• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Party Interactive 2! (GreatFox)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Welcome to the game of MPI! The game is currently in progress, so all the players are basically ready to play! If you're new to MPI, I suggest getting some info on the Lounge, here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13271682#post13271682 Also, I'm putting the basic item FAQ here, so players, if you're confused with items or with anything, look here first on what to do! Let's have a good game, guys!!

Board
[collapse=Board]

[size=24pt]GreatFox[/size]
After the events of SF64, the Lylat system was at peace (for now). Fox was thinking about throwing a party in the GreatFox, since hey, even advanced pilots like himself need downtime! A selected few were chosen to participate in the party. Party planner, Peachy, was hired to organize the party and get everything ready. With days of hard work, Peachy had finished turning the GreatFox into a party place ready to bring the house down. This type of partying is new to the Star Fox crew, but with a few tips from Peachy, that should be enough for them to understand and work with. An unwantful bunch, Star Wolf, boards the Great Fox and without any permission, decides to "join" in on the fun. Star Wolf started crowding his crew all up on the board. Fox doesn't know how Wolf was able to board the ship, I mean, you'd think ROB 64 would detect them and get rid of them. But what's done is done, right now, the party is starting and the people are coming in. Fox quickly goes out there to welcome his guests and explains the party, hopefully with the power of the Stars; StarWolf will be dealt with, and we can make this the best party ever! StarFox is counting on you!​
[/collapse]

How to get the Star:
Classic Style guys, the Star always moves once it's bought. Buy it for 20 coins.

Spaces
A quick thing I threw together. Spaces are things you land on and pass through out the board, all of these spaces count towards your dice roll. Each space has a different effect from the other one.

[collapse=Spaces]

Blue Space: You gain 3 coins.
Red Space: You lose 3 coins.
Happening Space: An effect from the board will take place.
Bowser Space: Bowser will take your coins or do another malicious act.
DK Space: Donkey Kong will give you coins, he may do some other good stuff as well.
Bomb Space: Landing on this will blow up that whole sector (GreatFox Only)
Mini Event Space: A story will play, depending on your actions, you decide what will happen to you.
Love Space: Land on this space, and Peach will ask you a question, whatever you answer will decide what you get.
Beauty Space: Land on this space, and Daisy gives you a chance to earn some items.
Sunflora Space: Landing on this will take you to the Sunflora Route, a place where you gain coins and a free star.
Miracle Space: Land on this and you'll be taken to a Miracle event, where you have the chance to turn this game around.
AmyRose Space: Landing on this does nothing, however if you have a Piko Piko Hammer, you can use this space as a shortcut. If another AmyRose Space is on the upper side, you can take it as a shortcut.[/collapse]

Bonus Stars
There's 5 Bonus Stars at the end of each MPI game for you all to receive. These are retrieved by some of your actions on the board, and how you overall played. Here's how to get all the Bonus Stars.

[collapse=Bonus Stars]

Mini-Game Star: Win the Mini-Games in order to receive this star. Try your best when the Mini-Game are interactive, that's where you are going to get the most amount of coins, and you want to get a lot of coins to add up to your Mini-Game count.

Coin Star: You receive this by having the most coins at one point of the game. So even if you don't have the most right this second, as long as you had the most at one point, you get this.

Happening Star: Land on the most Happening Spaces, and this star is yours. Happening Spaces the green spaces with the question marks, they always have some unique effect, so you should try to land on them.

Peach Star: Get this by using the most Peach items. Peach Items can be bought at the Peach Shop or by getting a Hidden Block. Stocking up on the Peach items and using them is always helpful, and can give you a chance at this star.

Friend Star: Are you kind and don't like attacking people? Then you have a shot at this star! Each time you use an item/Boo/etc on someone, your aggressive level goes up, it needs to be lowest to get this. The person who did the least amount of pain will get this.[/collapse]

Passing Events
These are things you pass on the board, when you pass them, you can take a visit to the shops or talk to the person! These events will have a pink arrow below them. This doesn't count towards your Dice Roll:

[collapse=PassingEvents]

Item Shop: You can buy all types of items here: personal, offensive, defensive, rare, self-hurting, etc. There's always good items at the item shop, why not go inside and buy something?

Peach Shop: Here you may buy some of the best Peach treats in town! The deli is fresh, and always welcoming new customers. Peach Items are bought here.

Boo: When you visit Boo, you can ask him to steal coins/stars from a person, but for a price. Boo loves stealing from people...

James McCloud: Oh my, what is James doing here? Give him 10 coins, and he will do something amazing... but what?
[/collapse]

Items
Items are things you buy and use. Personal, Offensive, Defensive, Rare, and Self-Hurting; whatever you're looking for, here it is! With a total of +30 items, we're keeping this party fresh!

[collapse=Items]

Mushroom: Roll 2 without the "mega" effect

Slow Mushroom: you get to choose what you want on your dice roll.

Poison Mushroom: Make someone roll 1-5

Reverse Mushroom: Make someone go backwards

Cellular Shopper: Call the shop owner

Warp Block: Switch with someone of your choice.

