glad to see you back DoodX!!

About the final tournament match... Did WorldKaos win? I couldn't really tell... I suppose I should have been on longer, but I had a lot of other stuff to do... someone fill me in so I can finalize everything and update the site
Well when we had the round, I had the battle setup for 3mins/3 Stocks so I could save it as a replay. Unfortunately we went into Sudden Death. Meaning I couldn't save the fight.

SNBM was first to go, then me, so Khaos won the round. Technically though I probably should be in third place. I didn't get any kills.

Top Bottom