• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Finder: Updated 12/29/07

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Aw heck why haven't I posted here sooner?

So hi other Mario mains, I'm A2ZOMG and I live in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. I'm not actually that good in real gameplay btw, but I do happen to perform best with Mario.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
we should deff get together sometime and hit up some serious mario dittos. if anyone finds an ohio tournament on a weekend ill be glad to try and make it if i could

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I see a lot of non-Mario mains on that list xD. (KevinM, 56k, I know they don't main Mario.....)
So uhm, I guess I can go here.
EDIT: Because my Mario is pretty decent.

California
Cereal Rabbit | Fresno

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL okee dokee

You don't have to do all that. I can do it with just your name and location xD

-PM-

Smash Ace
well its the fact that so many marios just joined and like there all new to the boards and the stupid shocks me >.<

-PM-

Smash Ace
lawl your one of the more smart marios lol

and mario man i am always epic!!!!!!! lol

but really

if i see one more Fireball, uair, cape, or u - b question

ill kill a defenseless kitten

i mean honestly its a cape and a fireball experiment a little it really doesn't take much >.<

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
hehe, ill admit i asked about the wall jump but thats because i have never seen it applied in a usefull way. but just like PM said. it is just ppl needing to experiment with it.

Top Bottom