• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario went up!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well guys, Diddy is good... I mean, he might be a *bit* high, but I dunno, that's really not what strikes me as most strange in this list to be honest...

I would have expected Pika to be higher... He just barely beat Kirby, and honestly, maybe it's just me, but it seems he has more potential (and I main Kirby!). I'm surprised ICs are so low too. Probably just because of a lack of IC players.

Yoshi, Mario, and Sonic are also too low. Also, seeing Lucas above Ness makes me a sad panda...

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
What I wonder is what kind of reaction the Ike boards will have if Mario moves past him on the next tier list.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Ike should be just barely below Mario, in my opinion.

Not better, but pretty close.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Renegade likes to argue how his Ike can't be gimped by FLUDD. ._.
Psh... that's easy. If Ike wants to avoid getting gimped by FLUDD, all he has to do is FF to kill himself before the FLUDD can!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Is it really that hard of a concept to grasp that Mario is NOT a mid tier anymore, and is (in fact) a below average character? <<

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Is it really that hard of a concept to grasp that Mario is NOT a mid tier anymore, and is (in fact) a below average character? <<
There's nothing below average about him, at worst he is average...unless you're talking about his non-existent Dtilt...

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lucario's only where he is because of Azen. Not because he's OH so much better than Mario, or because you and his fanboys did something to earn it.

Trufax. Don't act so high and mighty because your character was lucky enough to interest him.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Lucario's only where he is because of Azen. Not because he's OH so much better than Mario, or because you and his fanboys did something to earn it.

Trufax. Don't act so high and mighty because your character was lucky enough to interest him.
haha true.

PKNintendo

Smash Master

****ing this.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Come on now, Lucario is a good character. True, Azen boosted the **** out of him (seriously, I was surprised to see him up so high), but he is by no means bad.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, my bad, I misinterpretted that. I just don't like seeing so much hate for other characters (except Marth. He's a prick. :laugh: ).

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Just to comment on a post from page 1:
Mario being above Ness is the best thing about this tier list. Mario should be mid mid tier because he's Mario and has to be super average.
Some advice but I wouldn't go around telling that to the rest of the smash boards, I did it not long ago and a lot of people were onto me in a bad way.

But yes Mario for Middle Tier :chuckle:. The more Mario mainers the better chances of him moving up.

Top Bottom