Plunder Chest: Take one person's item, and you choose this item

Bowser Phone: Call Bowser's office and he will send a Koopa Kid/Bowser to do something to the person you chose

Lucky Lamp: Change the location of the star.

Dueling Glove: Start a mini-game with a person of your choice

Golden Mushroom: Roll 3 dice blocks without the "Mega" effect.

Boo Bell: Call Boo to steal Coins/Stars from someone.

Boo Repellent: Protects you against Boo attacks, so no one can steal from you.

Magic Lamp: Call the Mushroom Genie, and he will take you to the Star Space.

Koopa Kard: Gives you half off at the Item/Peach Shop. One use only.

Barter Box: Trade all your items with another person's items, you choose the person you trade with.

Lucky Charm: Takes you to play on a Mini Event.

Item Bag: When you buy this, you will get 3 items, the items chosen are at random, so you never know what you will get.

Power of Love: Get 3 coins each space you pass, also protects you from roadblocks.

Power of Beauty: Stun one player of your choice for one turn.

Ball: A trap of some sorts, you have 2 options with it. Put it on a space, and anyone who passes it will trip and lose 10 coins. Or, you can throw it at someone and they will get pushed 3 spaces forward.

Spiny Shell: Seeks out the leading player and attacks, the leading player will lose 20 coins. If you're in first, then it seeks out the 2nd Leading Player.

Bowser Bomb: This is not an item you want to get... Bowser will start moving from the Star Space and take all coins from anyone he passes.

Thunder Cloud: If you get this, you will roll 2 blocks for 3 turns. But once 3 turns are up and you still have this item, you will lose 20 coins and become Poisoned. You can give it to someone if you pass them.

Double Dip: Allows you to use 2 items every turn.

Sunny Ceremony: The sun is shining on you~ Use this, and coins will go on all the spaces for you and the other players to get. This is a Rare Item.

Piko Piko Hammer: Amy Rose's signature weapon. Allows you to take the AmyRose Spaces shortcuts.

Sing: Make all your opponents not move this turn. This is a Rare Item.

Miracle Cake: A cake that gives an amazing boost towards your stats to get Bonus Stars. Eating this will give you 10 Coins, 10 Coins in Mini-Game, 10 Coins in Coin, +1 Happening, +10 Coins in Peach, and lowers your aggression level by -1 for the Friend Star. This is a Rare Item.[/collapse]

Peach Items
Peach items give you coins when you eat them, also may have a secondary effect depending on the item. These are some of the sweetest Peach treats around! Here are a list of all the Peach Items:

[collapse=PeachItems]

PeachyPeach: Oh look, it's a PeachyPeach! Eat it up! You will receive 10 coins! You could also plant it on a space and make a Peach Tree for yourself!

Peach Juice: Mmmmm, let's sit down and drink some Peach Juice! You will receive 15 coins! It also cures Poison/Reverse!

Peach Tart: Great, some Peach Tart! Just like a cake! You will receive 20 coins! You could share it with a friend and receive 30 Coins each.

Peach Milk: Peach Milk? Mmmm, tasty! You will receive 25 coins! Also allows you to roll 2 Dice Blocks!

Peach Parfait: A splendid Parfait to heal your soul! You will get 30 coins!

Peach Snow Bunny: A cute, bunny shaped frozen treat! You will receive 35 Coins!

Peach Frappe: Frappes are always good! Especially if made by Peach! You will receive 40 Coins!

Peach Pudding: A grooving pudding, it won't stop moving! You will receive 45 Coins!

Peach Cake: The strongest and tastiest Peach treat! You will receive 50 Coins!

Peach Chocolate: Give this to a person, they will receive 20 coins. Your aggression level will go down several points!

Peach Noodles: Give it to someone to eat, they will receive 20 coins! You will receive +30 Coins for Mini-Game![/collapse]

Let's take a look at the players!

Link2theLost!

Gatlin!

Ryker!

John2k4!

I'm giving each of you 10 coins! Use them wisely!

Today, we'll be fighting for the Wit Star Stamp! Make sure you prove your intelligence on this witty board! Now, let's party!!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

L2TL rolls 9, Gatlin rolls 3, Ryker rolls 7, and John2k4 rolls 10.

Turn: 1/25
The Star Space is located on the left side of the board, near Peppy. The star costs 20 coins.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm not suite sure where we exit the start, but if it's the blue space in the lower corner, then I'll be moving to the blue that's in the bottom middle- right in front of the Peach space. I Do not buy anything at the shop.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I'm not suite sure where we exit the start, but if it's the blue space in the lower corner, then I'll be moving to the blue that's in the bottom middle- right in front of the Peach space. I Do not buy anything at the shop.
Just like in Mario Party, you start moving straight across. So, yes, you exit the start through the left. :p

Oh and remember, the Passing Events don't count towards your roll. So the arrow that represents the shop won't count towards your roll. ;)

John2k4

The End of an Era
Aah that's right. Sorry, it's been a couple years since I've done MP. :p

So I land on the Peach Love Space...

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Peach shines down with a peachy aroma.

