• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario > Doc

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
there are times when i like mario more than doc, mainly for his speed and his fsmash. and he's really fun

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Before this gets closed. Mario > doc.

Besides peels. The speed just makes him more viable. And not to be that guy but look at mango

a rookie

Smash Ace
Yeah, Doc's pills are GODLIKE! That, his dunk, and bair(killing power) is what makes him more viable in tournaments. BUT Mario is a tad faster, racks up damage w/ quick combos, and has a really good fsmash :3

MA-MA-MARIO > That one guy with a PhD

Scidadle

Smash Champion
If mario had doc bair... man oh man.

asking for pills might be a bit too much. But Mario's bair is painful sometimes.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Come on a rookie get with the program marios bair does way more damage and knockback than docs what were you even thinking

Papa+Stone

No sir, I dont beleive I understand. I am unfamiliar with those feelings

Papa+Stone

Teach me how to live life the right way, a rookie. I will do all of you ask of me there is much I need to know

a rookie

Smash Ace
Teach me how to live life the right way, a rookie. I will do all of you ask of me there is much I need to know

Alright then. First step. Delete your account on Smashboards and take up Brawl. Cuz you sounding like too much of a sarcastic asshole. LOLOLOL

Papa+Stone

How could you say that man thats like if jesus came down from heaven to tell christians they were being sensitive ******* :(

a rookie

Smash Ace
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL caps

Do you happen to play/have played w/ Green Mario? I heard he's from Florida

How could you say that man thats like if jesus came down from heaven to tell christians they were being sensitive ****ies :(

No, more like Jesus coming down from heaven and sorting out the real Christians from the posers. Then the posers proclaim "Why????" He'll just respond by saying, "YOU MAD BRO?" :troll:

Papa+Stone

Green mario has the fattest sounding voice ive ever heard in my life. You can literally hear the jiggle everytime he opens his mouth to speak. Its like he swallowed some jello wrong and it never got through his throat

Papa+Stone

Btw apparently this is a hidden mario secret but marios only moves that are stronger than docs are uair bair and ftilt, you can go and try them out sometime. everyone says that docs is stronger because it has a lower hit angle but this is stupid because stronger is not always better its why docs>marios if you think something stronger will always be better as well may I remind you of david and goliath goliath benched like 650 but that didnt keep david from beating his scrub ass. Nobody knows of this yet except for me as it is a skill that only can be learned when a man truly finds nirvana with his main in melee. Very few people have reached this spiritual ground besides me and since we will fight at apex you will need my wisdom whenever you can get it. The student is now the master a rookie

a rookie

Smash Ace
LOL wth? I complain a lot about Mario because it's funny and makes me feel better. I believe that Mario is perfect for me and wouldn't change him in any way. I've found used for each move(even sometimes the slide). I don't need Nirvana, I have faith in me and my character. We become when I play. Especially last SSS. I think I've found the way to surpass the higher ranks :)

Papa+Stone

lol I was going to say something different, but thats exactly how I feel about mario. Also when I play mario I mish doc, but when I play doc I find myself wanting to play more mario

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I met him like 3-4 years ago when I first started playing, he has since moved to Georgia and quit melee. Real shame, he was good too.

a rookie

Smash Ace
I met him like 3-4 years ago when I first started playing, he has since moved to Georgia and quit melee. Real shame, he was good too.

Yes he was. He was an excellent player. My dream was to team w/ one of the best Mario players of all time(Green Mario or Brown Mario). Guess that'll never happen :(

lol I was going to say something different, but thats exactly how I feel about mario. Also when I play mario I mish doc, but when I play doc I find myself wanting to play more mario
and yeah, Doc feels like Mario, but like instead of just eating normal, he got 2nds and even 3rds at dinner time. LOL

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Never heard of Brown Mario. I'd say you'd be consider one of the best Mario players of all time now that you're wrecking shop in SoCal (I think you should be higher than 19 tbh)

Papa+Stone

Mario has black man hops but doc has randy couture lats and pecs. I like to think that doc is a tank that uses peds. His utilt is as strong as foxes and we all know how many leg lifts he does

a rookie

Smash Ace
Mario has black man hops but doc has randy couture lats and pecs. I like to think that doc is a tank that uses peds. His utilt is as strong as foxes and we all know how many leg lifts he does

Lol, wth are you talking about? You get off subject so fast, you remind me of a cheating gf in denial. HAHA.

Papa+Stone

No a rookie youre my favorite mario main my hero and jesus I would never watch anyone else I promise I didnt do anything

a rookie

Smash Ace
Lol, oh the sarcasm. I don't need to know you that you're super sarcastic. On a serious note, can you be serious for once? I'm a pretty silly guy, but you're just ridiculous.

Papa+Stone

Then that means that I seriously challenge you to a best of seven mario ditto at apex for my rights. Until then ill keep my promise

Papa+Stone

A rookie you know better than to post a youtube link while im at school. Now i have to ask my teacher to go to the bathroom so i can watch it, which is not my fault at all

Top Bottom