• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Party Interactive 2! (GreatFox)

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Eat cake, exit Sunflora route, and land on the yellow ! space by the start.

:phone:
Boost towards your stats!
You got a Free star!
A skull appears before you, it contains a note, you take out the note and read it. "Stars, stars, you deserve em' all! You just received... 1 STAR!!! What a miracle!!

Visit the shop, collect the star, eat my peaches, land on the green ? next to Peppy
Can't visit the shop on the last turn.
+50 cuz of the Peaches
You got a star!
You landed on Happening! You are protected for the remainer of this turn.

I'll use 1 PeachyPeach from both of my three trees for 30 coins.
Give boo 50 coins to steal a star from Ryker and land on the miracle space.
+30
-50, stole a star from Ryker!
Miracle Time! Let's see... John has to give Gatlin 2 stars! Oh dear... O_o

Go straight up and land on the Daisy space.

Punch Boo in the face if he dares show his face. Make him remember who it is he's dealing with.
Nothing happens cuz it's the last turn!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
L2TL ---> L2TL
Gatlin ---> Gatlin
Ryker ---> Ryker
John ---> John2k4

Mini-Game: Key-Pa-Way
Outcome: Everyone wins! (+20 Coins)

Stars: 8
Coins: 154
Items: No Items
Peach: PeachyPeach, Peach Milk, PeachyPeach

Stars: 7
Coins: 106
Items: No Items
Peach: No Peaches

Stars: 5
Coins: 855
Items: Piko Piko Hammer, Boo Repellent
Peach: No Peaches

Stars: 3
Coins: 200
Items: Cellular Shopper
Peach: Peach Milk, Peach Snow Bunny

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
You were all FANTASTIC! I hope you had as much fun as I did! But before we announce the results; I'm going to be handing out Bonus Stars! There's 5 total, so let's see who gets what!

OK, the first star is the Mini-Game Star! Awarded to the player who got the most coins in Mini-Games out of everyone. The winner of this star is... OMG, we have TWO winners! This star goes to; L2TL and John! Good job!

The second star is the Coin Star! Awarded to the player who had the most coins at one point in this game. The winner of this star is... L2TL! Good job getting a lot of coins, L2TL!

The third star is the Happening Star! Awarded to the player who landed on the most Happening Spaces. The winner of this star is.... Wow, we're setting a record! 2 people got this one as well! The owners of this star are; Ryker and John!! Well done!

The fourth star is the Peach Star! Awarded to the player who used the most Peach Items out of everyone. The owner of this star is... L2TL! You're very peachy!

The fifth and final star is the Friend Star! Awarded to the player who has the lowest aggression level; meaning they dealed the least amount of pain out of the whole group, and would rather not use their Items for bad. The owner of this star is... Gatlin! You must be very friendly, Gatlin!

What happens!? It's time to take out Star Wolf! A shadow approaches the gang, "who's that!?", exclaims Leon, "why... it's none other than... GATLIN! With the power of the stars helping him, Gatlin takes out Star Wolf with a blast of star, and saves the Great Fox! You are a true superstar Gatlin, thanks for helping out the StarFox team! Without you, who knows what would of happened!

LET'S SEE THE POSITIONS!
John2k4 got 4th!
Ryker got 3rd!
L2TL got 2nd!
Gatlin is the Superstar!

Good job Gatlin! You sored to the top just at the last second. The Miracle Space really helped you. You should thank L2TL! BTW Gatlin, your Star Level is A.

[COLLAPSE=Overall Results]

Mario - Players who participated in MPI2 - Great Fox.
Star - Overall stars everyone obtained.
Coin - Overall coins everyone obtained.
GCoin - Overall coins everyone received in Mini-Games.
MCoin - The most coins everyone obtained at one point of the game.
? Space - How many Happening Spaces the player landed on (counting Miracle Cake)
Items Used - How many Items everyone used through out the game.
Peaches Used - How many Peach Items everyone used through out the game.
Heart - How high everyone's aggression level was; the lower, the better.
Items Bought - How much coins everyone has spent at the Item Shop.
Peaches Bought - How much coins everyone has spent at the Peach Shop.
1st - How many turns each player has spent in 1st Place.
[/collapse]
[COLLAPSE=Space Results]

(Power of Beauty means how many turns they were disabled from moving)[/COLLAPSE]

Gatlin gets the Wit Star Stamp! Let's take a look at our Gamblers! Who betted on Gatlin... Nicholas1024 did! Good guess, Gatlin won! You will also receive the Wit Star Stamp. :) Thanks everyone for playing!

John2k4

The End of an Era
This was a great game, thanks for all the fun everyone!

SuperMetroid - Thanks for hosting this! :)

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Fun game, everyone
Thanks for hosting these Peachy.
Second time in second..and technically the 2nd time bonus stars bumped me from 3rd to second in these, that consistency. :laugh:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, nice to see that my pick for first won. :)

So, what's the next board going to be?

Top Bottom