Peach: Hi John! I'm Princess Peach, pleased to meet you! Answer my question for a chance at some items!

If you saw 50 Coins lying on the road, what would you do?

-Take All of Em
-Take about 10 Coins
-Leave them there

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm on red, and it's shaping up to be a three against me minigame. Minigame star, here I come.

John2k4

The End of an Era
They aren't mine to take, so I choose to leave them there.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
@John
Peach: Aww, that's very sweet! For that, I'll give you all the items you can carry

Cellular Shopper!

Bowser Phone!

Dueling Glove!

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
I'll move 9 spaces landing right before the love space/behind John, and check out whats at the shop

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I'll move 9 spaces landing right before the love space/behind John, and check out whats at the shop
Welcome to the Peach Shop! We sell the freshest items around! What can I do for you?

PeachyPeach (5 Coins)
Peach Juice (10 Coins)
Peach Tart (15 Coins)
Peach Milk (20 Coins)
Peach Parfait (25 Coins)

Coins shown are how much that items costs. And to see what each item does, look on the first post. ;)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

Gatlin lands on the Mini Event Space and a story plays.
Gatlin sees 2 mushrooms in the grassy area, but we don't know what type of Mushroom is it...
Gatlin decides to eat the Mushrooms.

Oh dear, they were Poison Mushrooms!!
Gatlin was poisoned for 2 Turns.

Link2theLost
Gatlin ---> Gatlin
Ryker
John2k4 ---> John2k4

Mini-Game: Hide and Sneak (INTERACTIVE!)

Link, Gat, and John are hiding behind these objects! It's up to Ryker to guess and get all 3 of them! He has 3 tries to get them. Link/Gat/John, PM me on which object you are going to hide behind. After all 3 has send their hiding spot in to me, I will tell Ryker it is now time for him to guess. The winner of this mini-game will receive... 10 Coins! Now, let's get started! Link/Gat/John, PM where are you hiding now!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I KNOW where you guys are.

This finger above my head points upward to the skies above. This finger I hold above my head I shall plunge down to the earth below. This finger I hold above my head is a beacon of victory. This finger I hold above my head shall lead the way to glory.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Alright, here are your buttons Ryker, we're ready to go. Choose which one you'll press, when you press that switch, the object will reveal itself, and anyone behind it. So, if you choose the Rock switch, it will go down and reveal anyone behind it. Well, you already know lol Remember, you only have 3 tries, so take your best guess. Choose the first one you will press.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

Oh dear, two people are hiding there!

&

John and L2TL are out! Gatlin still remains. Ryker, you have one final shot, if you guess correctly, you win. If you guess wrong, Gatlin/John/L2TL win. Give it your best guess!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well, there's only one way to win games of chance. I never lose at rock, paper scissors. No one can stop "The Avalanche."

Let's go ROCK!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

Oh dear, no one was there! Gatlin was hiding behind the Mushroom House! Gatlin/L2TL/John2k4 win! (+10 coins each!)

RESULTS

Stars: 0
Coins: 20
Items: Cellular Shopper, Bowser Phone, Dueling Glove
Peach: None

(POISONED/2 TURNS)
Coins: 20
Items: None

Coins: 18
Peach: PeachyPeach

Coins: 7

John2k4

The End of an Era
I will move to directly below Falco, and land on that Green "?" space.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Stop at the shop, then head for Sunflora.
Hello! Welcome to the Peach Shop! What can I get for you?
PeachyPeach (5 Coins)
Peach Chocolate (5 Coins)
Peach Juice (10 Coins)
Peach Tart (15 Coins)
Peach Milk (20 Coins)

You land on the Sunflora Space. 2 Sunfloras come walking by, grab you, and fly to the sky~ "Never give up, trust your instincts!" You go through a portal that's a real acid trip, it's known as the "Warp Zone", you finally reach the exit of the Warp Zone, and are now in the Sunflora Route. These Sunfloras are hard workers for the Cornerian army! On the next turn, you will be in the Sunflora Route.

What happens if I make a Peachtree and what event would the Falco happening spaces do?
When you turn the peach into a PeachyPeach Tree, you get the option of growing some PeachyPeaches. Each turn, your tree will grow one PeachyPeach. When you want to harvest the PeachyPeaches, you just tell me and all the PeachyPeaches are yours and you will receive coins. Each PeachyPeach counts as 10 Coins. If a opponent walks by your Peach Tree, he/she can take some if they truly desire, and get coins from it.

...I hope that made sense lol TL;DR, Plant it on a space, Peaches will grow, harvest the Peaches for coins, each counts as 10 coins, Players can take your Peaches. I think that sums it up. :p

Falco will go in his Arwing and can send a player to the start. Remember, you can't send someone in the Sunflora Route to the start.

I will move to directly below Falco, and land on that Green "?" space.
Falco: Hey, I want you to give me the name of one player. What, why? I will do something to this player.

-Gatlin
-Link2thelost

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Aw you shouldn't have :awesome:
unless it's something bad :mad:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Can I plant a PeachyPeach on the Sunflora route and does the Star space I spy on it cost me 20 coins same as always?

:phone:

Top Bottom