• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Strikers Charged

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
You'll do fine. ^_^ Here my FC:

279279-898858

I'm adding you now.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Just practice. Have you been able to complete all the Striker's Challenges / Striker's Cups? If not, that should be your first objecticve.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Arise, thread, arise!!!!

@Arthvader: Listen to X. You should at least complete the harder levels before you think you're ready. Get a good team. Passing is essential.

Post your team and we'll see if we can help.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I haven't played this game in a while. Not since I got a total of 1000 victories. Maybe I should make that 1337 victories before I retire for real? ^^

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
The guys at Wii Troopers aren't to bad. I'm fine with them and I don't know why anyone holds a grudge against them. They have taught me soo many tricks and so I can't be anything but grateful.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
The guys at Wii Troopers aren't to bad. I'm fine with them and I don't know why anyone holds a grudge against them. They have taught me soo many tricks and so I can't be anything but grateful.
here is where i interject, because i consider myself the wii trooper afficiando of our accomplished group (me, westgwolverine, rookie, petre, brad, buzz, gaw, etc).

i have no problem with them as a whole. I have beaten every one of them at least once, and at the same time had my a$$ handed to me by them on multiple occasions. They are good people and the game that i play now has a lot of techs derived from their style of play.

I really only have a problem with PMario individually, because he is the New England Patriots of Strikers.

When he wins, he really WINS. runs up the score, has no shame, boo dekes when he's 8 goals up, glitches, etc. and when he loses, he quits. He is the only one I have not officially beaten, because he has quit out on me twice when i had the game in hand.

I respect him and the wt's as gamers, but I also recognize them as our rivals, and whenever a [wt] meets an SWF, it is an epic clash.

All this opposing has made me want to play. hoorah.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Aaryk, you and I should play. I'll add your Striker's FC now. Mine is in the previous posts. Am I in that accomplished group of yours as well? ~_^

Spawn, what forums can you contact the Wii Troopers on? I'd like to play against them.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Lol i wanna play some of you guys. Can you explain how to get a wii friend code? I know how to find the wii number but that's 16 numbers and the one that you guys are all giving out is 12. Any ideas?

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I'm on if anyone wants to play.

@Megavitamins: When you get online and you go check your friend list, your FC should be in small print somewhere on the top.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
Aaryk, you and I should play. I'll add your Striker's FC now. Mine is in the previous posts. Am I in that accomplished group of yours as well? ~_^

Spawn, what forums can you contact the Wii Troopers on? I'd like to play against them.
well, i've never played against you, whenever i get around to adding you (this weekend most likely) we can discuss the group.

lol its probably defunct anyway, all of the founding members of this thread with the exception of yeahdude and buzz dont really play anymore (i think)...

westgwolv and I are too busy establishing a guitar hero dynasty

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Yeah. It's official. I traded it in >_<
Be happy though. I now have Mario Galaxy and Brawl prepaid in full. I can just go pick hem up on release.
And guitar hero is too good. And Aaryk, I'm working on getting us new R.R. sigs for me, you, and the black kid, since we're basically the only ones on the boards from R.R.

And the original group was where it was at. SWF FO' LIFE SON!

SWF WGWOLV, SWF Stryks, SWF GAW, SWF Brad, SWF PETRE, SWF Aaryk, and any others I forgot. We represented.

The Wii troopers have their own forum. I'll edit with the URL.

EDIT: Have at them

http://www.kurtsmetana.com/wt/

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I guess I'm sleeping with the enemy. I just joined wt for GH3.

Don't worry I'll never join for strikers. Plus, I really just want to win some Wii Point Card prizes in GH3 tournaments, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it at all.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Im online for a bit if someone wants to play.

Mr. Gaw - You say that now but...you saw what happened to Dr. Suresh in Heroes. (If you watch it ^^)

WGWOLVERINE - You traded it in huh? At least it was for a good cause. :)

Aaryk - I'll be lookin' for your post this weekend then.

EDIT: Is the site still up? For some reason your link won't work for me. >_<

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
it worked for me. i'd just search "Wii Troopers" in google. It'll lead you to their forum some how.
Hopefully the troopers will be halfway decent so we can do battle in brawl. SWF vs. GFAQS vs. [wT]?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
http://www.kurtsmetana.com/wt/MyBB/index.php

Wgwolverine, if you join there, you can challenge the wt to a clan battle. When you join, you aren't automatically wt, you have to get good enough to be.

GH3 kicks ***. First time I bought it and my whammy bar was broken. Second time, was all set (I just traded in my bad guitar not buying a new one).

Hooray for getting money back from reservations and cashing in 90$ i had in my room of change. Lots of saving.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
yeah, i'm pretty much done with strikers for a while.

@X, I'll play with you this weekend, porbably Saturday, i have a ****load of work to do. Then I'll honorably retire until I am needed in a clan battle.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
If a battle is ever necessary I'll rent it or play at Aaryks or something. I'll be busy for a while though, me and Aaryk are in the planning and organizing stage of hosting a smash tournament.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I picked up this game a little again today. I hadn't played for months, so I wondered if I still was good enough to play online. Appearantly, I am. The first guy I met was this week's season leader here in Europe. I lost the first match in SD by 3-4, but won the other two matches with 3-2 and 8-3 repectively. And I still didn't use any of that advanced stuff I've seen in videos in this thread. I considered myself lucky, so I only played one more game against a guy who probably played his very first season, before I stopped once again. This game's still great, but I'm too much of a bad looser (and appearently, too much of a bragger) to keep playing it.

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
mmk. so we played at wgwolv's house the other night.
we faced the season leader.
HE HAD BEEN DOING DOUBLES TO RANK HIMSELF.
the buffoonery of this only increased when we realized how horrible he was.
he tried to Belgian Waffle 4 times, all 4 went right to the goalie and led to goals on our part.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
So I guess our match will be moved to this weekend? !_!

EDIT: And what do you mean "doubles to rank himself"?

Aaryk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aarykk
3DS FC
0834-3787-5311
So I guess our match will be moved to this weekend? !_!

EDIT: And what do you mean "doubles to rank himself"?
He has gotten his #1 overall rank for the season by playing worthless people and their unwitting friends on doubles.

and sorry about the match posteponement. I'm in florida until next wednesday, but then im on thanksgiving break. so we'll arrange it then. sorry!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The rankings only show who plays the most, not who is the best.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Me and Aaryk played Coop the other night and played the number 1 ranked guy. Just troll's coop with his friend for easy wins since noones serious in coop >_<

That goes to show you the best aren't necessarily good. At all.

Mr_X

Smash Apprentice
Whoa. This thread on the second page? Not good. ^_^ So Aaryk, we still good? I'll pull myself away from Galaxy to play you this weekend.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Smash player I made the same exact mistake as you. That's the wii number, not the fc. To get the FC, go to the friends option in wifi and it should be some were on the top. Repost it and i'll play you, I haven't played in a while.

Top Bottom