• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario players wii console #'s

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
First off. Like the title says, I'm interested in getting some of ya'lls wii #'s. Mainly for viewing the replays of Mario in action. I figure i'd be able to see alot more of Mario this way as alot of people don't have a recorder to record or any means to. Matador,BO, Monk, Boss, and everyone else all pawn as we all know (Obviously:laugh:) . But seeing more Mario in action would be nice. All in all, this oughta be fun in an interesting type of way.

Boshi: 2067-1955-8974-6624
Matt07 4982-8223-2750-4799
A2ZOMG 8147 9877 3883 4242
HeroMystic 1168-2417-5488-4774
Neon Ness 4525 5857 1276 6831
Matador 8644 2907 7220 1401
Mario 101 0518 4306 1775 5289

Matt07

Smash Master
Alright, I'll send some replies later if you want of my Mario :laugh:, and if you want to send me replay's, I won't mind at all.

Wii Code number: 4982-8223-2750-4799

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I can record footage if you send it to me. Look in my profile for my info, PM me if you want something recorded, and wait for me to get off of my lazy @$$.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
This is actually an excellent Idea. I got replays out the rear for my Mario.

Wii#: 1168-2417-5488-4774

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I can record footage if you send it to me. Look in my profile for my info, PM me if you want something recorded, and wait for me to get off of my lazy @$$.
lol nice. ima get at you on that offer sometime soon.

looking forward to seeing them replays of mario an all his cape/fludd/juggling glory everyone. ;P

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
RAWESOME THREAD IS RAWESOME

Really, though, I've been waiting for something like this. Wii Code's to the left... This weekend I'ma look up all of my best Mario replays!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Matador - 8644 2907 7220 1401
I can upload some of your vids...just don't bombard me with em. I'm prolly gonna add everyone here.

Srsly...send me your replays. Just PM me if you want any of them uploaded....but I want the replays. It'd help my Mario to see other playstyles XD

Matt07

Smash Master
I can upload some of your vids...just don't bombard me with em. I'm prolly gonna add everyone here.

Srsly...send me your replays. Just PM me if you want any of them uploaded....but I want the replays. It'd help my Mario to see other playstyles XD
Lol I'll send you some replay's in a few. And it'll be easier to give tips to our Mario's, it saves us from those who have digital cameras taping videos with not so good quality. I'm not interested in anyone uploading videos on youtube, that's just too much hassle for people. I'm interested how other Mario's playstyle's are.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator

I might have to send you some replays. I tried to send one to Boshi but it wouldn't let me... Did he forget to register my Wii number!?

Plus it'd be cool to actually send some play footage to a Mario pro... Maybe you could give me some advice on making my Mario skills betta. :chuckle:

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I havent added everybody yet. Just did now.

Edit: Do I also have to have ya'll registered on my brawl roster in order to send you replay's out of my vault?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Bump.

Finally got a connection in college, but the school security system doesn't like me, so while I don't lag, my connection isn't reliable. But this allows me to finally send some replays.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Um...we need to have each others Brawl FCs as well to send replays. So...this is about 8 slots on our already overcrowded rosters. Might as well just add all of the Wii #s and send PMs when you plan on sending replays to a specific person. Then you add the FCs until you have the vids...then take off the brawl online friend roster for room...unless you want them on there.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
That **** is ridiculous on how Nintendo set that whole deal up. But like Khaos said, you can make it work.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
That **** is ridiculous on how Nintendo set that whole deal up. But like Khaos said, you can make it work.
No kidding...Nintendo/Sakurai never cease to amaze me. I still can't even watch a friggin DVD on a Nintendo system and they're all but obsolete now. That's just pathetic.

Matt07

Smash Master
Lol, since it hasn't been touched in two months, I don't think it counts as a double post :p.

Anyways I have a replay of me and supaTONY on teams, we did them today, double Mario. It was pretty sweet, and there was like no lag. You guys should see it ;).

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
It's up on youtube now?

People, add my wii FC and Brawl FC, and tell me when you do. I've got some epic matches to show XD

Matt07

Smash Master
Nope, not on Youtube. It's on my Wii, Matador I will add your Wii Friend Code/Brawl Friend Code right now, and send you the replay.

I have one of me 3 stocking a Metaknight a while back :).

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I've been sending Matador a replay every now an then for a good short while. Was bored yesterday so I was watching all of my replays lol, They aright.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I've got some crazy replays of Matt07 and I doing Mario dittos from the other night. If anyone wants to see them let me know. There's alot of them so I'll probably be sending one of them to everyone that wants them, another the next day, so on and so forth. How many did we have, like eight?

I'll update this with my wii code once I get home. -In school atm. :x-

Having the infinite replay code would help too, since that's how I have them all.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
They'll be fine. A replay is a replay and the only thing hacked about it is the time limit. The replay itself is just the same.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Remember, you have to have the Wii FC as well as the Brawl FC registered on both wiis to send replays. I have like...all of the wii FCs, but I periodically erase old brawl FCs. If you want to send me stuff, just let me know, and I'll readd you. Same goes for if I want to send you guys stuff.

Edit: Dude...how do you hack for longer replays?

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Remember, you have to have the Wii FC as well as the Brawl FC registered on both wiis to send replays. I have like...all of the wii FCs, but I periodically erase old brawl FCs. If you want to send me stuff, just let me know, and I'll readd you. Same goes for if I want to send you guys stuff.

Homebrew channel + Orcarina App. It's included on the codelist you download off the internet.

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
Let me jump into the bandwagon.

My wii No. is 8474 5676 2330 2797.

this is an awesome thread to share the pwning with you guys.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord

you need to have twilight princess or the backup loader. if you dont homebrew already installed. then download the hacked save file blah blah blah
heres the official website
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack
edit:codes found here
http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/
you also need to download code manager a pc application which changes the codes into a readable format for your wii

Matt07

Smash Master
Speaking of replay's, I have like 110+ replays saved for a Combo Video I want to make. Now if only I had a Dazzle, I could get my butt to recording replays.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
4369 3850 3355 1487

I'll probably add everyone when I get the chance. Send me your replays!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Homebrew channel + Orcarina App. It's included on the codelist you download off the internet.
you need to have twilight princess or the backup loader. if you dont homebrew already installed. then download the hacked save file blah blah blah
heres the official website
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Twilight_Hack
edit:codes found here
http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/
you also need to download code manager a pc application which changes the codes into a readable format for your wii
Much appreciated fellas. This'll help quite a bit.

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
Speaking of replay's, I have like 110+ replays saved for a Combo Video I want to make. Now if only I had a Dazzle, I could get my butt to recording replays.
Well if you cant get a dazzle like me, you should go with the combination of a DVD recorder and a DVD ripper software. its easy, effective, and high quality.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
only 110? lol i have 200 o.o . i still don't think thats enough for a combo vid though XD. im crazy like that.
I'm looking to make a montage of all my mains, Mario, Link, Pokemon Trainer, and Samus.
I got some really kick *** stuff with all of them this past week, I really need to get a high quality recording decive to capture all of it.

Top Bottom