• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Brawl Video Archive

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?

Matt07

Smash Master
The only thing I would have to say if try to use forward smash less often, maybe throw in a few here and there for damage. You used the cape a bit too, but wow, that really helped you this match. Maybe I should use the cape more against Ness instead of just on his PK Fire, and PK Thunder.

Awesome Mario none-the-less though, BlackBelt.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
The only thing I would have to say if try to use forward smash less often, maybe throw in a few here and there for damage. You used the cape a bit too, but wow, that really helped you this match. Maybe I should use the cape more against Ness instead of just on his PK Fire, and PK Thunder.

Awesome Mario none-the-less though, BlackBelt.
What can I say? I love the FSmash. But yeah, I might use it a bit too much.

And the cape is always a good option against characters that don't outrange it easily (Everytone but Link, Marth, and Ike essentially)

iMichael

Smash Lord
I have like 7-8 vids I want up there, but I don't know how to put it in that format o.O

Matt07

Smash Master
It's processing still.
Aah, ok thanks. I will finish watching Kanzaki's videos, while waiting for your's too come.

Edit: BlackBelt, I finished watching your video, and wow, your lucky the Game and Watch approached by the ground. Maybe he was nervous about FIHL? The only recommendations I would say, if be careful when you use your up B's you maybe missed like 3, and you could've got heavily punished by it. Oh and be careful when you decide to use FLUUD to recovery, as it cost you the stock. (And plus on that stage is was useless to recovery anyways, since you could've swam back to the edge.) Good match though.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, those matches were pretty fun to watch. The last match like 30 seconds of it was you two trying to edgeguard eachother :laugh:. At around 3:00 in the last match did you see how far he was away from the edge and he still grabbed it xD?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yeah, there were definitely 4 or 5 times during the second and third matches where I wasn't sure I'd make it back, especially when I fastfalled that Dair on battlefield. Those ledgebattles were too good. Kanzaki was definitely fun to play against.

Mario's autosnap is too good.

Matt07

Smash Master
So, I'm seriously considering buying a Dazzle DVD Recorder, I want one so bad...the only thing stopping me is you can only buy them from the internet it seems (:ohwell:) why can't they sell them at Wal-Mart :mad:.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I've seen them at Circuit City... I'm currently using an old PCI tv-tuner in my desktop... I tried playing on my Computer while recording... there was horrible frame rate lag.. so now I play on my tv, and I have a y-splitter on the inputs to go into my computer at the same time :]

Matt07

Smash Master
Aah...well those stores are about 8 hours away from where I live...and that's even if they ship that stuff into Canada, but I'll keep that in mind.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
On the first one, Monk was working the edge like all hell lol.

Polmex a beast with Luigi upB. Nice duo they have going on..

Matt07

Smash Master
Oh, Monk's, and Polmex's third match is up on Youtube, the match was pretty sweet.

Here's a video of me in actually good quality, thanks to Sasook recording. I think his video recoder was slightly lagging some parts of the video, but oh well. This is just for those who want to see my Mario, here's the link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWj1IfkG7D4&fmt=18

Match starts at around 45 seconds in.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
My friends want me to put an assload of matches on youtube, so I'll have plenty of vids up.

I won't be putting them all up though, I'll just put the ones where no ridiculous stuff happens.

EDIT: So apparently saying assload screws over the language filter.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738

Matt07

Smash Master
Ugh I watched the Metaknight match, I think he purposely let you Fireball to the edge so he could score a K.O on you.

And he taunted twice...dude you should've spammed side taunt when you K.O'd him, taunt like 5x when you K.O'd. I'm against banning him, I think Snake could take him, but anyways.

Sorry I hate when people taunt even in offline friendlies :laugh:.

I will watch the rest of your matches.

Top Bottom